High

nivek3

7 hours ago, Snow Dog said:

e03b0d41068cf0e8e489fd966a5b867a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s a hybrid of Cat Piss?

I remember we scored some “Cat Piss” years ago in CA. We just though the Beach dude who sold it to us was using euphemisms we werent down with being from TX so in my head I’m like “so ‘piss’ means good… I guess?” 

No, that stuff smells exactly like fucking cat piss. 

Great weed tho

• Hook 'Em 2

Bit of stream of consciousness here but I assume all can relate.

Reason #100000000 why I love weed.  Long day, not stressful too much but long.  Came home, smoked a bit, and started the evening (7:30 or so).  Chat with wife, glass of wine, tunes on while we cook...very solid evening.  For background I put the golf on and it is the match play for the US amateur.   If you never watch golf it won't make much sense but the commercials are frequent and long and almost make golf unwatchable.  So, I am in and out of the room and every single time I turn to the golf it is on live.  I'm stoned, so I start to try and have some fun with it.  I leave the room and sneak back in (the dog realized I was high but the wife did not at first) and when I sneak back in...every single time the live golf is on.  I am starting to think I am in a lucky new universe but then (again because I am stoned and have to figure this out) I turn on the volume and the announcers say "thanks again to Rolex for our uninterrupted golf coverage".  At first I am pissed because the thought of a lucky new universe sounded pretty great and it turns out that wasn't the case but then I realized how much fun I had in the last 45 minutes and realized why I love getting high.

Lots and lots and lots of great information here but I only come when I am high and I can't read past the first line of most of those posts and I can't remember anything.

Zepol would be fun to get high with.

I have been eating good steak and drinking good wine for 30 years but only in the last year or so did I really get it with combining the two when i have been high.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

That’s a hybrid of Cat Piss?
I remember we scored some “Cat Piss” years ago in CA. We just though the Beach dude who sold it to us was using euphemisms we werent down with being from TX so in my head I’m like “so ‘piss’ means good… I guess?” 

No, that stuff smells exactly like fucking cat piss. 
Great weed tho

Yes, it’s in the genetic strain.

Bit of stream of consciousness here but I assume all can relate.
Reason #100000000 why I love weed.  Long day, not stressful too much but long.  Came home, smoked a bit, and started the evening (7:30 or so).  Chat with wife, glass of wine, tunes on while we cook...very solid evening.  For background I put the golf on and it is the match play for the US amateur.   If you never watch golf it won't make much sense but the commercials are frequent and long and almost make golf unwatchable.  So, I am in and out of the room and every single time I turn to the golf it is on live.  I'm stoned, so I start to try and have some fun with it.  I leave the room and sneak back in (the dog realized I was high but the wife did not at first) and when I sneak back in...every single time the live golf is on.  I am starting to think I am in a lucky new universe but then (again because I am stoned and have to figure this out) I turn on the volume and the announcers say "thanks again to Rolex for our uninterrupted golf coverage".  At first I am pissed because the thought of a lucky new universe sounded pretty great and it turns out that wasn't the case but then I realized how much fun I had in the last 45 minutes and realized why I love getting high.
Lots and lots and lots of great information here but I only come when I am high and I can't read past the first line of most of those posts and I can't remember anything.
Zepol would be fun to get high with.
I have been eating good steak and drinking good wine for 30 years but only in the last year or so did I really get it with combining the two when i have been high.  

Get high AF and watch this shot.

Sweet Jebus, Tapacrap doesn’t have a YouTube link for my dumb ass

• Like 1

On 8/19/2021 at 9:21 PM, Snow Dog said:

Get high AF and watch this shot.

Sweet Jebus, Tapacrap doesn’t have a YouTube link for my dumb ass

That shot was money and Paige Pierce’s reaction was awesome. Felt bad for McBeth but he’s got plenty of titles. 

Decarb 4g of good bubble hash.

On low, melt 3tbsp of butter, add hash, add 2tsp powdered lecithin, and blend the shit out of it. 

C4F93AC5-86AF-41FD-813F-10EBDC581D20.jpeg.628438a7b34672c0cfd9e1568633cd61.jpeg

Melt 22oz of hershey bars (I use 2/3 hershey, 1/3 hershey dark) on a double boiler.

373013B2-25EE-43C1-9151-BCD7C0E02247.jpeg.7d3b76411841a136115b8041d51cb3e0.jpeg

Once melted, add the butter/hash mix. 

Use a hand blender to mix the ever living fuck out of it. 

Pour into molds…

C7AB6F66-C6AA-4B9F-84F4-A65CBE2085A3.jpeg.ec30d5fafb1f600d35173f3e26f1403b.jpeg

Batch makes enough for 6 molds, for a total of 48 pieces.

Let molds sit for about 15 minutes, then put the trays with the molds in the fridge for a bit. Give it an hour or so and check. 

I tend to make batches later in the evening, and leave them overnight.

When you take them out of the fridge and it’s well set, break apart into 8 pieces per mold, and put in a sammich bag or container, and store in fridge. 

DOSE WARNING!!!!

Each piece will be about 50mg with this recipe.

For lighter doses:

2g of hash makes them 25mg/piece

1g of hash makes them 12.5mg/piece.

2/3g of hash makes them  about 8mg/piece. 

Math:

((grams of hash) x  600)/(number of pieces) = (mg per piece)

notes:

- 600mg is for good hash.

- You can also use wax/shatter/rosin/etc. 

- Take the thc% of your comcentrate and multiply by 10. (So 60% hash = 600mg per gram, or 77% shatter = 770mg per gram. If it’s oil, it’s per ml)

I find for me it’s easier at 50mg per piece. I can break it in half or quarters to hit what dose I want.

Easy AF to make, and not bad on the taste buds either.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

On 7/27/2021 at 10:51 AM, thunderlounge said:

Wow. They really got a clamp down. 

What are the tincture, gummy, and edible prices?

Is wax, shatter or rosin offered? If so, you can potentially cut some cost by making your own from a concentrated form, or even making capsules if you would rather cut caloric intake.

However prices may not cooperate, but if so it’s pretty easy. Edibles are kind of a scam anyway. I know the cost for me is dirt cheap. Why? Using good trim and the popcorn/larf that isn’t pretty and won’t end up as a flower sale.

Anyway, if I can help just holler. 

Shit man, sorry I didn't see this until just now.

Gummy prices are $60 a piece regardless of strain or mixture (i.e. THC/CBD, straight THC). $30 for lozenges, and $45-300 for Tincture Oil ($45 for straight THC, $60 for 1:1 THC/CBD mixture $80 for 4:1 CBD/THC mixture, $105 for 2:1 CBN/THC, and $300 for 19:1 CBD/THC mixture) 

Tiny drinks are $7, Lotions are $60, and capsules are $55-75 depending on the mixture going as high as $400 for 19:1 CBD/THC.

Generally, it's cheaper for just THC than it is for CBD or CBN  + THC mixtures. 

Yeah, it's all expensive, but as mentioned earlier, you only have 2 maybe 3 places MAX to buy from. So as with most things lack of competition means they can set prices high to control the market.

@MillerEP

Damn. I thought dispensary prices here were for shit. Sorry to hear they're fucking people like that down there.

Do you have to keep it in an approved container, or nah? Asking because here it doesn't matter. That being the case, the prevailing wind says if you have a card, they can't do shit about any of it. So if you got a sack from around the corner or from the dispensary, they can't say/do/prove anything either way.

Prices will come down eventually. I'm guessing their medical program doesn't allow for cultivation? If it does, or you want to anyway, feel free to PM me.

Edited by thunderlounge
@

24 minutes ago, thunderlounge said:

@MillerEP

Damn. I thought dispensary prices here were for shit. Sorry to hear they're fucking people like that down there.

Do you have to keep it in an approved container, or nah? Asking because here it doesn't matter. That being the case, the prevailing wind says if you have a card, they can't do shit about any of it. So if you got a sack from around the corner or from the dispensary, they can't say/do/prove anything either way.

Prices will come down eventually. I'm guessing their medical program doesn't allow for cultivation? If it does, or you want to anyway, feel free to PM me.

Yeah, I have to keep it in the specified container. They don't have "cards" here. All prescriptions are registered with the State in their system electronically. So when you order from a dispensary they go online and check your prescription in the State database, and will only give you what your prescription says. Mine says "gummies" only so if I want to try the tincture or whatever, then I have to call my doctor and have them upload a new prescription. 

• 2 weeks later...

The Wana Quick fast-acting gummies are very nice. Weedmaps can help you find them, I had to drive a little out of my way on my last out of town trip but it was worth it.

I feel so much better the next morning when I stick to THC and don’t drink. Woke up at 6:45 today feeling crisp.

Too bad I also really like drinking.

cannabis hypermesis syndrome.

excruciating abdominal pains and deep vomiting related to cannabis use. A key symptom m that has become an indicator is the patients taking scalding hot baths or showers to relieve symptoms. Not a lot is know because of federal laws still prohibiting studies on THC, but this is now a well documented disease related to heavy cannabis use. 

leared about this thru a friend who suddenly developed it. When cannabis use is stopped symptoms disappear. 

anyone dealing with this? Never heard of it his befor now 

https://www.cedars-sinai.org/health-library/diseases-and-conditions/c/cannabinoid-hyperemesis-syndrome.html

Had to go to a memorial today for my FILs best friend. He was an old cowboy (literally worked on ranches his whole life) who was known for always smoking/chewing on a cigar. Today at the memorial, there was a cigar on every seat. I stuck mine in my pocket and brought it home. Mrs Rojo left a little bit ago to go pick up our daughter from a friend’s house. I hammered about 1/2 a joint in about 5 minutes, then got paranoid that I stunk like weed, so I smoked a bit of that cigar.

Anyway, I’m high AF, and Mrs Rojo is bitching about the cigar smell and spraying air freshener all over the house.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

Study: Marijuana Ranks Among Best Treatment For Persistent Existence

3d2ff4257c8d6a0a63c28e0123607fd2.jpg

NEW YORK—Noting the numerous therapeutic benefits of cannabis, a new study published Tuesday by researchers at Mount Sinai Hospital found that marijuana ranks among the foremost treatments for persistent existence.

“Many of our patients who incorporated marijuana into their daily routine experienced tremendous relief from years or even decades of chronic existence,” said lead researcher Dr. Samantha Park, adding that marijuana consumed as an edible or smoked in flower form had reduced the strain associated with long-term existing across all demographics of participants.

“Without marijuana, the continual burdens of everyday being can often be unbearable. In fact, many wondered if chronic existence could even be treated. Thankfully, we’re finding that cannabis can actually provide temporary relief far surpassing even our best earlier cures such as suicide or cocaine.”

The report added that marijuana also appeared to treat related conditions such as clinical consciousness and acute reality.

https://www.theonion.com/study-marijuana-ranks-among-best-treatment-for-persist-1847708349
  • Haha 3

Amazon is actively lobbying the United States government to federally legalize cannabis, the company announced on Tuesday morning.

"Given our previous support for legalizing cannabis at the federal level, as well as expunging certain criminal records and investing in impacted businesses and communities, Amazon recently announced our support for, and began actively lobbying on, the Marijuana Opportunity Reinvestment and Expungement Act of 2021 (MORE Act)," the company said. "We are also pleased to endorse the recently introduced Cannabis Administration and Opportunity Act."

Both bills aim to remove cannabis from the federal list of "Schedule 1" drugs, which includes LSD and heroin, and to enable some level of national legalization.

Amazon first announced support for federal cannabis legalization back in June.

At the same time, Amazon consumer CEO Dave Clark said the company would no longer screen potential employees for cannabis use as a condition of hiring. 

"In the past, like many employers, we've disqualified people from working at Amazon if they tested positive for marijuana use," Clark said. "However, given where state laws are moving across the US, we've changed course."

Amazon warehouse employees, which make up the majority of Amazon's vast workforce, have a notoriously high turnover rate at the company: Around 150%, according to a New York Times report earlier this year. Hiring new employees to replace outgoing ones is a big enough problem that some Amazon executives worry the company will run out of hirable Americans. 

Notably, Amazon said on Tuesday that part of the reason it's pushing for legalization is to make hiring a bit easier.

"We've found that eliminating pre-employment testing for cannabis allows us to expand our applicant pool," Amazon senior VP of human resources Beth Galetti said. 

Amazon has already spent at least $5 million on lobbying efforts, according to records reviewed by Insider, alongside over 160 other groups that lobbied the government in favor of legal cannabis in the second quarter of 2021. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/amazon-lobbying-us-government-to-make-pot-legal-2021-9

I'm sure amazon's interest in legalization is purely driven by their HR concerns ...

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47pc7ng0cjgiodl9pfmh

but if they can start selling weed all over the country, that will do wonders for pricing. flower quality will probably be shit, but the pricing pressure they would exert on the market would be immense. edibles delivered to your porch by an amazon drone, sure why not. 

• Hook 'Em 1

23 hours ago, Blotto said:

edibles delivered to your porch by an amazon drone, sure why not. 

‘Merica… fuck yeah!

Although to be fair, Amazon delivers probably 85%-90% of my grow supplies. Obviously not edibles or flower, but aside from seeds, most shit I get from there. A few things they either don’t have or the price is stupid, but most are pretty reasonable. 

35 minutes ago, thunderlounge said:

‘Merica… fuck yeah!

Although to be fair, Amazon delivers probably 85%-90% of my grow supplies. Obviously not edibles or flower, but aside from seeds, most shit I get from there. A few things they either don’t have or the price is stupid, but most are pretty reasonable. 

maybe a "starter kit" amazon wish list might help some folks here....you know, to grow tomatoes and shit.

1 hour ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

maybe a "starter kit" amazon wish list might help some folks here....you know, to grow tomatoes and shit.

Love me some tomatoes. 

I’ll see about putting something together.  Haven’t mentioned how I’ve been running the last few, but will say my hydro rigs are in deep storage.

Been using autopots and supersoil. Saving about 4 hours or better a week on time, cost is less, and all I have to do is keep a 12gal res from running out of fresh water. Normal plant maintenance aside, but that’s a wash across styles.

Cost-wise it’s also less. With my previous setup it was about $160/grow for nutrients and medium, plus 50 gallons of water a week.

This newest setup is half that. Not geico level savings, but every bit counts. While that’s nice, the real savings is the time saved on doing water changes every weekend.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, thunderlounge said:

You going to leave us hanging on the details, or are you going to drum up some business for them?

Internet here is very spotty and slow. Was surprised that post with pics went through. Look forward to sharing details and more pics when I’m back in ATX. It’s called Valkyrie Farm. Friend from S.F. found it and how could I say no? Just finished the tour here and two more farm tours tomorrow. It’s like Disney land for those who enjoy these beautiful flowers. The aroma alone is worth the trip.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

On 9/29/2021 at 9:46 PM, hornbri said:

Has anyone had any experience with this? I think the biggest drawback is you Conley grow one plant at a time.

https://www.greengoddesssupply.com/pages/the-armoire

OK, sorry for taking a bit. I'm in Vegas at the moment, so ya know.

OK, first up, the overall size.

spacer.png

The outer dimensions are already too fucking small. You have an outside height of only 50 inches. There are legs, too, which make the height even worse.

By the time you incorporate the gear in the cabinet, you'll have jack shit for headspace. That's bad bad bad shit.

Let me be overly generous on this one, and give them a full 50 inches internal. That's just 4ft2in, which ain't shit. You take up about 16" with the height of the pot sitting on the floor, and another 12" for the gear in the ceiling. That leaves you with 22 inches of height between the top of the pot and the lighting/ceiling components.

If the light is even close to worth a shit, you'll need 12in-18in between the plant and light in flower. If you only have 22in of vertical height to start, then need 12in-18in between the top of the plant and the light, you now have a plant that better not get more than 4in-10in tall AFTER the stretch.

And that is just using the overall height, not the internal height.

Could I grow something in there? Yes.

Would it be a gigantic pain in the ass? Also yes.

Can you really get 3oz-5oz in 60 days? Fuck. No.

Next, everything is proprietary. That means most parts have to come from them. Need a new carbon filter? Problem with the light? You may be completely fucked, and at the very least held captive to their pricing.

Next, the thing is $1600. I'm sorry, but you're not getting your money back on the first grow. Bullshit.

Next, the light. A fucking blurple? Nasty. Blurples are fucking so out of it. A full white, tweaked spectrum is significantly more productive. Not to mention easier on the eyes (ALWAYS WEAR SAFETY GLASSES FOR INTENSE LIGHTING), and better able to detect and determine what an issue is when it arises. And it will.

Next, they are trying to convince you that it's designed for autoflowers. I wouldn't advise an autoflower for a beginner, especially in a contraption like that. And again, absolutely NOT in 60 days. Autos take about 10 weeks, and that's IF you don't fuck with them. To grow in that piece of shit you would have to fuck with it constantly until the stretch was over. Doing so will delay them flipping to flower a good bit.

I could go on, but that's enough on its own to get the point across.

Question: What are you looking for from your grow?

Expect on average to harvest from a single plant anywhere from 2oz and up. So many factors at play. You need to decide how much you need from each harvest to make it to the next. For example, maybe you go through a half zip a week. That's 2oz a month, and you need to plan on a 5-6 month cycle, flowering/veg time depending. That's 4 months to grow (allows for ~6-8 week veg time), plus a week +/- to properly dry, then another 6 weeks to fully cure.

That's the cycle for a plant, and properly handling it after chop. You fuck up after the chop, and you'll bust your grow to shit.

Back to the example, to get 2oz/mo from a single harvest (total avg about 12oz) you would want to run 4 plants. Get average zip each, good to go. Once you get the hang of it, you'll pull more. Not a bad thing.

I can also set you up for a staggered harvest, where you would harvest 2 plants every few months.

Now, I can get you set up damn good for less than that chuckle box costs. Maybe not a ton less, but less. And all with easily available gear, that will be exactly right for the setup. The biggest expense on it will be lighting, but that's where you got to spend your cash and can't skimp.

There are four things you just can't cut corners on:

1) Lighting
2) Exhaust fan
3) Carbon filter
4) Genetics

People do, but then wonder why their plants are shit and never flower well or produce an end product worth a fuck.

Not sure what you need to work around with the grow, but as long as you aren't in an apartment or having to hide from people, I can get you growing (and growing well) without much fuss once I know what you're looking for and working with.

• Hook 'Em 9

Ok, finally have a bit of time to post more about the Humboldt experience.

It’s truly a must for any enthusiast.

Number one Rec is book Matt at Humboldt Cannibis Tours. He’s literally the first person in the state of California to get a license to tour farms. Extremely nice guy and is friends with all the farmers you meet…and he knows great ones.

https://www.humcannabis.com

We stayed at Valkyrie Farm our first two nights and then booked Matt for a day right after.

All the farms are awesome in their own way. Each farms has slightly different set ups but the general processes are the same.

The bud is unreal everywhere. And all the farms are happy to share while you are there. Each farm was growing different varieties…but every plant you saw, you wish was in your backyard.

It’s really that simple…book Matt…set your agenda and plan on three nights at least for a good visit and not rushed.

Here are a few more pics…I can’t photoshop right now…but I’ve got one of me standing next to 12-foot giant plants that are full bud.1338783ee68835d57d0ccde9127b1bdb.jpg
1e7b3aef0e0921d93a85066d5dc6c568.jpg

a66a1a9fe2ca2cd8b8631e91f771962f.jpg
24d81b4a761be60bb33549e2fbc8fb00.jpg
fb790e28ff07f3745189b26c0daf0c09.jpg
45f9606b6ea3effababe5402819cfff2.jpg
1c28d7ce0925900a5b19ec2711028ce4.jpg
e0e14538b7ee1603b9b5f7253385a892.jpg
9cd9ee6454815c2319857d240d64a94b.jpg
83e0dab9e0980d7f69b8b4c354c39e22.jpg
1e87ca315cd56491e6019221d7666ef8.jpg
a87aa7e8df6cfc3efe8f05b7c637f64b.jpg
902f143781f67977f44f9c81526623ab.jpg

This bong was “worth” $10k and traded for 100lbs of trim. It’s a long story but a good one. Apparently from an old school OG glass maker…it’s for concentrates/dabs.

Oh yeah…try and book near a harvest time. Peak bud season.

• Hook 'Em 4