Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

Reese Bennett

Just now, NorLa Horns said:

What does it take for a program to declare war on a trainer? A straight call out? " we arent looking at this kid because of who he is with "?  Has it ever been done?  Why won't programs do this?

Surely Mensa can be more subtle than this, right?

15 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I don’t care if you’re 16 or 96, when you show your colors, so be it. 

Now that you’ve made it clear that you think the rest of us are “whiny faggots”, I’m guessing your next move was to beat your kids and jack off to a photo of Biff Tannen or something, so congrats on your moral superiority. 

Not the rest but definitely some.  

25 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Obviously paramecium and amoeba are therefore going to be happening, but I’ve got a whole pallet of invertebrates to work with beyond that, and that doesn’t even involve the repertoire available in fiction. 

work in a platyhelminth every once in awhile

18 minutes ago, Texasborn91 said:

I have an inferiority complex yet you are more than willing to get in a dick measuring contest with anyone who calls you on your shit for sounding like an uppity fart sniffer? Sounds about right. 

I’m not entirely sure what your post even means. You use a term at me that I started tossing onto the boards before South Park made it a thing, so there’s a part of me that feels like you’re paying some form of homage, which is fun, and there’s a bigger part of me that thinks you ignorantly fail to realize the irony. The rest of it is drivel. 

I guess I’m always entirely excited and somewhat confused when someone new shows up and declares that they’re going to take me to task. If this is the hill you want to die on, fuck it, man, I’m in. 

4 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I’m not entirely sure what your post even means. You use a term at me that I started tossing onto the boards before South Park made it a thing, so there’s a part of me that feels like you’re paying some form of homage, which is fun, and there’s a bigger part of me that thinks you ignorantly fail to realize the irony. The rest of it is drivel. 

I guess I’m always entirely excited and somewhat confused when someone new shows up and declares that they’re going to take me to task. If this is the hill you want to die on, fuck it, man, I’m in. 

Lol bitch I started cat facts on Shaggy, I’m not new to the game. I die on no hill my friend, just simply stating you Sound like a bitch calling out recruits. 

• Like 1

Just now, Texasborn91 said:

Lol bitch I started cat facts on Shaggy, I’m not new to the game. I die on no hill my friend, just simply stating you Sound like a bitch calling out recruits. 

First law of thermodynamics: Cat facts can neither be created nor destroyed. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

What is the context of this? FWK is trying to get money from parents of players? What does he have to do with getting PWO offers?

FWK is the one placing kids at colleges. Reads like he's demanding $$$ for spots, PWO or scholarship or otherwise.

Edited by satyanash

1 hour ago, Texasborn91 said:

I’m all for wanting to drop a recruit for some bitchassedness... but some of y’all are delusional fucks. It’s 16 and 17 year olds trying to figure out where to play football. Quit being whiny fucking faggots. Personal insults towards recruits is retarded. Mostly since 85% of these kids would be able to knock someone smooth the fuck out if they said this shit to their face. 

I don’t think I’ve said it yet, but you’ve inspired me. Fuck Demond Demas. 

• Like 1

It is understandable that some teenagers may sometimes not know how to behave in such situations especially when they are being treated like royalty by everyone they meet. But aren't their "mentors" like FWK supposed to set them straight? This shit has been going on for awhile now with this hustler. He is no mentor. This episode proves it beyond any doubt.

3 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Please Gawd be working McClellan hard AF behind the scenes. 

I’ve been in this camp from the start. Unless we are busting out the duffel bags of cash, which I am not opposed to, we need to move on from Evans. But we cannot pretend like we can just out hustle the SEC for his recruitment. 

1 minute ago, Newy25 said:

I’ve been in this camp from the start. Unless we are busting out the duffel bags of cash, which I am not opposed to, we need to move on from Evans. But we cannot pretend like we can just out hustle the SEC for his recruitment. 

Evans' brother likes Texas. Loves Texas really, but I don't think he's running the recruitment. Zach is. 

Allegedly McClellan committed to OU because he felt Texas was too late in offering. If true, I think we have a shot here. 

Just now, billfromlaketravis said:

Evans' brother likes Texas. Loves Texas really, but I don't think he's running the recruitment. Zach is. 

Allegedly McClellan committed to OU because he felt Texas was too late in offering. If true, I think we have a shot here. 

That recruitment is going to go to the highest bidder. For our sake, I just hope we realize it sooner rather than later and decide to either pay or go for someone else. 

poor kids from bad back grounds expect to get paid. is that why Herman is going for high integrity guys? i think so. not that he is opposed to paying a little here and there. its just that lack of integrity lends itself to lack of commitment. and building a program while being beholding to bagmen isnt the way to build strong team chemistry

3 minutes ago, NorLa Horns said:

poor kids from bad back grounds expect to get paid. is that why Herman is going for high integrity guys? i think so. not that he is opposed to paying a little here and there. its just that lack of integrity lends itself to lack of commitment. and building a program while being beholding to bagmen isnt the way to build strong team chemistry

if the kid has back problems in high school I doubt they get better in college.  should steer clear of them, imo. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, futureman said:

if the kid has back problems in high school I doubt they get better in college.  should steer clear of them, imo. 

Just because a kid comes from a bad back ground doesn’t mean you should assume he’s injury prone. I can’t think of a worse bad back ground than Florida and they consistently produce talent.

• Haha 1