Sign in to follow this  
Bullneck

How much do you pay for Sirius

Thanks for the link.

Interesting fun fact: use search word "sirius" and you get nothing.  Search "siriusxm" and the other threat turns up. (angryaggyface)

After much discussion (haggling)  with a person that I was having a hard time understanding (he didn't have a Texas accent).....yesterday evening I renewed for a year. he gave me     (select lite)  for 60.00 plus 12.84 royalty fees plus 5.10 tax

1 hour ago, Hpara759 said:

After much discussion (haggling)  with a person that I was having a hard time understanding (he didn't have a Texas accent).....yesterday evening I renewed for a year. he gave me     (select lite)  for 60.00 plus 12.84 royalty fees plus 5.10 tax

I had the same discussion with the same person last week.  I asked for the 5 month-$25 deal that I had received the last few times. He countered with effectively the same deal, as you mention, but for a full year. 

On a side note, they appeared to have just given me the streaming option for free. Or perhaps I always had it, and didn't know.  I thought it was extra.

28 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Last week they started a dedicated Beastie Boys channel.  Today it's gone.

Fuck these people.

It's a limited run station but I can still see it right now.  

On 7/2/2020 at 10:31 AM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Annual time to call Sirirus. What is the going price when you call to cancel?

I can't seem to get them lower than $30/year.  About to give in and go for it.