Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

https://twitter.com/scholiastof/status/1334237987337613316?s=21

isn’t the resort at horshoe bay locally famous for its golf course? Doesn’t that make this tweet make more sense now?

: Urban took off from the Horseshoe (tOSO)
-flew to
- and landed at Horsehoe Bay
- played or will play some golf
- before heading into Austin to
-become the new coach at Texas

-The Squid

EDIT: sorry for the triple posting. Tapatalk is rough right now

1 minute ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

This was my interpretation when I first read the tweet, and that was before curtaingate.

Feels like he's saying flight into horseshoe Bay, golf, and hook'em.

I don't understand the crazy squid man, but I want to believe.

HSB is a bit out there, and to be courted by the University, I just don't believe they'd choose that venue.  They'd accommodate him at the University AT&T venue across from Moncrief, unless that's been vacated.  Campus has been practically closed for a month.  Play at ACC or UTGC, simple.

Holy shit, it's fucking bizarre to remind myself of the riches this University has to lure any BSD down to Austin... and we got a narcissist for $32M+, WTF.

7 minutes ago, HornyPony69 said:

https://twitter.com/scholiastof/status/1334237987337613316?s=21

isn’t the resort at horshoe bay locally famous for its golf course? Doesn’t that make this tweet make more sense now?

Are you saying:

Urban Meyer is at the horseshoe (OSU) = Squid plus horseshoe

Takes off, flies, and lands at horseshoe bay = 3 planes plus horseshoe & water

where he plays golf = golf

then goes to Austin = skyline

Announces that he is the head coach at Texas = hookem

Urban Meyer = squid

Is that what you are suggesting?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, CHIEF said:

It's not like the HSB area is a dump. Hell, Bo Pilgrim and John Glenn had houses there. I worked one summer, in between regular jobs, at Bay Marine selling boats and ferrying boats to be worked on. It's as nice as anything on Lake Austin, or any where lakefront I've ever been. They have pretentious clientele and cater to them.

CHIEF

HSB is a great resort, but there are no great places to eat out there.  Lots of opportunities for private chefs in the fabulous HSB mansions. 

6 minutes ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

So does it not look exactly the same the pics I linked?

I'm lost on who linked what.  I probably got that picture from the pictures you linked.  I thought she was asking if he could be in one of the condos.  From the video and the picture I'm guessing you linked that he was in one of the rooms or suites villas, given the paint, the curtains, and the TV in the corner.  Comparing the regular rooms to the condos, I'd be 1000% sure he was in one of the rooms over one of the condos, at least in that video.  Is that what you're asking?

Edited by dcbc

34 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Besides aggy and ousux, tOSU fans are some of my most hated. I'm going to be so happy if we can totally fuck them over.

I got a trip to the shoe under my belt, at night to prove you are right.  What a glorious night it was, what a miserable fan base that is, especially at night , at the shoe, after a loss.

Edited by jdhorn92
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Gravy Train said:

HSB is a bit out there, and to be courted by the University, I just don't believe they'd choose that venue.  They'd accommodate him at the University AT&T venue across from Moncrief, unless that's been vacated.  Campus has been practically closed for a month.  Play at ACC or UTGC, simple.

Holy shit, it's fucking bizarre to remind myself of the riches this University has to lure any BSD down to Austin... and we got a narcissist for $32M+, WTF.

You don’t bring another head coach on or near campus without the other one being officially let go. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, dcbc said:

I'm lost on who linked what.  I probably got that picture from the pictures you linked.  I thought she was asking if he could be in one of the condos.  From the video and the picture I'm guessing you linked that he was in one of the rooms or suites given the paint, the curtains, and the TV in the corner.  Comparing the regular rooms to the condos, I'd be 1000% sure he was in one of the rooms over one of the condos, at least in that video.  Is that what you're asking?

Yes, it appears exactly decor-wise like one of the rooms.  I'm sure different rooms have different things but the drapes (exact), wall color (exact), desk chair (exact).  FYI good chance he isnt even staying in that room but just did the show from one of the rooms.

Edited by PassiveAggressiveCoach

1 minute ago, Gravy Train said:

You actually think CDC would have UM on campus without Herman being gone? Or anywhere in downtown Austin for that matter? There is a reason they picked HSB.

CHIEF

• Hook 'Em 5

Are you saying:
Urban Meyer is at the horseshoe (OSU) = Squid plus horseshoe
Takes off, flies, and lands at horseshoe bay = 3 planes plus horseshoe & water
where he plays golf = golf
then goes to Austin = skyline
Announces that he is the head coach at Texas = hookem
Urban Meyer = squid
Is that what you are suggesting?

I’m suggesting this squid is suggesting that. Also, squids are well known to be one of the smartest animals there are. I believe it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Gravy Train said:

AT&T was closed down earlier this year.  Not sure if it reopened.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gravy Train said:

You go to HSB instead of campus to keep away from the media.  Seriously, isn't that obvious?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

Yes, it appears exactly decor-wise like one of the rooms.  I'm sure different rooms have different things but the drapes (exact), wall color (exact), desk chair (exact)

Yes.  If you click another link or two in, you can see the differences in the rooms.  Most of the standards have the TV centered over a chest of drawers.  One tier up is the "villa," which looks like the video and picture linked.  Then, there's condo level, which is what I posted above and doesn't match.  

2 hours ago, Wax Beer Cup said:

Top rated beach in the mainland.  Grandparents bought a condo there in early 70’s dirt cheap and then retired there.  Big retirement hangout for Midwest types (grandparents were from Michigan).  Hate that my mom and uncle sold the place after grandparents passed.  

Just wait til the Meyers get a load of Galveston.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Gravy Train said:

Well the emojis align on HSB, but damn that's out there.  Is there a BMD connection to HSB, property or venue?

HSB is owned by Terramesa Holdings, LLC, which is managed by MacFarlan Capital Partners out of Dallas, whose CEO and MP is a UT alumnus. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, DalTxHornFan said:

HSB is a great resort, but there are no great places to eat out there.  Lots of opportunities for private chefs in the fabulous HSB mansions. 

Not to much of a drive to Kingsland and the Grand Central Cafe at the Antlers resort.  The Cafe is the in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre house.

https://www.roadsideamerica.com/tip/33393

6 minutes ago, dcbc said:

Yes.  If you click another link or two in, you can see the differences in the rooms.  Most of the standards have the TV centered over a chest of drawers.  One tier up is the "villa," which looks like the video and picture linked.  Then, there's condo level, which is what I posted above and doesn't match.  

*Chester

• Haha 1

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic