Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

3 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

The jets is secretly a great job- especially if they get Lawrence. Having a star WB on roomie scale is the most important advantage in the nfl- they have like 90 million in cap, they have a decent receiver core, and they just are wrapping up a 1-15 so when you go 7-9 next year the line to suck your dick wraps around the block. And no more Billy B dynasty and a fan base that’s pretty starved for anything good to happen with no real expectations- all in NYC. I’d take that Jets job before I’d take 20 others if I’m being honest. 

The jets are going to have a tough time drafting Lawrence with the second pick, because he will be wearing a Jaguar jersey as of right now.

2 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

The jets are going to have a tough time drafting Lawrence with the second pick, because he will be wearing a Jaguar jersey as of right now.

I said if.  That was very jets like to give that chance away in week 14 or 15- Jacksonville could win again though. 

Edited by Wulaw Horn

Just now, pops said:

Anyone that challenges someone on a fucking message board has a dick that looks like a button on a fur coat. 

PM your address and I’ll come to your house and we’ll see if you say that to me in person. I bet you won’t because you’re a big, fat pussy. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, pops said:

Alright limp dick day crew. Giiit!  

There are really only 2 options left at this point:   Herman or Meyer. And anyone that thinks that tepid ass coaching our football team going forward into the 2021 season was anything but the kiss of death can GTFO.

I dont know shit about CDC or if he's in over his head or had his duties removed during this coaching search by hatrzell at Etfie. But he has shown nothing other than being a very competent AD at TCU and so far at by God Texas. 

Everyone knows how bad they fucked up the Saban shit when big dicks started Cumming everywhere trying to show what they knew. 

As soon as even a little pre cum dripped out they circled the fucking wagons. Shit shit down and cut everyone off. 

Urban is loyal to OSU. He said dont say a fucking word until their season is over. 

Over the past month urban, Hartzell, the BOR, CDC etc have all had more than enough opportunities to flat out say Urban Meyer is not coming to Texas next year. We have a coach and Herman will be here next year to improve with a full off season program and a full schedule. NOT ONE INTERSETED PARTY HAS SAID THAT. NOT ONE. 

Its going to be urban fucking everyone in the ass next year on the 40. Fucking deal with it! 

This right here!  Let’s fucking go!!!

nicolas cage ok GIF

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, totallynotabuttpirate said:

Futureman's posting like he's about to lose his bet. 

I pray every night I lose the bet. urban would finally return the longhorns to prominence. believe me, I want nothing more than to slide my hand in my ass about mid forearm deep and broadcast it live via webcam.

but it was a pipe dream from the beginning and it isn’t happening. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, futureman said:

I pray every night I lose the bet. urban would finally return the longhorns to prominence. believe me, I want nothing more than to slide my hand in my ass about mid forearm deep and broadcast it live via webcam.

but it was a pipe dream from the beginning and it isn’t happening. 

5 hours ago, Guadaloopy said:

The negative contrarian who says “I hope I’m wrong” is the lamest schtick on the interwebz.  

• Hook 'Em 1