Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

I did this last year as well. 
Go to jester king and send me a DM and I'll tell you where to walk to get to my house. lol
pics of the leftover rib meat I chopped into patties.
sLYkAyWn16ZfJ7R5XyV268sXovWilxvX6837Tbc7uaBzgU_aqrinAth78Z-fi3APm2EmbQSwfsN1FZ1FUKDlxoa5i37QEvBVWTfgdvQpf4W9INzBkFjUkIZkGtIjfVQWtxON5IuxRYsAXn4C81pOxm33wGw9DZmyYMh3WHmuDOP3wteaInx07kIvZ-tqVZL0wwdHEuu3ubNcjgXgsoP_5_AvHcpql2joiJlDjy0JCPTpoBKlTeWRgqxDL6I00R0vPh4KGWcHJ84-z1oA-teJrkRL3ESkJPsWIG6r1HA5eQii7MlJYpezaYOPTCH8f9NYFT4zBhiP1GcaIRBNNtqOv7hzLEnViFcKPojBglKWzwMhzQORfmpcE-DcK8W1QcB-8UD_vk-k_-J94n7pO0zU80J3kUmb4e2vxZX9eHKF1yRrCz6Slk7W3JNslGuR_aQoNiEWrfsVk54ZfzK5y5U5RfxwojHyWPG4vkdS8J6u6e6B8tgUcsHCNurkqDlgBXujz3vjPqrQHwMLTH84tjPcR1cBFpjzEUitHgojID3MLvzXLJrJu8bhII5gSf1bqQfVQjRH_o8oqFHDwriqU9YrcJClV4RUHVmePiJuTedsDiRqVkRRR7Txgw2zsXoROL0xijTfffBvY8FuAQIO5TdGXKDHwYLrNFxsDeY_u7rQ91SRlIiq9gQscuU4T7q05Q=w3240-h1575-no?authuser=0

So you don’t just take the meat off the bone and put it between some bread? I’ll cook a slab of ribs just to make sandwiches.

2 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Given this pic and the bar pic from last night, might...  MIGHT change my nude request from Nicole to BW. 

He has a bar and he can grill. If he has a firepit...that's where we need to have our Surly happy hour when the Covid goes the fuck away.

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

Hahahahahahahha. I missed this, whenever it came out. What the fuck is this? Who wrote it?

That might be one of the more embarrassing things I’ve ever seen written online that wasn’t authored by me. I felt embarrassed for whoever wrote that the entire time I read it. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, UncleBuck said:

Shit it’s for me and the wife. That’s not even half. Keto’ing, so when I fire it up I cook more than normal so I can eat some tomorrow.

Honestly, I'm kinda jealous. I keep telling my dad to smoke some ribs, but he only does pork butt (and a turkey on Thanksgiving, which was badass)

THIS stalemate with our HC must not stand anymore. I am now seriously watching "Life after Lockup." WTF????

@brown water and @Rip76 and @UncleBuck and @RGBIII grill some shit and find out where UM is and give him your best and bring him over to Austin.

I was thinking about ND. How it is his "dream job." But we are perhaps one of the biggest challenges with one of the best recruiting grounds and places to live. If the lovely Shelley is not an impediment to him taking a HC job, and we have some of the best medical facilities in the US, all he needs is to eat y'alls stuff and we win.

• Hook 'Em 2

24 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

That might be one of the more embarrassing things I’ve ever seen written online that wasn’t authored by me. I felt embarrassed for whoever wrote that the entire time I read it. 

It's not quite as bad as chavis and his snuff boy but it's not far. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic