2019 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

1 minute ago, Honeysucklerose said:

1. Oh God. Miley
2. Why do people boo now on a throw over to first? They did it at MMP the other night. It's stupid.

Well at least Miley won't start tomorrow now....

Yes it is dumb when they do it 2-3 times in a row fine but the first time is lame.

5 minutes ago, Seasick Sailor said:

This obviously sucks, but let's not forget we lost game 3 of the 2017 ALDS 10-3. 

How dare you bring that up.  According to these experts we're never going to record another out and will never score another run.

WE'RE DOOOOOOOOOOMED!!!!!!11!!!!

Interesting side note, CFM was the Astros starter in that game.  Started off fine then the wheels fell off quickly.  Sounds familiar.

Now I would prefer not having to use JV tomorrow to close it out.

Edited by Fudge Nuggets

1 minute ago, Mo Horn said:

At this point I just pitch Miley the rest of the game. No need to waste any more arms, and he's worthless anyway and should never pitch again. Win the next game, advance, and replace him with Peacock on the roster. 

Problem with that is Miley hasn't shown he can get an out much less 13. 

1 minute ago, TonyTexas said:

We get it. You think Hinch is terrible . Saying it over and over doesn’t make it true. 

Bro is some Will Harris nuts away from being down 1-2 with the best team on paper per ESPN despite getting 2 historic starting pitching performances 😂

You might want to start coping with reality. Boone is gonna run circles around this clown next round. The only saving grace is if we can get by the MFY then the one manager I trust even less than Hinch will likely be his foe again.

Just now, Pimphand said:

Bro is some Will Harris nuts away from being down 1-2 with the best team on paper per ESPN despite getting 2 historic starting pitching performances 😂

You might want to start coping with reality. Boone is gonna run circles around this clown next round. The only saving grace is if we can get by the MFY then the one manager I trust even less than Hinch will likely be his foe again.

Yeah, Hinch needs to stop using the Springer goes 0'fer strategy.  What on earth has he been thinking?