If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

LOL at Corby and Bob saying there's no chance Jimbo jumps at LSU gig with Bob saying "there's zero interest on either side." Corby agreeing.

I'm not saying Jimbo will leave aggy for LSU but it's definitely in the realm of possibility. I want it to happen for aggy tears but also to see Bob eat shit.

The ticket’s CFB coverage is ass. The musers talking about the LSU coaching job. They busted out a list of top college jobs. Got to Texas at #4 and Craig says “that’s debatable”. 

Then sooner trash corby comes on this afternoon slobbing Caleb Williams cock just after Bob tries to tell us that aggies are a tough team because they finish games in the 4th quarter while Texas loses them. I wish corby would get aids and give it to Bob. I liked bob on BAD radio but corby has drug him down to his shitty level and now his daughter goes to aggy so suddenly he’s an aggy fanboy know it all about their shitty third rate program.

• Hook 'Em 1

Yea, I had to laugh/eye roll when Junior said that this morning. The list HE was referencing was a poll of 100 college coaches. It's not fucking debatable if its THE ACTUAL COACHES RATING THE JOBS. Junior sucks so hard. 

Edited by CBT

3 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

i haven't listened to a CFB segment from the Musers or Hardline in weeks.  

I'm basically down to Gordo's segments, 840, Troy and klatt, and 10-3. And I tap out a bunch on norms ramblings. Noon-3 is the only appointment listening on the ticket now. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

The ticket’s CFB coverage is ass. The musers talking about the LSU coaching job. They busted out a list of top college jobs. Got to Texas at #4 and Craig says “that’s debatable”. 

Then sooner trash corby comes on this afternoon slobbing Caleb Williams cock just after Bob tries to tell us that aggies are a tough team because they finish games in the 4th quarter while Texas loses them. I wish corby would get aids and give it to Bob. I liked bob on BAD radio but corby has drug him down to his shitty level and now his daughter goes to aggy so suddenly he’s an aggy fanboy know it all about their shitty third rate program.

aggy laid down and died in the 4th quarter to Arkansas and MSU.  They didn't to Alabama which was begrudgingly impressive but come the fuck on.  

16 minutes ago, pops said:

I'm basically down to Gordo's segments, 840, Troy and klatt, and 10-3. And I tap out a bunch on norms ramblings. Noon-3 is the only appointment listening on the ticket now. 

I agree except for Troy. he was a great quarterback but he’s kind of an asshat. 

The musers are boring as shit. Even Gordo...all their voices are so low energy that even Gordo's comedy schtick can't save it. It's like listening to that SNL parody with those 2 chicks talking on their radio show. Jub is an idiot who can barely put together 2 sentences without mentioning his "music career". I'd be embarrassed. Junior is just a drag. His voice could use a jolt from a taser or 2. Listening to those idiots is like watching paint dry. I have no idea why I keep giving them another chance. I should just stick to Bo and Jim.

15 minutes ago, Longhornstampede said:

The musers are boring as shit. Even Gordo...all their voices are so low energy that even Gordo's comedy schtick can't save it. It's like listening to that SNL parody with those 2 chicks talking on their radio show. Jub is an idiot who can barely put together 2 sentences without mentioning his "music career". I'd be embarrassed. Junior is just a drag. His voice could use a jolt from a taser or 2. Listening to those idiots is like watching paint dry. I have no idea why I keep giving them another chance. I should just stick to Bo and Jim.

you sound like an idiot. we’re piling on bob’s dumb ass. the musers are fine. 

• Hook 'Em 4

15 hours ago, pops said:

He literally thinks twitter and comments sections are real life and are basically comprised of everyone. He's so fucking dumb it's ridiculous. 

Yeah! Everyone knows for the real, real-life stuff that actually comprises everyone, you have to go to surly texas.

So many people fall victim to that way of thinking. Hard to find a healthy balance sometimes.

14 hours ago, C-Man said:

LOL at Corby and Bob saying there's no chance Jimbo jumps at LSU gig with Bob saying "there's zero interest on either side." Corby agreeing.

I'm not saying Jimbo will leave aggy for LSU but it's definitely in the realm of possibility. I want it to happen for aggy tears but also to see Bob eat shit.

Every show yesterday had that take, not just Bob and the hardline.

Remember when Rhyner used to say, about other sports stations, “We can do what they do (by that he meant straight sports talk), but they can’t do what we do (laugh at themselves, acknowledge they don’t know as much as coaches, admit they don’t care about the ephemera)”. 

since the re-shuffle, I’ve realized Bob can’t do what the other Ticket hosts can do. Dan was covering for him. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, statsman said:

since the re-shuffle, I’ve realized Bob can’t do what the other Ticket hosts can do. Dan was covering for him. 

Yeah- I didn’t think this would be true but I was obviously wrong. I thought he’d make the hardline listenable and put Corby and Danny in their place. Instead he’s as bad or worse than them. I’ve gone back to listening to podcasts on the way home from work because they suck so bad.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 10/19/2021 at 3:49 PM, Billy Pilgrim said:

Corby is such a fucking beating.  Ryner used to be able to interject actual sports information into the show, but he left it became the prequal to idiocrasy.  

And Danny......fuck Danny.  His girlfriend and my wife were best friends and roommates for years.  He's a real piece of shit....

1 hour ago, threesheets said:

Klatt telling Corby that he brings nothing to the table (from a sports knowledge standpoint) cracked me the f up.

Only wish I had caught this when it aired live. 

Love that Klatt talks over the chimpanzee at every opportunity and then seals the segment by telling him that he's useless in it.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

I'm sure like all of us that Joel misses the segment he used to have with Bob and Dan before OU superfan started running the entire segment. 

yeah, Dan knew he was out of his element and played the dumb guy.  Klatt respected that.  Corby acts like he knows what he's talking about, but he's a poser, and Klatt doesn't have time for that.

aint nobody got time for that GIF

I do not think Joel has a soft spot in his heart for Texas, I mean why should he.  Respect based on experience sure.  That said as a guy who hails from Colorado and played there I sure as shit guarantee that he identifies with our fan base a lot more than those fucking yahoos at aggy or blowu.  

Klatt has talked before about how the Texas job is the best in America. Yesterday, he said the road uniforms are the best uniform in CFB. He wants Texas to be good just like he wants USC to be good. He wants some of the traditional blue bloods to get better because he's tired of CFB being so top heavy with the same 3-4 teams every year. Plus, if Texas is good, he'll get to call more of our games before our time in the Big 12 is concluded.

• Hook 'Em 1

I'm sure like all of us that Joel misses the segment he used to have with Bob and Dan before OU superfan started running the entire segment. 

Yeah, that’s Corby’s most unappealing trait. Look, we know you’re OU’s #1 fan at The Ticket. (You’re a fucking Golden State fanboy too.) He has no ability to hide it.

Junes is a huge Spurs fan. You’d hardly guess it unless you go way back with the station. Hell, it’s hard to tell he’s a gigantic OU fan except he talks about going to the RRS or other Sooner games with Corby. He still does a really good job of staying objective. Corby occasionally tries but it never comes off as genuine. And he just can’t wait to get to the Sooners content with Klatt.

Relax dude — let the game come to you.