Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

6 minutes ago, UrbanTheMeyer said:

morals are important, you cant have Art Briles shit happening at Texas, but you also can't hire charlie strongs because they are nice guys.

So is seeing the future.   I avoided the game thread last night, as hard as it was, because there was a real fear in me that I would jinx things and/or start drinking.

But when Herman comes out in the presser and talks about how the young players are the future of the program, that's some Mensa-level shit right there.  

Would Suburban Meyer say that?  Or would he say the future of the program is Sam Ehlinger?

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Farm girls are willing to slide on a latex glove, lube up, and do some things your Hollywood types would look down upon as dirty and beneath them.

I can confirm Mormon Idaho rodeo sorting type potato farm girls are the bomb. 

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, pops said:

Where the fuck are my night crew homies?

Wiped out lol. Was checking out the Nordstrom’s half yearly sale (most stuff is 40% off and runs thru January 3). Saw something I covet but can’t afford right now. Saving up for a move and also a new computer. 
Bummed at how this football year turned out. I know Colorado isn’t a great team but seeing all that young talent and how it was misused all year is frustrating. While I was never a Herman gal I wanted him to succeed. Didn’t want to start over with a new search. I thought he looked awful physically last night. I don’t hate him anymore I just want his ass gone.

I really still believe we get Urban. I’m Urban or Bust. Never gone change that. Looking forward to tonite’s bowl game. OU has had a lot of success at JerryWorld unlike Texas and the Cowboys. 

the future looks bright with the young UT players. We got talent. Come on down Urban. It will be worth your while. Austin is exactly what you need! Urban or Bust!

92A1F46E-CC58-4766-8FA6-0F18857D46D8.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 3

6 hours ago, elguapo said:

The game last night just pissed me off more. It’s absolutely unacceptable that Herman lost 3 games in the big 12 this season with the roster we have. What a massive fucking failure, if Herman had any honor he would have committed seppuku at midfield after the game last night.

That Colorado team is better than Texas Christian and Texas Technological that we gave up 56 to. That’s what happens when you have a coach with a “winning is hard mentality”. That’s some pussy ass “hope we win, aww shucks we lost again” turtle shit. Herman is perfectly fine with winning every game by one possession instead of dragging his balls across his teams face. Fuck Herman

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1