2019 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

i only got 437 with obstructed view. and then SRO for my options. passed on both options. 

Same

Locked in upper deck for game 7.

Will go secondary market for the rest

Wanting game 1 but can only go if a 7pm start, and guessing we’ll only get that start time if the Nats beat the Dodgers tomorrow.

May try to look again at 1pm for the regular sale

Have found in the past there is little rhyme or reason on what tickets show up as available and when.

As fickle as sports fans are, I would recommend buying on the secondary market before tonight's game. When we win tonight, people will flock to Stubhub to buy tickets for game 1 & 2. Buy now (or later this afternoon) and the prices should be lower.  It doesn't even hurt to buy Games 6 & 7, as Stubhub gives you a full refund if those games don't occur.

23 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

As fickle as sports fans are, I would recommend buying on the secondary market before tonight's game. When we win tonight, people will flock to Stubhub to buy tickets for game 1 & 2. Buy now (or later this afternoon) and the prices should be lower.  It doesn't even hurt to buy Games 6 & 7, as Stubhub gives you a full refund if those games don't occur.

Yep, the price will jump as soon as this series ends.  If you know you want to go, it's a really good idea to buy now.

1 minute ago, Johnny Sack said:

They are.  Until they aren’t.  Let’s hope tonight is when they turn it on. Them plus George.  

True. There's nothing wrong with our offense that a suddenly hot Springer and Brantley wouldn't cure. Of course, that assumes Altuve and Bregman and Gurriel stay dialed in. Alvarez is due to dent an outfield wall. We all hope JV spins another gem, but I still think we'll need at least three runs to win. 

Just now, Gut Wagon said:

True. There's nothing wrong with our offense that a suddenly hot Springer and Brantley wouldn't cure. Of course, that assumes Altuve and Bregman and Gurriel stay dialed in. Alvarez is due to dent an outfield wall. We all hope JV spins another gem, but I still think we'll need at least three runs to win. 

We break out tonight.  Too hard to keep this good of an offense down. 

• Like 2