Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

I could see this, and in fact it may be the most likely scenario knowing his son in law is still coaching, as are his long-time mafia support staff. UM and his family care about their tOSU legacy for better or worse. UM may have said to Texas look, it's a good offer, and I like and appreciate it, but if you pressed me for an answer right now (in early December), I'm leaning towards no. Especially since that donut-breath bitch leaked shit he shouldn't have and brought all this unwanted smoke on me and my coaching tree. My health is and always has been a concern ... meaning that stressed me out, and if I can't bring the guys I want, it's going to be a lot harder on me and I'd lean no. At the same time, I doubt UM would want to close the door completely, nor would he want to have any serious discussions with the guys at tOSU he wants because they're in a national championship run. 
That reminds me, some poster on IT claims UM was "reminded" of his obligations to tOSU as assistant AD at some point during this process, which is not at all surprising if true. That coupled with the weird timing would prompt a rushed "no" answer, or at least not right now, but perhaps we can talk again after the season ends. 
Either way we'll know in another few weeks. Hold onto your butts (especially you, futureman). 

Yeah, no! CUM it is!!!! #NightCrew

Did we confirm that the donors now require Tom and Michelle to fly commercial?

Sounds Familiar

Two passengers aboard a Delta flight bound for Atlanta opened a cabin door and activated the slide to exit the plane while it was taxiing out to a runway at New York's La Guardia Airport Monday morning, Delta spokesman Morgan Durrant told CNN.

The New York Times reported the two passengers involved are in custody and that a large service dog also deplaned with them.

• Hook 'Em 2

6 hours ago, Longhornlove said:

Need a discord channel for this group, that would be entertaining.

Treefiddy have discord.

6 hours ago, futureman said:

I want reparations from this board when herman leads us out of the tunnel next fall in the home opener. I have taken abuse for weeks. months. and yet I’m right and all of you are wrong. I want reparations. and apologies. and maybe mod privileges. 

I will make you a mod of your very own board that you get to choose the name of. 

• Like 1

Just now, CowtownHorn said:

I always wondered what the conversation was like when Mack finally had to discuss the incident with Jordan and Case. “You did that...while you we’re doing that?” 

Mack: Case, how big we talking, like a a coke can?

Case: Bigger coach! Way bigger!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, UncleBuck said:

Hopefully she's here for some McRibs.

Bony shoulders - would not bang - well that and she’s prolly dead, consent issues would be super complicated, not my fetish either, and she’s probably not even bi-curious. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2