Jump to content

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Any word from TTomterrific? I don't agree with him on too many things, but I know he had his struggles battling his demons. Kinda worried about him going overboard.

He's around.  Been posting on some of the baseball threads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Goo Punch said:

hope he wouldn't mind me saying, but he and i exchanged emails recently and he ain't coming back. sucks, because he's hilarious, and as knowledgable and passionate about college basketball as anyone we've had.

I don't give a fuck about college basketball, but tell him congrats for me... You know, for kicking the habit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Goo Punch said:

hope he wouldn't mind me saying, but he and i exchanged emails recently and he ain't coming back. sucks, because he's hilarious, and as knowledgable and passionate about college basketball as anyone we've had.

He and I did something similar, and even connected in LinkedIn, after which I endorsed him for “staying woke.”

Pretty sure that got him fired. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/19/2018 at 10:45 PM, Goo Punch said:

hope he wouldn't mind me saying, but he and i exchanged emails recently and he ain't coming back. sucks, because he's hilarious, and as knowledgable and passionate about college basketball as anyone we've had.

Oh, good.  Glad to hear he's alive at least.  Please pass along my regards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did digdogger make it over or is he under another name now?  Dude never broke character (or he was a genuine psychopath) .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

Anyone know what ever happened to UPenn Horn? He always had something funny or insightful over on shaggy.

I thought he was a pretty good poster but he bailed on the Shag at least a year ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, GhostofDanJones said:

Is Derka over here? 

Just take a ganders at the Fire Shaka Smart thread.  You'll figure it out pretty damned quick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Just take a ganders at the Fire Shaka Smart thread.  You'll figure it out pretty damned quick

yeah im the guy who isn't slurping a coach who keeps signing top 5-10 national recruiting classes while compiling a very Charlie Strong-like record of 50-50 (23-31). you can't miss me.

 

thats right people who don't follow basketball- we are 8 games below .500 in the big xii under shaka smart. make sense of that.

 

Edited by Goo Punch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
15 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

yeah im the guy who isn't slurping a coach who keeps signing top 5-10 national recruiting classes while compiling a very Charlie Strong-like record of 50-50 (23-31). you can't miss me.

 

thats right people who don't follow basketball- we are 8 games below .500 in the big xii under shaka smart. make sense of that.

 

Jesus. Get help already. 

And jt sucks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A few others I saw all the time on the shag that I haven't seen over here:

  • JS
  • Abuelito 
  • Rambo the Skateboard Pimp
  • Rocks for jocks
  • Taybo20
  • An Abiding Dude
  • Buddy Holly
  • Horns Up For Harambe

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/13/2018 at 9:46 AM, Bevo VIII said:


Nah he’s just building up his socks rep before he makes his appearance.

The funny thing is he is going to emerge from whatever slumber he is in and is going to show back up to old shaggy and be completely perplexed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

The funny thing is he is going to emerge from whatever slumber he is in and is going to show back up to old shaggy and be completely perplexed.

Similar to guys now just getting out of a 20 year prison sentence that are logging into MySpace asking, "where'd everybody go?" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

A few others I saw all the time on the shag that I haven't seen over here:

  • JS
  • Abuelito 
  • Rambo the Skateboard Pimp
  • Rocks for jocks
  • Taybo20
  • An Abiding Dude
  • Buddy Holly
  • Horns Up For Harambe

 

 

JS is here, he (or she?) posts regularly on the softball thread.

Rocks for jocks posts here as Tailleur17. He used to post with a similar handle on the old site before that got banned or crowdsourced.

Taybo20 is here but hasn't posted in a while.

I haven't seen any of the others on the boards I usually frequent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
A few others I saw all the time on the shag that I haven't seen over here:
  • JS
  • Abuelito 
  • Rambo the Skateboard Pimp
  • Rocks for jocks
  • Taybo20
  • An Abiding Dude
  • Buddy Holly
  • Horns Up For Harambe
 
 

I think you are abuelito.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
11 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

i would like it if rex kramer and future man were gone posters.

Not getting enough attention lately?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

I made one comment here and one comment to a lot of people on Rod versus Augie. Don’t start your self aggrandizement for July early. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/1/2018 at 9:12 AM, Machinator said:

JS is here, he (or she?) posts regularly on the softball thread.

Rocks for jocks posts here as Tailleur17. He used to post with a similar handle on the old site before that got banned or crowdsourced.

Taybo20 is here but hasn't posted in a while.

I haven't seen any of the others on the boards I usually frequent.

Abuelito is around, pretty sure he's started threads in both Texan and politics.

Edit: My bad, I had him mixed up with Pancho Negro...

Edited by SHOOTER12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sbbruin said:

Bedouin?  We would have sniffed him out by now.

Or his sock. Has Bedouin ever made a sock that has lasted for more than one week? Well, at least one that has kept its virginity? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, oSuJeff97 said:

Yeah I'm here.  Just haven't been posting as much. :)

Good to see you over here Jeff. I’m surprised you haven’t chimed in over on the  Okie State thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/1/2018 at 11:53 AM, Longboard Horn said:

I’m pretty sure @Thatguy is abuelito. If you look at the BPT threads it’s pretty obvious.

Leanderman. You can tell because he still hasn't figured out the whole quote function thing yet and the replies are equivalent to a 90 year old telling "yo momma" jokes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rich & Smooth (the guy who started the Tell me about aggy at the old house), Grendel, Basil your face, Micheal Knight, Guns Up, Francisco Scaramanga, Bevo Num1, HornStar, Richard Kimball, comey-eee, relapse98

Any of these guys surfaced?

Edited by GhostofDanJones

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


mpu


Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion
×
×
  • Create New...