Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

Reese Bennett

37 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Is it any surprise the TexAgs posters took that woman's posts to a racial place?

D1lh2b2WsAIQmOP.jpgD1lh2bnXgAApnbj.jpg

“In their minds [UT] represents Texas the state.”

Why it’s almost as if The University of Texas is the flagship university of the State of Texas.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Bodacious Bevo said:

Princely's been to our campus a lot more than A&M. That counts for something so I think we should wait to see where he goes for the spring game before we start to panic.

Also, to add on to this, if Charles is a first or second rounder that will really help with all the negative recruiting we get along the DL.

I was really worried going into it because I feel threading the needle between being pandering while trying to be engaging and relatable can be very difficult for old dudes in administration but thankfully these guys knew exactly what to do: treat football fans who happen to be women as football fans and talk to them like they're intelligent adults. A&M failed miserably to do that. In fact, they went one step worse. Instead of doing the normal faux pas of pandering by failing to treat them as adults or by over-pinkifying shit or by trying to relate shit to things they think women like in some sort of cringy manner, they went to sexual innuendo.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Burt Macklin said:

aggy Twitter has really been fucking up this offseason. Like even more than usual. I hope they all stay very active on Twitter.

Well, they’re a trashy fanbase that lives in Fantasyland. They have no connection to reality. But at least they’re reigning Faux National Champions from 1940-2018. It’s a record. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Bodacious Bevo said:

Princely's been to our campus a lot more than A&M. That counts for something so I think we should wait to see where he goes for the spring game before we start to panic.

Why do some of you guys “panic” over high school boys? Get a grip.