Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Id put Meyer a little higher and Kelly about the same odds as Sark but other than that I agree. Mullen is pretty much out. 

Jesus. How in the Hell is Sarkisian even in this conversation. Dont believe this would be a step in the right direction at all. Correct me if im wrong. Fires at USC and Fired at Washington.

13 minutes ago, ckhorn said:

Not to sure about this. Have you ever heard of Auburn. Coaching fired and a hire within two weeks. This makes no sense at all keeping Herman around.

You have no idea what you’re talking about if you’re pointing to Auburn. They’ve suffered a boatload of decommits and attrition this year, including some massive decommits right after Malzahn was fired before NSD1. 

1 minute ago, Ultimate Failure said:

Is that plane dropping like a thousand smoke grenades, or...?

Here is an article that explains the gif:

https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/weapons/amp34240046/airplane-makes-battleship-disappear/

tldr;  

• The smoke screen is likely made from titanium tetrachloride, a corrosive liquid that reacts with air moisture.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Burt Macklin said:

You have no idea what you’re talking about if you’re pointing to Auburn. They’ve suffered a boatload of decommits and attrition this year, including some massive decommits right after Malzahn was fired before NSD1. 

Players still can opt out of there LOI also Bud. I guess it doesnt matter anyhoo. They would just step into the portal.

1 minute ago, ckhorn said:

Jesus. How in the Hell is Sarkisian even in this conversation. Dont believe this would be a step in the right direction at all. Correct me if im wrong. Fires at USC and Fired at Washington.

He wasn’t fired at UW. And he wasn’t fired at USC for performance - he resigned after showing up to work drunk - a lot. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Hiphopopotamos said:

He wasn’t fired at UW. And he wasn’t fired at USC for performance - he resigned after showing up to work drunk - a lot. 

Okay, How is he in the conversation as the next Head football coach at the University at Fucking Texas. Beware at agents floating names out there to get them gigs for other openings. Thats all Im saying.

What if the cookie monster gets fired next year and one of the greatest recruiters of all time becomes the defensive line coach for Sark after Dark? Can you IMAGINE IT?! The spit on that microphone? Which poor ass surly is gonna get that job, cleaning that mic for $8 per hour? We'd have to rehire SALLY TO MAKE COOKIES!! OMG!!! Old times with even better recruiting!!! LHN could get real commercials!

Waterboy Farmer Fran Lsu Coach | See More...Orgeron GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHYCoach O GIFs | TenorEd Orgeron over the next 24 hours | SECRant.comEd Orgeron over the next 24 hours | SECRant.comEd Orgeron Cookie MonsterCan Orgeron get a press conference interpreter this year? | SECRant.com

7 minutes ago, Kurt Bowels said:

What if the cookie monster gets fired next year and one of the greatest recruiters of all time becomes the defensive line coach for Sark after Dark? Can you IMAGINE IT?! The spit on that microphone? Which poor ass surly is gonna get that job, cleaning that mic for $8 per hour? We'd have to rehire SALLY TO MAKE COOKIES!! OMG!!! Old times with even better recruiting!!! LHN could get real commercials!

Ed Orgeron Cookie Monster

Explain the corn dogs GIF to me, @Kurt Bowels. I don't get it

Eagles declared for Draft, Alford (Xavier) entered portal, Overshown returning, Sam giving indications he might come back next year. Cross more names off Plan B list. 

That sum up today’s shit? The best news is this thread and board are hopping more than they ever have. While I hate trolls it’s a sign that the board is back...which is awesome! 

Meyer is the one. We will bring him to Texas. If we have to get really slutty with our money so be it! 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dbeasy said:

Handicapping head coach possibilities:
Kelly    no
Sark     no
Meyer   1:1 🤘
Mullen   no
Elliott     no
Fickel     no
Franklin  no

FIFY

🤘  IT'S FUCKIN' URBAN MEYER  🤘

F5CDBE79-D965-4AB3-8584-CEEB9F7E1CA8.jpeg

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Can you imagine how fucked up he would get if he could get his first 10 win season?

Are drunken Armenians> Croations coaching wise? I think we need to explore this possibility. Belichick and Saban have Croation ancestry and Sarkisian has to be Armenian?  Why has no one brought this up? 

• Hook 'Em 1