Awful horrible bad shit is happening in the USA right now, if you are afraid of your fucking feelings getting hurt this isn't the website for you. ×
ConferenceRoom

Breaking Bad

1 hour ago, Shaddie said:

Just stop now and forget you ever saw it. 

1. Day after the last episode you will feel a nice warm buzz. 

2. Next day you will start to feel a little “itch” and you will tell yourself “no problem” I can find something else. 

3. 3rd day as you stare at blank screen you realize the “methadone” they are giving you will never ever make you forget that buzz it gave you. 

I am already getting the sense that I am watching the best thing I’ll ever see, and it’s all downhill from here.

7 hours ago, iodeac said:

I remember legit freaking out during the scene in the desert when Jack's cars show up. Walt is in the truck and if you pay attention to the music, it drops as soon as the first truck appears. It feels like a literal gut punch because you know things are going to get really bad. Probably my favorite scene in a brilliant show.

Enviado desde mi SM-G973U mediante Tapatalk

Yep.  And I told my wife “I bet those dudes come anyway” and then they show up.

On 4/14/2020 at 12:38 AM, Goo Punch said:

don't forget El Camino. that'll scratch an itch. 

Watched it last night.  Like you said, scratched the itch I already had.

I see this thread now, been rewatching it. Almost through season 3, Skylar is such a bitch.... I should add the first time i watched, i was a bit of a ... how you say? Drunk? 

Memories of things i forgot about and things i definitely didnt pick up on. I completely forgot how they got out of Hank finding Walt in the RV, fuuuuck his anger brought the lolz. High School principal is hot.

32 minutes ago, Dewey said:

I see this thread now, been rewatching it. Almost through season 3, Skylar is such a bitch.... I should add the first time i watched, i was a bit of a ... how you say? Drunk? 

Memories of things i forgot about and things i definitely didnt pick up on. I completely forgot how they got out of Hank finding Walt in the RV, fuuuuck his anger brought the lolz. High School principal is hot.

HS principal played a slutty chola in Next Friday. 

Ok. Shit I did not realize. Vince was something on the X-files. For you youngins that was must watch tv in the 90’s. 

Seems this dude has the magic touch. I will  from now on watch anywhere he puts his name to. I know this can backfire as the bigger they are the more they are away from day to day ops. 

If all else fails I will just OD on BB 24/7 and have them put me me on a BB ventilator. 

1 hour ago, Shaddie said:

Ok. Shit I did not realize. Vince was something on the X-files. For you youngins that was must watch tv in the 90’s. 

Seems this dude has the magic touch. I will  from now on watch anywhere he puts his name to. I know this can backfire as the bigger they are the more they are away from day to day ops. 

If all else fails I will just OD on BB 24/7 and have them put me me on a BB ventilator. 

Your post actually made me think of a fun hypothetical. We always talk about what show you would watch if you were stranded on a desert island. But what if you were in stuck in a hospital, could only watch one show, but everyone that comes to visit you would see you watching that show and would want to talk to you about it. Breaking Bad might be near the top. Lost would be at the bottom, because I like the show, but I don't want to talk to anyone about it fifteen years later.

Half way through my first rewatch.

The most impressive thing is how this show keeps you invested without one likable character. Goes to show how good the writing was.

On 5/2/2020 at 7:54 PM, CooterBrown said:

Half way through my first rewatch.

The most impressive thing is how this show keeps you invested without one likable character. Goes to show how good the writing was.

Hank was pretty likable to me. And Gale, even though he was not on the show that long. Jesse had his moments.

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

Hank was pretty likable to me. And Gale, even though he was not on the show that long. Jesse had his moments.

Gale - likable

Walt - narcissistic sniveling coward

Jesse - dumb fuck ghetto POS

Hank - racist blow hard

Skyler - annoying AF

Marie - just like her sister

Walt Jr - Want him to die in real life

Mike -  likable

Gus - interesting at least

Saul - likable

26 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

Gale - likable

Walt - narcissistic sniveling coward

Jesse - dumb fuck ghetto POS

Hank - racist blow hard

Skyler - annoying AF

Marie - just like her sister

Walt Jr - Want him to die in real life

Mike -  likable

Gus - interesting at least

Saul - likable

I would love to have a Schraderbrau with Hank

Watching through the series again for the 3rd time and just finished "Crawl Space." Such a great episode.

Watching through the series again for the 3rd time and just finished "Crawl Space." Such a great episode.

On 5/23/2020 at 9:26 AM, chikin23 said:

I will never forget how the ending of Crawl Space made me feel and a rewatch brought every bit of it back. Greatest show of all time IMO

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, HRSchenker said:

I will never forget how the ending of Crawl Space made me feel and a rewatch brought every bit of it back. Greatest show of all time IMO

there's a conversation going on in the BCS thread where several people claim that BCS > BB, and to me that's lunacy. there are countless scenes/episodes of BB that are absolutely gripping, a quality that is just lacking from BCS almost entirely. Crawl Space, Half Measurea, Full Measure, Face Off, Box Cutter, Salud, Grilled, Ozymandias, Felina...that's just off the top of my head. The visceral reactions to these episodes, the way that they physically and emotionally affected me/took a hold of me...I've never really seen anything like from any other show. BB is the GOAT. 

Edited by Goo Punch