Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

Reese Bennett

32 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Guys who’ve rooted shamelessly the past three years alone for players who: punched a girl in the face, threw a girl down a flight of stairs, and got arrested twice for domestic violence talking about character and respect for women is pretty damn rich. 

Go fuck yourselves, Sooners.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Burt Macklin said:

Guys who’ve rooted shamelessly the past three years alone for players who: punched a girl in the face, threw a girl down a flight of stairs, and got arrested twice for domestic violence talking about character and respect for women is pretty damn rich. 

Don’t forget stabbing a bitch in the neck with a screwdriver, or nearly  beating a fellow student to death and getting a medical redshirt to sort things out.

1 hour ago, Burt Macklin said:

Come on man, they weren't even pregnant.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Laxtonto said:

So dumb question for you long time recruitnicks, but as a pure CB prospect, he would be the best/highest touted corner prospect since?

That kid seems to be an absolute freak

He stands a good chance of being the #1 player in the nation and almost certainly top 5.  We've never had a corner ranked that high, as far as I can remember.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Burt Macklin said:

Don't forget the ever famous there'll never be an n-word in SAE frat boy. OU is a hive of scum and villainy like no other.

5 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

Hmm. Not ideal. I wonder where he currently sits on the recruiting board. Him and Eaton.

Seems like Ringo is the prize, Kimber is the best of the rest, and then it's a logjam between Crawford/Watts/Eaton/Rogers. I think Crawford likes Texas but the other three of those all seem to be leans elsewhere at this time.

9 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Seems like Ringo is the prize, Kimber is the best of the rest, and then it's a logjam between Crawford/Watts/Eaton/Rogers. I think Crawford likes Texas but the other three of those all seem to be leans elsewhere at this time.

I think Eaton separated himself a little from the last four.  But yeah I agree.

10 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Long term, I like Eaton and Crawford the best of those 4 I think Crawford will have a huge senior season. They guy is a baller and he has legit 4.4 speed. 

4 minutes ago, Machinator said:

I don't think so. I was listening to the IT guys' podcast and they think he likes A&M. Wells was saying Texas might have backed off, but gave no reason.

Damn, really? Last I saw, everyone was saying he was really high on Texas? Oh well, I struggle to get too worked up over any of these same-tier Texas CBs.