Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

Y'all love hazing the newbies. I have to wonder though, who the lurkers are. If you google Meyer or Herman you wind up here. And they have to be fucking confused. I'd like to be nice  and point them in the right direction...but those of you who were on the shaggy gave me shit. For years. And years. It was deserved. My posts were a beating. And to some my posts still are...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

I am guessing McDonald's corporation executives are looking at the numbers and trying to figure out why there is such a huge uptick in McRib sales in the state of Texas over the last week.  

And hospitals are trying to figure out why so many people are coming to the ER with non-covid diarrhea.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, brown water said:

Tucker and Chloe approve. Not the most discerning tastes. But at least they approve. 

52BDEF4D-8C01-4BA7-B4C8-6D9EBC1DE21B.jpeg

Oh, the conflicted look on that poor dog's face. I want that meat soooooo bad, but I'm a good dog!

Edited by wood

15 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Oh come on! I served up a volleyball for y’all to spike with the pie pictures (yes I bake and yes I made) and not one of these?

C71088F6-9F39-4B18-BCAD-588717042FDB.gif

Don't worry, I'm sure there is a suck...a mean, a good guy on here that is marriage material, or at least steady boyfriend material. They are awful thirsty anyways. 

CHIEF

• Haha 2

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic