Oklahoma State @ Oregon State: 9:30CT, FS1

texifornia

Battle of the OSUs! If Okie Lite wins this, they'll probably roll into Austin undefeated. And the Beavs are terribad, so they should do it pretty easily.

Oregon State does have this dude:

And also one of my favorite college campuses/towns - kind of an ideal laid-back land grant school vibe

IMG_3657.jpg

Edited by texifornia
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, George Clooney said:

Weird stuff happens in Corvallis on Friday nights. I’m still unsure about oSu because of their QB situation and sieve of a defense. The one thing the Beavs are good at is running the ball, so we’ll see if they can keep it close.

Beavs, although not very good last year, returns nearly every starter from last year.  Can't wait to watch to see how Gundy's group looks.

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

Battle of the OSUs! If Okie Lite wins this, they'll probably roll into Austin undefeated. And the Beavs are terribad, so they should do it pretty easily.

Oregon State does have this dude:

We've got a couple of those. Bad news is, we may need to use one of them tomorrow night.

4 minutes ago, VaLonghorn99 said:

Mullet is a favorite by 13.5

Pretty generous. We historically are shitty in weeknight games, especially on the road. Add in body clock that it’s late for our guys, new qb, likely vanilla playcalling, I think we win by 7 or less.

Edited by 'stache
  • Like 1