2019 Texas Longhorns fall practice thread

Machinator

2 minutes ago, Irieguy said:

He’s just lazy and expects the board to spoon feed him information. If he googled player stats he would realize Ingram is nothing like Gray.  

I think the comparison is both have injury issues? I dunno it's MarkStanco so no telling what position he's taking. 

Don't tell him that Gray tore his Achilles. A major injury that pretty much derailed his career.  So far with Ingram it's just been minor injuries but nothing serious. 

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Good catch on proved. Yikes. My english teacher mom would be upset. Thank's

Don't worry, I'll put in a good word when I see your mom later this evening. After the vigorous love-making,  I'll tell her how much you've grown and that she should still be proud of you, even if you have some grammatical issues. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, markstanco said:
18 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:
You keep saying this when everyone on this board knows you were trying to imply that Fillinger was a scrub because he was a 3 star. Again, you're dumb as fuck. 

Reading is hard. I ASKED if it was a good pickup. Why is this so hard to comprehend?

The fact you keep doubling down on this is incredible. All you have to do is look at Walden's post above. 

Even funnier is you thought Fillinger's ranking was similar to K-State level recruits. More proof that you're a complete idiot. 

Edited by Rickylovesweed

41 minutes ago, markstanco said:
48 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:
I can't figure out if  you're trolling or just this dumb. After your takes on Fillinger I'm leaning the way of you're dumb as shit. 

What post are you talking about

The one your dad would tie you to out by the barn, you ass.

• Like 1

The fact you keep doubling down on this is incredible. All you have to do is look at Walden's post above. 
Even funnier is you thought Fillinger's ranking was similar to K-State level recruits. More proof that you're a complete idiot. 

Doubling down? Really on a question? Does this really make you that angry?
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, markstanco said:

Doubling down? Really on a question? Does this really make you that angry?

Yes it makes me angry.

“I’m not an expert, Why are you guys excited about Filinger?”

”Filinger seems like a low level KSU type recruit. Why would anybody be excited about his commitment?”

Those are both questions. You chose the shitty, negative second choice. Just because you wrapped the shittiness in a question doesn’t make it not shitty. 

Edited by Irieguy
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, markstanco said:

So you are honestly angry, like ruined weekend angry? Get a grip dude. Going back, as I said, it was a question.

You are such a simpleton. There are ranges to everything. Yes, your “it’s a question” act made me angry. Not ruin the weekend angry, but angry. Your whole, “Poor me, I’m getting attacked for asking a question” act is infuriating. And I’ll stop railing about it when you stop doing it. 

On the flip side, you comparing Ingram to Gray made me laugh. I get it, the offseason makes us all a little crazy. But if you were just a casual fan and saw Ingram play opening weekend you would never know he got banged up in the offseason. The long offseason amplifies these things. Gray tore an ACL. Ingram had minor injuries. Even with those minor injuries Ingram had as many carries as a true freshman as Gray did in any of his 4 years. So congrats on a take so absurd that it made me chuckle. 

Just now, Irieguy said:

But if you were just a casual fan and saw Ingram play opening weekend you would never know he got banged up in the offseason. The long offseason amplifies these things. 

Think it has to do with the lack of depth at RB. Every minor injury is going to generate an overreaction.

Wasn't Ingram back at practice a day or two after the injury? I don't follow any of the 9.95ers but it sounds like his injury was as minor as it gets and they're just being cautious with him for good reason. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Machinator said:

Congrats, you idoits just let another thread get Stanco'd.

Fuck, man.

I had to drive to Oklahoma from the south side of the metroplex, at rush hour, on a Friday. I found out one of my best friends, and a poster on this board, may have to have open heart surgery. I thought the shitty part of my evening was over.

And then I opened this thread. Fucking Stanco... I guess bad things really do happen in threes. 

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Chili dog said:

Fuck, man.

I had to drive to Oklahoma from the south side of the metroplex, at rush hour, on a Friday. I found out one of my best friends, and a poster on this board, may have to have open heart surgery. I thought the shitty part of my evening was over.

And then I opened this thread. Fucking Stanco... I guess bad things really do happen in threes. 

If it balances things out in the opposite direction, I’m in Costa Rica with a smoking hot wife and 4 asshole kids fucking around in the Pacific Ocean. I feel like you are now indebted, even if you didn’t ask for it. I can’t do shit about this stanco rube though. He’s been a bag of poo for years. 

58 minutes ago, Irieguy said:

You are such a simpleton. There are ranges to everything. Yes, your “it’s a question” act made me angry. Not ruin the weekend angry, but angry. Your whole, “Poor me, I’m getting attacked for asking a question” act is infuriating. And I’ll stop railing about it when you stop doing it. 

What kind of coordinated troll job is this shit?

• Haha 1

Surly: "of course they've got to practice,  and practice hard like it's a game. Every snap. Every drill. How do you expect them to play hard on Saturday?!!"
"We should totes bubble wrap Whittington and keep Ingram off for awhile, maybe only a couple of carries against latech too so he'll be all ready to go for LSU"
Y'all funny
not me. keep hitting.

9 hours ago, closetojumping said:

If it balances things out in the opposite direction, I’m in Costa Rica with a smoking hot wife and 4 asshole kids fucking around in the Pacific Ocean. I feel like you are now indebted, even if you didn’t ask for it. I can’t do shit about this stanco rube though. He’s been a bag of poo for years. 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Chili dog said:

Fuck, man.

T&P for your friend.

Now can we end the bitch fight in here?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Chili dog said:

Fuck, man.

Prayers... 🙏

• Like 1

16 hours ago, texifornia said:

McRaven was the commencement speaker at my daughter's graduation from UT back in 2014.  I was fired up after hearing him speak.  I make my bed everyday, at a minimum, as a result of his speech.  I remember absolutely zero from my UT graduation speaker in 1988.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Don’t drink the alcohol.

• Like 1

Love CR on the pacific... I've never been on the Atlantic side.

You up north or down south?
  • Like 1