West Virginia @ Oklahoma

Constant

I bet that girl has fallen off many wagons. Those huge fat ass ruffnecks make me laugh. They roll the sleeves up and show off those huge fat arms they think are pythons. That video is glorious and would only be perfect if the guy driving was the huge fat guy and he fell off and on top of the girl crushing her.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Rockethorn1978 said:

I bet that girl has fallen off many wagons. Those huge fat ass ruffnecks make me laugh. They roll the sleeves up and show off those huge fat arms they think are pythons. That video is glorious and would only be perfect if the guy driving was the huge fat guy and he fell off and on top of the girl crushing her.

What the fuck are the Ruffneks supposed to be anyway? Most spirit groups represent some kind of heritage thing, they just seem like douchebags with Oakleys and Office Space-style flair on their shirts.

4 minutes ago, texifornia said:

What the fuck are the Ruffneks supposed to be anyway? Most spirit groups represent some kind of heritage thing, they just seem like douchebags with Oakleys and Office Space-style flair on their shirts.

Don’t they have cap guns that shoot smoke. Still not as lame as aggy milkmen 

Edited by Iconoclast Texan
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Yea most are usually fat with guns and look like most of their fan base. I guess they are like what most high schools have where the guys run around with the flag after a touchdown but they shoot of pop guns and flip the wagon over. So white trash.

9 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Yea most are usually fat with guns and look like most of their fan base. I guess they are like what most high schools have where the guys run around with the flag after a touchdown but they shoot of pop guns and flip the wagon over. So white trash.

They’re practicing for driving their homes around town