Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

29 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

This is going to hilarious when surly scoops all the Austin and 995ers, again, and no one gives us any credit...

Still think we need to push for official Surly press credentials 

Who is gonna attend the zoom press conferences on behalf of Surly??

Do we need a poll??  😂😂😂

1 minute ago, irishtexan said:

I’ve been doing shit since 3pm. Is there a way to get a separate thread of only substantive updates or a synopsis of why people are so confident? I appreciate the nature of this thread, but the site is running a little slow and I can’t wade through 1500 posts to try to catch up. I’ll preemptively go fuck myself for not keeping up. Thanks!

Urban filmed a spot for his network show today and some sleuths here noticed that the room he was in looks an awful lot like a room at Horseshoe Bay Resort.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, irishtexan said:

I’ve been doing shit since 3pm. Is there a way to get a separate thread of only substantive updates or a synopsis of why people are so confident? I appreciate the nature of this thread, but the site is running a little slow and I can’t wade through 1500 posts to try to catch up. I’ll preemptively go fuck myself for not keeping up. Thanks!

@Deej was working on a summary for us but not sure where it is.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, troph said:

There’s a lot of money out there, a lot. HSB is pretty much close to perfect for this kind of negotiation - with the only real concern being whether he’s spotted but that’s a lot less likely than in town.

You aren’t gonna be able to identify them.......they’ll be wearing masks!

• Like 1

Urban filmed a spot for his network show today and some sleuths here noticed that the room he was in looks an awful lot like a room at Horseshoe Bay Resort.

Good news. However, I assume he would have/had already come here to discuss the opening. Is there anything more? Are people on the inside feeling more confident? You got any promising, errrr, leads, or....????

4 minutes ago, markstanco said:

One of these is not like the other.

Gundy will never, ever sniff the final 4. He is good for upsetting teams, not winning championships.

Stoops is back on campus now, too.  Do it for the spite.

Also have a home-and-home with tOSU in 2025-26.  Probably not enough time for Alabama in 2022-23.

Those buckee fans still complain about that game where VY & crew beat them at home in 2005 on the way to our last MNC (which they still dream about being "theirs"), and how all their drunk/angry fans assaulting Texas fans to and from that game could not change that game's outcome.

Melton scored.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

I know we are fast approaching the masturbatory phase of the corch search, but I still hesitate about the reported negotiation of total control.  Frankly I think it’s just made up talking points for $9.95 sustainability but if true I wonder if it’s Urban putting his foot down on any university oversight of his program.  I’d rather not have a roster littered with rapists and criminals and being one step away from Briles.

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic