Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

I posted this earlier, but didn't call out how great of a video it is.  If you like laughing at aggys fucking sheep, lucci being the provider of lube to fuck said sheep, and the fact that ol' Jimbo is a cuck, you should watch this video

https://captiongenerator.com/2083802/Hitler-finds-out-Texas-AM-Left-Out-of-Playoffs

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, ckhorn said:

Okay, How is he in the conversation as the next Head football coach at the University at Fucking Texas. Beware at agents floating names out there to get them gigs for other openings. Thats all Im saying.

Texas is or has at least vetted Sark for this job. That probably includes reaching out and sending feelers at some point. I imagine that is where the smoke is coming from. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Burt Macklin said:

Yeah, the USC fans I know don’t think there’s any chance the BOT or AD will fire Helton or are even really considering it. If this were the case, USC would be doing the best covert move ever, because there’s nothing even close to hinting this possibility right now. 

Well 2nd best to the CUM cover-up that the UT Admin is running right now. 

1 minute ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Unfortunately for Lil’Jordan he was slow as fuck.

Correct, but there was film showing he was an football player. Not much film on a guy that disappears for months at a time. He is gifted with size and speed, that makes him a project. He should stay in school. Whomever is advising him is a moron.

2 minutes ago, Cuernavaca said:

Member the play in the 2018 cotton bowl where our oline pushed LJ like 14 yards for the first down? I member

Back when Texas was physical that year. What happened to being the most physical team in the big 12 Tom? Should have kept that going and you wouldn't be on the hot seat douchebag.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, urbanisnotcominghere said:

Y’all already have been, so we’ll see what happens 

You think an 8-1 Texas or blowU gets snubbed for a CFP spot? Know who the fuck you are aggy. Lil brother stupid fucks. 81 years strong. The gift that keeps on giving. 

Edited by Okcool
  • Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Urbanisnotcominghere2.0 said:

NEW UPDATE!!!

It has recently been relayed to me by one of my trusty sources that Urban’s wife has a dildo that appears burnt orange!! It is not known whether it was this color before she used it or after, but I figured everyone on here would take it as a sign that he will be the next coach!

Fuck off, aggy

Top 30 Aggie GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Urbanisnotcominghere2.0 said:

NEW UPDATE!!!

It has recently been relayed to me by one of my trusty sources that Urban’s wife has a dildo that appears burnt orange!! It is not known whether it was this color before she used it or after, but I figured everyone on here would take it as a sign that he will be the next coach!

Sorry about your burnt orange skin tone.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Urbanisnotcominghere2.0 said:

NEW UPDATE!!!

You’re trying too hard Figurelli. 

• Hook 'Em 4