Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

1 minute ago, joeycovers said:

Is this a case of spots are starting to fill up so guys don't want to be left out?

Yes, most likely. 

Also, I think everyone here is extremely confident that now that 2020 seems to be close to closing shop at DL except for Collins, Giles is going to hit 2021 like it's a pile of Chicken Wings. 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Yes, most likely. 

Also, I think everyone here is extremely confident that now that 2020 seems to be close to closing shop at DL except for Collins, Giles is going to hit 2021 like it's a pile of Chicken Wings. 

Nahlin mentioned today that’s Collins may commit sooner than everybody thinks, said they were looking into it and would have more tomorrow in the humidor. 

24 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Yes, most likely. 

2021? We need our best man on RB and LB now that he's filled up his position for the year. 

10 minutes ago, KYHorn said:

Between Dicker, Fillinger, and Cummins we've about rounded all the bases. Think Henry Kissinger has any eligibility remaining?

Fillinger? I barely know her!

4 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I don't think Collins ends up a late commit, and I don't think he takes all 5 of his visits. Who knows? The guy could just wake up next month and pull the trigger. 

But what if he woke up tomorrow and gave Giles 3 commits in 3 days?!  Assuming Fillinger drops tonight.

Edited by Elmer_Fudd

Just now, Elmer_Fudd said:

But what if he woke up tomorrow and gave Giles 3 commits in 3 days?!

I'd probably have to send Scholz a fruit basket that I may or may not have tea-bagged prior, all while knowing in my heart of hearts that Giles moved the needle zero in any of these recruitments. 

47 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Carrington started following this RB on Twitter: https://247sports.com/Player/Jalen-Berger-46037280/

Also followed Daniyel Ngata (Fong'd to A&M) and this guy: https://247sports.com/Player/Tank-Bigsby-46039679/

I see Drayton and Co. have been scrolling down the 247 composite’s list of RBs. 

Cant wait to get in on these recruitments so Drayton can finish second for Bebe more highly rated RBs!

3 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

IT posted an update saying to expect Collins to commit tomorrow. Giles apparently has a free Southwest ticket from a previous flight that was canceled but the free ticket expires on July 20 and Herman said he can't go on vacation until the DL class is all committed. 

If that truly happens, a lot of motherfuckers need to buy some Pluckers gift card for the recruiting guru of the staff