midtown

Bill Burr

Latest special was good, but doesn’t crack his top 4 for me. 

1. You People Are All The Same

2. Let It Go

3. Im sorry you feel that way 

4. Walk Your Way Out 

5. Paper Tiger 

4 hours ago, Continental Op said:

The podcast isn't as funny as it used to be as well.

It's turned into Bill googles an obscure topic after a stream of conscience rant followed by taking 10 minutes to get through that day's copy.

I still listen though.

5 hours ago, Continental Op said:

Watched it last night and was underwhelmed. The podcast isn't as funny as it used to be as well.

I agree with that.  I didn't miss an episode from November of 2015 through probably May of this year.

Bill, I don't care if you drink or not.  You're not an alcoholic.  I don't care what you eat.  You were never overweight.  You're clearly not an idiot, stop telling me how dumb you are.  Overall, I appreciate that he isn't full of himself, but sometimes he takes it to the point of the smoking hot chick who has to tell everyone that she's a fat piece of shit.

I still catch it regularly, but I'm not religious about it (like I once was).  It still has its moments, and as long as his stand up stays this good and F is Family keeps up it's high standards, knock yourself out Billy Red Nuts.

Edited by Al_4_ISU

Codename: Appendix made me do a spit take.

She didn't say it like that!

Edited by RPM

Anybody watching the new season of F is for Family?  I don't think I've ever watched anything that managed to be simultaneously incredibly depressing and hilarious like this season has.  

13 minutes ago, Continental Op said:

Anybody watching the new season of F is for Family?  I don't think I've ever watched anything that managed to be simultaneously incredibly depressing and hilarious like this season has.  

Haven’t seen it but you clearly have never watched BoJack. 

9 hours ago, Continental Op said:

I watched it and it was hilarious as always.