Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

7 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

its always sunny in philadelphia television GIF

ENOUGH!! Hyah! Hyah! Get outta here snail! Hyah! Go snail! Go! Hyah!

While we can't seem to exorcize the demon, maybe we could get a function where we could banish any particular annoying asshole for say 12 hours. Its not a crowd source ban.  Its just a "we are tired of your shit. Go away and be better tomorrow "

147669745193.jpg

Edited by NorLa Horns
De,lizing
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Drool 2

4 minutes ago, futureman said:

I want reparations from this board when herman leads us out of the tunnel next fall in the home opener. I have taken abuse for weeks. months. and yet I’m right and all of you are wrong. I want reparations. and apologies. and maybe mod privileges. 

If Herman is on the sidelines next season, I give you permission to salt all of my posts as well as in person

7 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Alright Roth guy fuck faces. I be here all day tomorrow:

5647 westheimer road

houston,tx77056

Lunch buffet? I’m more apt to be at 555 Rankin Rd, Houston, TX 77073 but if we are doing a surly happy hour I’m down

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, RGBIII said:

Lunch buffet? I’m more apt to be at 555 Rankin Rd, Houston, TX 77073 but if we are doing a surly happy hour I’m down

I actually live in California.  I am trying to lure these unemployed night crew sleazebags in, call the cops and tell them there's an underground midget prostitute ring whose secret phrase is "Herman has earned another year.  You're not gonna fire a 7-3 coach who honestly should be 9-3, and maybe even 11-1 if it weren't for Keontay Ingram."  shhhh

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, futureman said:

I want reparations from this board when herman leads us out of the tunnel next fall in the home opener. I have taken abuse for weeks. months. and yet I’m right and all of you are wrong. I want reparations. and apologies. and maybe mod privileges. 

You'll be receiving administrator access to your butthole pretty soon.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Why in the world would anyone put a hand built motor into a minivan? 
AMG motors are no longer truly hand built, just a few details finished by hand before someone puts their name on the plaque..

But your point still stands, not a fan of "high performance" suv's...wagons are cool though.

7 hours ago, RGBIII said:

I was going full day crew for awhile there but let’s fucking go. Urban Meyer will be the Head football coach at the University of Texas. I’m fucking convinced, this is happening 

Dude. You never go full Day Crew, or full aggy.

• Haha 2