Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

8 hours ago, TexasEx said:

I could see this, and in fact it may be the most likely scenario knowing his son in law is still coaching, as are his long-time mafia support staff. UM and his family care about their tOSU legacy for better or worse. UM may have said to Texas look, it's a good offer, and I like and appreciate it, but if you pressed me for an answer right now (in early December), I'm leaning towards no. Especially since that donut-breath bitch leaked shit he shouldn't have and brought all this unwanted smoke on me and my coaching tree. My health is and always has been a concern ... meaning that stressed me out, and if I can't bring the guys I want, it's going to be a lot harder on me and I'd lean no. At the same time, I doubt UM would want to close the door completely, nor would he want to have any serious discussions with the guys at tOSU he wants because they're in a national championship run. 

That reminds me, some poster on IT claims UM was "reminded" of his obligations to tOSU as assistant AD at some point during this process, which is not at all surprising if true. That coupled with the weird timing would prompt a rushed "no" answer, or at least not right now, but perhaps we can talk again after the season ends. 

Either way we'll know in another few weeks. Hold onto your butts (especially you, futureman). 

This is the way. #BDE

Mandalorian GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

On 12/20/2020 at 3:53 PM, jdhorn92 said:

optics =“we’re Texas”. That’s the bs we need to get away from. You want to win, we need to get in the game and not pussyfoot around and worry about optics. Fuck that shit. You think Bama worries about optics? Clemson has a coach out talking shit. You need to lose  this We’re Texas and optics crap. 

I’m fine with “Fuck Optics. Were Texas.”

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, TexasEx said:

Hate to break it to you, but Urban won’t bring Texas “back.” Back to one championship, a second appearance in the title game and 10+ win seasons? Get the fuck out of my face. 

Urban will bring Texas into a different fucking galaxy. We’ll be 100,000 light years beyond “back.“ We’ll go on a run of wrecking shit in college football the likes of which have never been seen. It will make Alabama’s “dynasty” look like pee wee. We will win every game by more than 50 for the next 10 years. 10 consecutive conference championships. 8 national championships. #1 recruiting class every year. Hundreds of players in the NFL. $500mm+ per year in football revenue. We will buy ESPN just to burn it to the fucking ground. Urban will retire as AD in 2031, after recruiting VY’s son to quarterback and hiring young genius offensive mind Lincoln Riley’s son as his coaching successor, who will proceed to push Oklahoma’s shit in every year for the next half century. 

Urban thinks college fans have unrealistic expectations? Fuck that. We have the most resources in the most football talent rich state in the goddamn United States of America. This shit is happening. #BDE 

I'll have what she's having. - GIF on Imgur

14 minutes ago, TexasEx said:

Hate to break it to you, but Urban won’t bring Texas “back.” Back to one championship, a second appearance in the title game and 10+ win seasons? Get the fuck out of my face. 

Urban will bring Texas into a different fucking galaxy. We’ll be 100,000 light years beyond “back.“ We’ll go on a run of wrecking shit in college football the likes of which have never been seen. It will make Alabama’s “dynasty” look like pee wee. We will win every game by more than 50 for the next 10 years. 10 consecutive conference championships. 8 national championships. #1 recruiting class every year. Hundreds of players in the NFL. $500mm+ per year in football revenue. We will buy ESPN just to burn it to the fucking ground. Urban will retire as AD in 2031, after recruiting VY’s son to quarterback and hiring young genius offensive mind Lincoln Riley’s son as his coaching successor, who will proceed to push Oklahoma’s shit in every year for the next half century. 

Urban thinks college fans have unrealistic expectations? Fuck that. We have the most resources in the most football talent rich state in the goddamn United States of America. This shit is happening. #BDE 

Fuck You Im Out GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Hook 'Em 2

12 hours ago, closetohumping said:

Alright Roth guy fuck faces. I be here all day tomorrow:

5647 westheimer road

houston,tx77056

Oh sure, I show up at that address, and next thing I know I’m at the bottom of a well in your basement rubbing lotion all over my body. I’m not falling for that again.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

TFB

You’ve already seen some senior Longhorns take advantage of the Covid prompted extra year of eligibility.

I am told that Sam Ehlinger is also considering returning for a final year.

I asked the source why and was told that Sam wants to go out on a better note, “I think he just wants to leave Texas with a different story”.

As far as whether he will stay or not, I’m told the staff has not been informed yet but was told Herman would certainly like him back.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Just now, RGBIII said:

TFB

You’ve already seen some senior Longhorns take advantage of the Covid prompted extra year of eligibility.

I asked the source why and was told that Sam wants to go out on a better note, “I think he just wants to leave Texas with a different story”.

As far as whether he will stay or not, I’m told the staff has not been informed yet but was told Herman would certainly like him back.

wonder if that is more due to JQJ leaving or was JQJ leaving more due to Sam pondering a return...

TFB
This could give Urban something to think about. He loves him some Sam.
  • Hook 'Em 4

7 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

TFB

He knows. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, troph said:

Bony shoulders - would not bang - well that and she’s prolly dead, consent issues would be super complicated, not my fetish either, and she’s probably not even bi-curious. 

I most recently saw her on a Food Network show. As you can imagine from that information, being bony is no longer a concern.

17 minutes ago, cdain3 said:
20 minutes ago, RGBIII said:
TFB

This could give Urban something to think about. He loves him some Sam.

Can't undersell this.  

• Hook 'Em 1