DaysOff

Dominique's Sweater Tonight

Posted (edited)

How do you H-towners feel about Christine N?  I met her a few years back at a bar and spent the rest of the night with her.  She was the nicest hot chick I've ever met.  She bought me drinks without even asking before I bought her anything.  Total power move.  I saw she moved to Houston a few months back.

Cl0Ca3zVEAApw61.jpg

Edited by Assman

Wait, spent the rest of the night with her as in banged her? And as a HTowner, I think she is smoking hot.

I’ve cooled on her. Don’t really know why. When she first got here, I was in lust. 

10 hours ago, Lat22 said:

I’ve cooled on her. Don’t really know why. When she first got here, I was in lust. 

restraining order?

11 hours ago, Hate said:

Wait, spent the rest of the night with her as in banged her? And as a HTowner, I think she is smoking hot.

We need to know if he was the Case McCoy or the Jordon Hicks that evening. 

And also as a Houston area-ite, I would be remiss if I didn't mention KHOU's Mia Gradney.

Mia%20Gradney.jpg

Here is a full view from a few years ago.  She has lost nothing off of her fastball.

397-mia-gradney-and-friend-at-the-boys-g

There's no way I'd do anything immoral and/or admit to anything on a public message board for my wife and her eventual divorce attorney to find.

She’s on Fox in Houston. Not bad and her instagram is worth a look.

Edited by tx ind

On 1/9/2020 at 10:39 AM, Hate said:

And also as a Houston area-ite, I would be remiss if I didn't mention KHOU's Mia Gradney.

Mia%20Gradney.jpg

Here is a full view from a few years ago.  She has lost nothing off of her fastball.

397-mia-gradney-and-friend-at-the-boys-g

Hell, I remember when she was the Channel 39 News co-anchor, they had her on billboards and TV commercials selling her sex appeal. I guess Alan Hemberger wasn't gonna draw eyeballs. 

On 1/9/2020 at 10:50 AM, Assman said:

There's no way I'd do anything immoral and/or admit to anything on a public message board for my wife and her eventual divorce attorney to find.

We'll mark that as a yes.