Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

5 minutes ago, troph said:

Do they have the same curtains?

Not according to the pictures I saw.  

But CUM has stayed in a hotel room before.  Nothing wrong with putting him up at the HSB Mariot.  What's he going to do, putter around the Rain Man suite by himself for a night.  Plus, we already impressed him by flying him in on the F50 with Cowboy Hat/Ferrari shirt BMD.  Like putty in our hands.  

Edited by dcbc

HSB is probably nicer than 90% of what is in Ohio, and probably better than 75% of what the teams he coached, stayed in for away games. It ain't the W, but at least he can walk around the resort without getting mobbed.
CHIEF

The BMDs are counting on the breakfast buffet to punch this thing into the endzone.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BradInATX said:

The BMDs are counting on the breakfast buffet to punch this thing into the endzone.

The also rented a water weenie from HSB marina and dragged him around LBJ on it.  CUM and Watersports.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

The Buckeye polo in the video with Klatt ... would be odd if he did that when he was in the middle of negotiations with Texas.

Had it in his suitcase and put it on before the show, it’s not like he would mess up his hair or make up with a 60 second change of clothes.

3 minutes ago, dcbc said:

Not according to the pictures I saw.  

But CUM has stayed in a hotel room before.  Nothing wrong with putting him up at the HSB Mariot.  What's he going to do, putter around the Rain Man suite by himself for a night.  Plus, we already impressed him by flying him in on the F50 with Cowboy Hat/Ferrari shirt BMD.  Like putty in our hands.  

so they don't look EXACTLY like this?

https://www.surlyhorns.com/board/index.php?/topic/11946-urban-meyer-or-bust-heating-up-from-page-99/&do=findComment&comment=2820331

10 minutes ago, C-Man said:

This is so stupid. Herman was doing a damn fine job of clowning himself out of the job, whether Urban was doing anything behind the scenes or not. He didn't need to troll him.

And I don’t need to drink my own urine. But I do because it’s sterile and tastes good. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

Normally I’d agree about HSB... but tomorrow there’s a plane... COMING FROM THE OHIO STATE AIRPORT... headed to HSB... then continuing onto Austin. That’s gotta be Shelley, yeah?

tosu defectors... she is coming in from fla. 

https://twitter.com/scholiastof/status/1334237987337613316?s=21

isn’t the resort at horshoe bay locally famous for its golf course? Doesn’t that make this tweet make more sense now?
This was my interpretation when I first read the tweet, and that was before curtaingate.

Feels like he's saying flight into horseshoe Bay, golf, and hook'em.

I don't understand the crazy squid man, but I want to believe.

16 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

In the midst of all of this excitement, I'd be curious to hear whether @futureman is standing strong with his long-held position.

In before lubing up jokes. 

As opposed to short time position, bent over at the waist spreading the cheeks

Edited by Dilligas

It's not like the HSB area is a dump. Hell, Bo Pilgrim and John Glenn had houses there. I worked one summer, in between regular jobs, at Bay Marine selling boats and ferrying boats to be worked on. It's as nice as anything on Lake Austin, or any where lakefront I've ever been. They have pretentious clientele and cater to them.

CHIEF

• Hook 'Em 1

isn’t the resort at horshoe bay locally famous for its golf course? Doesn’t that make this tweet make more sense now?

: Urban took off from the Horseshoe (tOSO)
-flew to
- and landed at Horsehoe By
- played or will play some golf
- before headed into Austin to
-become the new coach at Texas

-The Squid
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 4

: Urban took off from the Horseshoe (tOSO)
-flew to
- and landed at Horsehoe By
- played or will play some golf
- before headed into Austin to
-become the new coach at Texas

-The Squid

1 hour ago, BachelorTrek said:

Snook is a small Texas town over by aggy that I will always remember in the time before high school football OT was installed, would play Burton (another small Texas town not that far away) in football (probably still both Class A at the time) and one of their Snook-Burton football games ended in a 0-0 tie. lol

Snook will always be known for basketball back in the '70s, class B school back when it was B-4A, think they won about 7 titles in a row or some shit and used to go to big school tournaments and kick the shit out of everyone. They played Anderson at G Rollie in a one game playoff for district champs and about 3,000 people were there, or about 2,500 more than would show up for A&M games. Damn those fuckers were good.

• Hook 'Em 2

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic