Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

No institution that has been identified by the Department of Homeland Security as having a culture that impedes risk identification should be violating established safety and health protocols. 
As long as the idiots are allowed to hide behind sovereign immunity, and state government officials refuse to enforce criminal statutes, no individual on the A&M campus is safe. 
aggy is the TSA?

• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

5 hours ago, DFW Horn said:

Stoopid sips. We's still burnin' bonfire for LSU. Whooooooop!

I didn’t see any corpses falling off the burning logs, this must be fake OR they are waiting for Harvard-Yale students to come down and run into the fire . Aggy gods don’t take kindly to sacrificing thousands of trees without some humans on the pile for dessert.

4 minutes ago, Landomatic said:

UT could be 0-11 right now and aggy could be 11-0...and I’d still laugh at them.  Because no matter their record, they’re still just so damn aggy.  About everything.

As bad as we are playing right now, I find comfort in the fact that we beat Georgia in 2019 and they didn't. Would also be nice to watch LSU destroy them when we were one of LSU's toughest game this year. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Modessit said:
On 11/27/2019 at 12:47 AM, Vic Mackey said:
Not sure what the debate even is?? That Aggy is going to have yet another year of not sniffing a division title?

Both teams should finish at 7-5 but only one will have beaten a team that finishes with a winning record.

But those aggy losses are some of the best “quality losses” this side of Arizona. Those losses are almost a good as a win.. aggy views a loss in the sec as better than a big XII win. Advantage aggy.

I'm sure the aggy will be eager to put a spin on being destroyed by LSU. They won't be humbled, they'll chalk it up as a moral victory losing to their third #1 opponent playing the toughest schedule of all time. Clemson smashed them, Bama kicked their ass up one side of the field and down the other......LSU will surely win by 20+. Is Leon still starting at safety or is he riding the pine? If Leon is starting Burrow will pick his sorry ass apart.

• Like 1

On 11/26/2019 at 11:47 PM, Vic Mackey said:

Not sure what the debate even is?? That Aggy is going to have yet another year of not sniffing a division title?

Wonder what the ratings for each game will be.   Aggy/lsu will be better for sure, but I doubt by much .

Edit: considering the extra 50k that burn their tickets and watch at home. 🤪

Edited by dingleberryswitzer

https://www.espn.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/28116817/documents-claims-bring-ncaa-medical-care-issues-question

Lindley, of NATA, said Texas A&M's move was a "direct contradiction of NCAA policy. I'm not sure what industry they're in, but last I checked, they were an NCAA member institution."

In January 2018, a month after Texas A&M hired Jimbo Fisher for $75 million over 10 years to replace Kevin Sumlin as head football coach, then-Texas A&M athletic director Scott Woodward signed off on two letters terminating the employment of Phil Hedrick, the school's associate athletics director overseeing athletic training, and Owen Stanley, its head football athletic trainer.

The letters state that Fisher was hired on Dec. 4, 2017, "and will want to hire his own staff, as in the industry standard."

Outside the Lines showed a copy of one of the letters to Hainline, who was instrumental in the 2016 passage of the NCAA's independent medical care rules.

"This is not the industry standard today, and it's not consistent with independent medical care legislation," Hainline said.

That might have been "just how things [were] done" several years ago, Hainline said. But in the years leading up to 2014, when the NCAA and sports medicine groups started to work on drafting the medical independence rules, he said there was an awakening to reject that status quo: "It's not right that coaches come in, and they bring in their medical team, and ... they have that sort of control over that medical team."

In April, Texas A&M announced the hiring of Buzz Williams as men's basketball coach. The school fired the men's basketball athletic trainer, Matt Doles, who had been with the program for 14 years.

Outside the Lines obtained an April 9 email from Justin Moore, senior associate athletics director, regarding the men's basketball athletic trainer position, in which Moore writes that Williams "is bringing his guy with him from Virginia Tech." And indeed, athletic trainer Eddie Benion left Virginia Tech, where he worked with Williams, and is now Texas A&M's men's basketball athletic trainer, making almost $100,000, or about 55% more than Doles, according to records provided by the university.

After reviewing the email, Hainline said that sort of action was "not consistent with the legislation."

"This is an example where that understanding is not consistent with what we had put out. So even if it's just ... one, that's too many," Hainline said.

I'm sure the aggy will be eager to put a spin on being destroyed by LSU. They won't be humbled, they'll chalk it up as a moral victory losing to their third #1 opponent playing the toughest schedule of all time. Clemson smashed them, Bama kicked their ass up one side of the field and down the other......LSU will surely win by 20+. Is Leon still starting at safety or is he riding the pine? If Leon is starting Burrow will pick his sorry ass apart.
Negative. #4 team whois #1. Aggy yesterday told me that Georgia is included.

Rooting for Aggies this weekend against LSU.  Need some SEC bullshit to go down.
I don't have my hopes up....A&M's wins this year are like a who's who of college football nobody's.

What the fuck is your malfunction? I hate LSU with a passion, and am rooting for the meteor strike, but I hate LSU less than I hate aggy. Therefore (not knowing your age), me thinks your boyfriend either attends aggy, or teaches there.

On 11/27/2019 at 12:47 AM, Vic Mackey said:

See, this is the type of shit some of them do that completely fucks me up. Who, other then aggy would tell people  “Hey look, we’re a pretty damn tall midget”....I’m sure the behavioral sciences have a name for the condition.

1 hour ago, Scooter Monzingo said:

See, this is the type of shit some of them do that completely fucks me up. Who, other then aggy would tell people  “Hey look, we’re a pretty damn tall midget”....I’m sure the behavioral sciences have a name for the condition.

It has ceased to bother the aggys they will go yet another season without even accomplishing a winning record in conference play. They are completely accepting of that level of mediocrity. 

14 hours ago, Homesickhorn said:

I had to click on this to see whether or not this guy was being serious, and for my sins, it turns out that he was actually joking.

You say that, but then there's this:

Even him being "lol I'm joking", they'll still be happy with this particular 7-5. We're ready for heads to roll over here, but aggy? "Look at all our great losses!" 

6 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

You say that, but then there's this:

Even him being "lol I'm joking", they'll still be happy with this particular 7-5. We're ready for heads to roll over here, but aggy? "Look at all our great losses!" 

The aggys touting the fact that Texas has had at least 4 loses ten years in a row. Of course, they ignore their own program has had at least 4 loses in 20 of the past 21 seasons and haven’t had two years in a row with a winning record in conference play in almost a quarter of a century. 

4 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

The aggys touting the fact that Texas has had at least 4 loses ten years in a row. Of course, they ignore their own program has had at least 4 loses in 20 of the past 21 seasons and haven’t had two years in a row with a winning record in conference play in almost a quarter of a century. 

Yeah but those aggy losses are so much higher quality.  We’re talkin sec losses.  Ya stupid sip

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Randolph Duke said:

Yeah but they are playing LSU tonight in the SECSECSEC!!

https://247sports.com/college/texas-am/Article/Texas-AM-alcohol-sales-Kyle-Field-139393516/

aggy has $1.3 M in alcohol sales.  Hmmm.  Now, who said they didn't need it to watch their team play?

"Though there was not a lot time betwen the ruling and the beginning of the football season, Texas A&M was one of the schools that immediately jumped on the bandwagon and begin allowing alcohol sales at Kyle Field.

Texas A&M will continue to look for ways to improve the fans' game day experiences. Bjork also says the school will likely expand alcohol sales to Reed Arena, Blue Bell Park and Davis Diamond this spring."

So, aggy promptly makes fun of Texas for selling alcohol, then immediately starts selling alcohol, given the opportunity.

Pathetic.

Edited by Cairn Horn88

On 11/24/2019 at 2:07 PM, Gatorubet said:

Assuming they lose to LSU and Auburn loses to Bama, A&M will wind up tied for third in the SEC West, or in a three-way tie for fifth in the SEC.

They finished third in the SEC West the year Johnny Football and company beat Bama and finished 11-2.   

IOW, they are performing at their all time high.

Oops.    Fourth in the SEC West.  Seventh in the SEC.

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3080043

"How is Baylor better than Ags?" thread on Texags..

oh boo hoo.. ripping on Baylor's schedule and claiming they are better than Baylor.

You know who could have had Baylor's schedule if there weren't such whiny titty babies with a little brother complex?

Edited by yoladu

1 minute ago, Chopper said:

There were a few miscues early on but the ags put up a hell of a battle for the remainder, particularly in the second half. It didn't take much imagination to see the nucleus of this team coming into form for the coming seasons, particularly with an extra year of S&T under their belts. Kellen Mond looked as fluid and strategic as he ever has. All the same, it was important for James Foster to get those jitters out of his system; the anxiety of the big lights on the road can hit anyone in their first game, even the great ones. With some amazing half-time adjustments, Jimbo and Mike Elko proved why they're paid at the very top tier of college football. Insiders agree the ags are on track for a 2021 championship run. / the coming Loochi spin

Not enough mentions of SEC in the article.

33 minutes ago, yoladu said:

oh boo hoo.. ripping on Baylor's schedule and claiming they are better than Baylor.

You know who could have had Baylor's schedule if there weren't such whiny titty babies with a little brother complex?

Dear God these people are are so fucking delusion. Baylor, as well as any of of the top half of the Big 12 would beat the shit out of aggy. There is no magical power granted to SEC members, G5 programs regularly beat teams in the SEC. Yeah Alabama, LSU and Georgia are good but that doesn't make you good. Life doesn't work that way you fucking retards.

They would lose to Baylor because Baylor is a well coached team and significantly better than aggy. End of story.

Y'all spent your future on magical cuckold beans and your future is fucked for the next generation.

6 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

2 minutes ago, Deej said:

"Are we that pathetic of a program that one meaningless game could be our super bowl?"

Yes, yes you are.

Funny thing is he’s making somewhat non-aggy, normal-ish points...and he’s getting dog piled on for it and having to apologize for being drunk.

Don’t ever change, aggy.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, yoladu said:

Bo Darville's gotta be Liucci 

19 minutes ago, F250 said:

Dear God these people are are so fucking delusion. Baylor, as well as any of of the top half of the Big 12 would beat the shit out of aggy. There is no magical power granted to SEC members, G5 programs regularly beat teams in the SEC. Yeah Alabama, LSU and Georgia are good but that doesn't make you good. Life doesn't work that way you fucking retards.

They would lose to Baylor because Baylor is a well coached team and significantly better than aggy. End of story.

Y'all spent your future on magical cuckold beans and your future is fucked for the next generation.

Baylor doesn't play in the SEC you stupid sip! Aggy does and therefore are superior!. A loss in the SEC is better than a win in the Big 12!

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

Baylor doesn't play in the SEC you stupid sip! Aggy does and therefore are superior!. A loss in the SEC is better than a win in the Big 12!

You see the comment where the SECSECSEC!! is conspiring with Ut to keep aggy down?!  Lulz.   

Baylor would boatrace aggy right now.  Like 4+ score boatrace. Those fucktards are showing their true colors, as usual, again again.  

• Like 1