Random thoughts that don't warrant a thread

GSU&UT

I mean, she's cute with a solid rack and looks to live an upper-middle-class lifestyle.  But that's not exactly rare, there's a million like that in this country.  It does not excuse her table nacho cone abortion.  

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

I mean, she's cute with a solid rack and looks to live an upper-middle-class lifestyle.  But that's not exactly rare, there's a million like that in this country.  It does not excuse her table nacho cone abortion.  

So much wrong in that video.  But the biggest thing that irritated me was that she was just putting that shit straight on the countertop.

Also why were the ingredients laid out in a line like on display for her just to mix it with a paint scraper?  Just dumb.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, TKthunder2 said:

So much wrong in that video.  But the biggest thing that irritated me was that she was just putting that shit straight on the countertop.

Also why were the ingredients laid out in a line like on display for her just to mix it with a paint scraper?  Just dumb.

I was kind of okay with it being on the countertop.  I wouldn't eat it off someone else's countertop and I wouldn't do that to mine, but whatever.  Let's pretend it was on a sheet of wax paper or something.  The initial presentation was okay.  Then she brought out the paint scrapers.  I cringed, but still would probably eat.  Then she brought out the chips.  I'm thinking okay, she's gonna have a countertop chip slab. Nope. Cringe again and that's where I drew the line.  Would not.

4 hours ago, markstanco said:

I bet i have ate cereal 12 times in 30 years for a meal.

But if the lucky charm people would do just the marshmallows I'd be back.

They used to do just that, but I've also found that this scratches my diabeties inducing itch:

https://www.amazon.com/Medley-Hills-Farm-Cereal-Marshmallows/dp/B00WXZJTS4 

• Like 1

Okay....near my house there is a midget that lives on at a house on the right. I've seen her mowing or whatnot for a few years.

But...

Today, heading south on the street, she went to check her mail while I was actually passing. Standing in 10 inches of snow. All I saw was torso up. Am I a bad person for laughing?