College GameDay Sign Ideas Thread

OnAComputer

noCR..."College Gameday:  Appeasing the lowest common denominator of our electorate since 1987." 

"College Gameday:  because we have to pretend one state university is as good as the next."  

"Corndogs:  Because Rick Perry has to practice somehow."  

Can we incorporate Zach Smith into the thujone design somehow?   I know dignifying him with signage on TV is beneath us.  But it’s beneath the drunken revelers out there with controversial signs aplenty at the asscrack of dawn.  

Herbie’s head on Coach Kline’s body with his trousers dropped revealing a corn dog tattoo. 

“What Mama don’t know won’t hurt her.”

Or perhaps Joe Burrow with Joe Dirt’s mullet looking at Ed O as the Cajun Man:

“Ya like to see homos naked?”

Edited by Bobby_Batronic

I was clearly told by many SEC fans that a degree from the flagship public school in one state is just as good as the degree from the flagship public school in the next state.  Alabama, Auburn, Mississippi, Mississippi State, Arkansas, Tennessee, Kentucky, South Carolina, and LSU.  In their eyes, and sports rivalries aside, they're all just as good as each other and worth the same as any other major public flagship in other states.  (full disclosure-aside from the private school, Florida, Missouri, Georgia, and Texas A&M---which I consider to at least be passable colleges and every single fucking agency would agree they are decent but not good).  But SEC fans actually believe, because of the backwards ass bubble they live in that University of "My State" is as good as University of Michigan, University of North Carolina, University of California, University of Colorado, or the University of Texas.  They don't know their place.  Most of their schools are garbage.  A bill of goods sold to people who don't know any better.  Much like certain denominations or political figures.  They cheer for one another outside of the 1:1 games because they haven't been taught to think for themselves.  They don't know that the joke is on them, as an aggregate.  We've contained them where we can see 'em.  

You see, it'll be a series of plates.  

I think we should do something for either Zach Smith, Mayor Steve Adler, or Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick.  I dunno yet.

But the SEC one shouldn't even be colorful or terribly busy...just black marker on white posterboard, "Your conference is frequently good at football, but most of you need to come to terms with life.  You are attending expensive community colleges.  Work out a payment plan accordingly."