Oklahoma State @ Texas Series Thread

Horny Bull

37 minutes ago, utxmike05 said:

Pitchers don’t have any balls. Pitching scared. I hope they turn it around this season, but I don’t think so at this rate.  None of our pitchers scare anyone. 

Yep.  

Been saying it all season, they’re timid nibblers.

• Hook 'Em 1

We need to salvage this and just try and do enough down the stretch to host. Obviously this staff isn't good but they're good sometimes and really shitty at other times. Get lucky with some good outings in the postseason and you never know. 

Clawing back here to not get swept would help a lot...

Just now, ztejas said:

We need to salvage this and just try and do enough down the stretch to host. Obviously this staff isn't good but they're good sometimes and really shitty at other times. Get lucky with some good outings in the postseason and you never know. 

Clawing back here to not get swept would help a lot...

that would be great.  they aren't good sometimes as a staff.  Hansen has been good, stevens was for a while, but that is it pretty much.  the hitting has covered for this staff the whole year.  Sean Allen wasted a really good lineup.

Just now, GreenspointTexas said:

We were up 5-0 when i had to go to a cub scout function with my son. 

come back and its 10-8 osu

ho-lee shit. Season is over guys

It was over when witt went down.  Kennedy going out just turned it into a clown show.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

It was over when witt went down.  Kennedy going out just turned it into a clown show.

It was over before Witt went down.  Having one more starter doesn’t hide this bullpen.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Anyone who thinks this team can win it all is a dumbass. We got outclassed by a better team all 3 games. We are super regional material at best unless we face a cupcake. Otherwise, you can bank on a flame out in the CWS. 

Our pitching sucks.

It will be a miracle if we win a regional with this staff.  Pierce needs to fire Sean Allen.  he had 1 year in 4 with a Texas level staff.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cajun said:

It was over before Witt went down.  Having one more starter doesn’t hide this bullpen.

yeah, I'm just saying we didn't know the pen would be this dumpster fire bad all year when Witt went down early.  with Witt we can likely make Super Regional. lucky draw and we could make CWS but that is it. the hitting can't overcome this bullpen every game.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Anyone who thinks this team can win it all is a dumbass. We got outclassed by a better team all 3 games. We are super regional material at best unless we face a cupcake. Otherwise, you can bank on a flame out in the CWS. 

Our pitching sucks.

I was so excited for this season.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Our pitching sucks.

This team won’t be going to a Super.  

• Like 1

Whelp. All the way from Northern Nuevo Mexico to watch the meltdown in person. Even Ms JW called the 7th a shitshow. 

Enjoyed the experience though and stayed through the Eyes. 

cool? Hookem mother fuckers. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1