Iowa State vs Iowa

Al_4_ISU

El Assico.

3PM Central. FS1. Jack Trice. Gameday on hand. Shit getting weird.

Truthfully, I think Iowa is a bad match up for us. Campbell gets real conservative against Ferentz and it doesn’t work. This will be a very low scoring affair, and we need some turnovers to win it.

We have a mountain of beer, Bloody Mary supplies, brisket went on the smoker at 10PM, and were roasting a duck. Gonna be a good day.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Al_4_ISU said:

El Assico.  3PM Central. FS1. Jack Trice. Gameday on hand. Shit getting weird.  Truthfully, I think Iowa is a bad match up for us. Campbell gets real conservative against Ferentz and it doesn’t work. This will be a very low scoring affair, and we need some turnovers to win it.  We have a mountain of beer, Bloody Mary supplies, brisket went on the smoker at 10PM, and were roasting a duck. Gonna be a good day.

Don't Be a Whimp.  Just F##%ing Win!!

Post More redhead pics too....

Edited by LTtxfan
Damn Texifornia posted redhead first
  • Like 1

Al on suicide alert pending outcome with tentative plans to ride a fat bike off a cliff.
Don't do it, Al!!!
There's a purdy good chance you'll win, anyway.

I’m far less psychotic about football. Historic lack of expectations can be incredible.

If I’m dying today, it’s from OD’ing on meat and cheap beer.

I went to the Cyclones message board when they beat us in Austin to say congratulations. The first Big 12 game we played against them at their stadium was a wild affair with Rosenfeld at QB. I recall it just seemed weird having the Texas Longhorns playing in a small stadium where you could see miles of fields out of the open part of the stadium. 

Don't know, but I've always liked Iowa State. Get back to beating Iowa like you were doing a half dozen years back.

Go Iowa State!

• Like 1