aggy @ Clemson

Message Board User

3 minutes ago, Zepol87 said:

Meh let the students have fun. 3 hours in 96 degree heart. Fuck it

Gathering At The Paw One of the most criticized and misunderstood traditions in all of college football is Clemson's "Gathering At The Paw." After every home football game, fans are allowed to come onto the field to sing the alma mater, and gather around the center of the field. While many say it's "rushing" the field, in truth it's more of a gathering as there is a clock that tells fans when they can come onto the field. There is time given for players and coaches to get off of the field. It is done after every home game, win or lose

• Like 1

Enough with these cunts. Grown men allowing themselves to be called Jimbo and Dabo. All of these people are filthy sodomites and I'm moving on to something cleaner and spiritually healthier. This game was a urine- drenched bus depot. None of these people can be helped anyway. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Kel Varnsen said:

That last drive was over 5 min long

That’s REAL coaching. In the sweltering heat of South Carolina, Jimbo’s boys dug deep and pounded it down their throats on a ball control drive to run out the clock and cover the spread against the defending national champion. Never mind they were down three touchdowns, Jimbo wanted to send a message, and by god he did. This team is able to roll with the big boys in 2020, or maybe 2021. 

Edited by oh_snap
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Gathering At The Paw One of the most criticized and misunderstood traditions in all of college football is Clemson's "Gathering At The Paw." After every home football game, fans are allowed to come onto the field to sing the alma mater, and gather around the center of the field. While many say it's "rushing" the field, in truth it's more of a gathering as there is a clock that tells fans when they can come onto the field. There is time given for players and coaches to get off of the field. It is done after every home game, win or lose

No, the Clemson students just realized the monumental accomplishment that their team had just pulled off by outlasting the rufftuff realstuff Fightin Texum aggy.

2 minutes ago, mulletpelini said:

Urban called 21 points.  So close.  Hate that fuckhead but he knows a thing or two about scoring vs. overrated teams

When he went to the booth after the Florida retirement, he was commentator on a Clemson game and he was so dead nuts that I had to mute the game. It was like he was narrating his own madden game

10 minutes ago, texaslong said:

Olin Buchanan will have an article up on Texags tomorrow about Jimbo not wanting the team to quit, and that’s what champions are made of.

That was the definition of quitting. They totally gave up trying to win the game with a few minutes left in order to try and score one touchdown. That was embarrassing a thing as I've seen.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Dabo: "Trevor Lawrence played quarterback today. He played quarterback".

Holly Rowe: "Coach you said Trevor Lawrence played quarterback. What did you mean by that?"

"What I mean is that in spite of having a hideously malformed skull and the fact that we can't find a helmet suitable for his diseased cranium, he still goes out there and plays quarterback even though my name is Dabo and his fucked up face isn't appropriate for television. Always happy to get a win and we'll take it week by week."

Totally fucking predictable. I called it here in two different places; Fisher sat on the ball to keep the score close. It was the only acceptable and realistic outcome for them. If they took any chances and gambled, they were going to get boatraced, so they pulled a 2006 Nebraska @ USC and did what they could to fake a competitive game. And it worked. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

Totally fucking predictable. I called it here in two different places; Fisher sat on the ball to keep the score close. It was the only acceptable and realistic outcome for them. If they took any chances and gambled, they were going to get boatraced, so they pulled a 2006 Nebraska @ USC and did what they could to fake a competitive game. And it worked. 

It was basically the Army game plan vs Michigan.   

6 minutes ago, po elvis said:

That was the definition of quitting. They totally gave up trying to win the game with a few minutes left in order to try and score one touchdown. That was embarrassing a thing as I've seen.

Many might think so, but those people are not aggy. Say they score with around two minutes, and Lawrence hunks one to one of those freak WRs and Clempson scores again.

Welp, there goes not one but two moral victories: covering the spread and and Clemson's 20-plus-point margin of victory streak. So aggy would then be 0-3 on the day instead of 2-1. 

Trust in Jimbo -- he's one of Gawd's Natch'l Born Agroids. 

7 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

Damn, nice pull, because that was exactly the same bullshit.

Oh there you are. Lulz

Clemson is straight up dirty, though with Venables coaching it isn’t surprising. A&M played like trash today. Lost the starting RB for the year on late hits, lost every interior defensive lineman to chop blocks, and still will end up within 14 - which is a testament to how terrible Clemson is

I hope for terrible things to happen to both Dabo and his whole team. Bunch of dirty thugs

spacer.png

“We just stopped executing. They were really doing the same thing and running the same plays over and over. They were the same plays we saw all week. Hats off to Coach (Mike) Elko. He had a wonderful game plan. We just have to do a better job of executing. I feel like we had the momentum. We came out and started fast but we didn't stay on the gas. We let off the gas and they took advantage of it and that's where their momentum came from. We were ready. We came out fired up. We just can't stop. We have to keep pushing.”

spacer.png