• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

We should all congratulate aggy.  Halfway through the baseball season they finally have more SEC victories than Texas.

As an Aggy fan, you shouldn’t want to bring up any sport that is of major concern on a national level.  

Congrats on being the historical Engine that would’ve, could’ve, should’ve, but has an empty trophy case.  

Your entire history is a little brother to Texas and step brother to Arkansas. Congrats on winning some football games and having a cute streak. At the end of the day, you’re still an Aggy and continuously sit at the back of the short bus.  

Congrats on not getting swept this weekend...by winning one of three to Arky.

aggy baseball is now a destination job for top coaches. lol.

"Schlossnagle has always been interested in the A&M job, because of recruiting in the Houston area. It's also an SEC job. I expect we would have to pay him a pretty penny but it isn't like our AD hurts for money. We also would have to improve facilities, but have to do that anyway. My guess is that Bjork already knows who he wants and is working that behind the scenes. I heard from a friend at TCU that they expect Schloss to leave this year

The question is if Bjork is willing to offer him the payday - he comes from a background where the AD typically doesn't have a ton"

https://www.secrant.com/rant/texas-a-m-sports/fightin-texas-aggie-omaha-or-bust---2021/94680005/page-14/#lp

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tigersnake said:

It warms the the cockles of my heart to think of the sound of all those aggy gnashing their snuff-stained chiclet teeth. And that's just their sorority girls.

Since 2000 - 21 seasons - A&M football has had a winning record in conference play exactly 7 times (.333) and none of those winning seasons were consecutive.

In comparison, South Carolina has 8 seasons with a winning conference record in the past 21 seasons.

Only an aggy could think a record like that is indicative of an "elite" program.

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Hook 'Em 2

Scientists at the Texas A&M University Global Health Complex identified a new variant of the COVID-19 virus that could present a new challenge to public health, according to a statement.

So far, the new variant, "BV-1," was found in just one case: an individual who had mild symptoms, according to the Texas A&M scientists.

"We do not at present know the full significance of this variant, but it has a combination of mutations similar to other internationally notifiable variants of concern," said GHRC chief virologist Ben Neuman. "This variant combines genetic markers separately associated with rapid spread, severe disease, and high resistance to neutralizing antibodies."

So, BV-1 is.....BEVO #1 ?

https://austin.culturemap.com/news/city-life/04-20-21-new-covid-19-variant-texas-am-bv-1-aus/

Edited by Cairn Horn88

37 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Scientists at the Texas A&M University Global Health Complex identified a new variant of the COVID-19 virus that could present a new challenge to public health, according to a statement.

So far, the new variant, "BV-1," was found in just one case: an individual who had mild symptoms, according to the Texas A&M scientists.

"We do not at present know the full significance of this variant, but it has a combination of mutations similar to other internationally notifiable variants of concern," said GHRC chief virologist Ben Neuman. "This variant combines genetic markers separately associated with rapid spread, severe disease, and high resistance to neutralizing antibodies."

https://austin.culturemap.com/news/city-life/04-20-21-new-covid-19-variant-texas-am-bv-1-aus/

BV = Brazos Valley, not Bovine Virus.

On 4/13/2021 at 12:52 PM, Randolph Duke said:

Congratulations to the aggys. This is a monumental feat that I am sure every aggy looks at with extreme pride.

Add (yet another) non-NCAA "championship" to the aggy Hall of Champions.

With a Texas A&M men's swimmer finally breaking through and winning the first individual NCAA national championship in the history of the school's men's swim program, this year marks probably the greatest year in the history of aggy sports.

A&M still has fewer individual NCAA champions than UTEP and fewer NCAA team championships than U of H.

On the list of schools with more NCAA team championships in a single sport than Texas A&M school history (all sports, both genders) are such powerhouse programs at Okie Lite, West Virginia,and....

...wait for it...

...UT Austin.

(I get UT, but how do West Virginia and Okie Lite have more NCAA championships in just one sport than A&M has in all sports combined since 1906?)

The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M.

Over 30 wresting championships at OK State will put them above a lot of schools total championships.

3 hours ago, landman said:

Over 30 wresting championships at OK State will put them above a lot of schools total championships.

I get that, but West Virginia having more NCAA championships in one sport than aggy has in the school’s history.

And the irony is the one sport is the NCAA rifle competition.

Rifle competition-a sport aggy can’t even field a team in. 

Even though aggy prides itself on its fraternity that lives in a military cosplay fairy tale land. 

As to the Aggie dance team, tough crowd in here. The diversity observation is solid, though.

I think it's funnier that A&M won't let these girls anywhere near their football field. These very secure in their masculinity Aggies won't let their manful, manly sport be Sullyed by the presence of wimmens alongside their white clad, spastic, yell leaders who lead manly yells instead of effeminate cheers like those you hear down at tu. 

Texas A&M's Fighting Texas Aggies from Texas are very secure in their manly manfulness!

• Hook 'Em 1

Is it possible those dumbfucks just misidentified a known variant? This seems like attention seeking to me, but what do I know..