Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

1 minute ago, BachelorTrek said:

You should superimpose CUM's face on the face of that train smokestack. LULZ

Ha! Someone needs to do it....I’m driving back from my west Texas lease.....no, I dont have any news or BMD’s on my lease, sorry folks.....The moose out front shoulda told ya!

17 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Going to fact check this but I am 99% accurate that this is how events have played out. that timeline looks damn accurate

-Ketch spits out Eltifes name (only thing that Twinkie twat has ever spat out before), tries to backtrack but damage is done.

-Power that be decide to stop the info drip. Cut them Off completely and tell everyone including the money that Urban isn’t coming. They can do this as they know the money will be there still if UM “reconsiders”. This gets them off their back and the 995ers can look like bumbling idiots as they do legitimately search for backup options in case UM does fall through and also as a cover. Also allows them to say “he changed his mind” to the 995ers when it does happen without them getting butt hurt (hence the rubber mallet not hammer from IT)

-Names like Mullen, Kelly and Kubiak make sense to provide cover as well. Mullen and Kelly looking for raises so the discussion benefits both parties regardless and Kubiak has the relationship with Pierce that makes him an obvious candidate and a big enough name

-the only question is why delay. Think it does come down to assembling a staff for UM. OSU still playing plus others that have bowl games and even some NFL names. Also allows UM to finish his fox contract out(still not extension there btw) and work in relative silence

I was going full day crew for awhile there but let’s fucking go. Urban Meyer will be the Head football coach at the University of Texas. I’m fucking convinced, this is happening 

So a good day shift?  Well alright . . . Well done ladies and gents. 

It would mean that Fat Ketch (or other 9.95er) did not play a part in the turn down. But maybe that is not what CTJ was implying. 
Any explanation given on why the turn down?

This is where it really doesn’t make sense. He said he didn’t want to coach again. Of course, you can tell he does want to coach again so maybe he just said that, rather than air what he didn’t like about the Texas job. Not sure.

Seems long ago but I forgot how the posts were different.

Burton said eltife (no idea on his last name) first and then ketch said it way after burton.

What’s the difference? Didn’t they spill the same thing or no? Just don’t understand why people are saying ketch messed up.

I agree he messes up everything but thought it was Burton’s fault first.

3 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

This is where it really doesn’t make sense. He said he didn’t want to coach again. Of course, you can tell he does want to coach again so maybe he just said that, rather than air what he didn’t like about the Texas job. Not sure.

Thanks. This would also debunk the “health reasons”. 

20 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Yeah so has ctj here. Ground breaking info there caddox

I don't know if Caddox knows squat or not, but he was the 1st person on here to report that CDC was in over his head and had been removed from the decision process and that Hartzell and Etifle were driving the bus(this would have been on the 12th I think? You can search back through the thread). Dbeasy lost his mind about something he was told right before that, which he never expounded on, but I am guessing that was it.  About 5 days after that CTJ started using the Crystal name in regard to CDC and reporting he was in over his head.

Again, not sure how legit he is, but if you are looking for data points in his favor, no one else was corroborating that on here.  I have no idea what 9.95ers were reporting.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, utexas8 said:

Burton said eltife (no idea on his last name) first and then ketch said it way after burton.

What’s the difference? Didn’t they spill the same thing or no? Just don’t understand why people are saying ketch messed up.

If you, or someone else, can find the posts, Burton was specific in not saying that Eltife was on the plane and also didn't claim that he met with Meyer himself. Something like that. After Ketchum came out trying to one up him, all hell broke loose for all of those guys immediately afterward, which Ketchum reflected with his Twitter stuff and the others you'll just have to choose to buy what I'm saying or not, and that's okay since I can't go any further into it and provide more proof points. 

It was like two Mondays ago, I think. First Burton's plane update, then fat fucking retard trying to act like he had "the scoop", which has been a tactic of his for two decades.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

6 minutes ago, utexas8 said:

Burton made a point to NEVER say Eltifes name directly

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

3) Geoff Ketchum almost immediately posts his own fiction around the same subject. He gets key details completely incorrect and makes an ass out of Eltife and others with the false information. He then retracts those parts of the article he wrote and publicly pleas on Twitter, in the most pussified, indirect way, to be understood and forgiven by whoever he burned with his release. 

4) Shortly thereafter, the word trickles out that UM has indicated he's not interested. 

spacer.png

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, pops said:

Alright limp dick day crew. Giiit!  

There are really only 2 options left at this point:   Herman or Meyer. And anyone that thinks that tepid ass coaching our football team going forward into the 2021 season was anything but the kiss of death can GTFO.

I dont know shit about CDC or if he's in over his head or had his duties removed during this coaching search by hatrzell at Etfie. But he has shown nothing other than being a very competent AD at TCU and so far at by God Texas. 

Everyone knows how bad they fucked up the Saban shit when big dicks started Cumming everywhere trying to show what they knew. 

As soon as even a little pre cum dripped out they circled the fucking wagons. Shit shit down and cut everyone off. 

Urban is loyal to OSU. He said dont say a fucking word until their season is over. 

Over the past month urban, Hartzell, the BOR, CDC etc have all had more than enough opportunities to flat out say Urban Meyer is not coming to Texas next year. We have a coach and Herman will be here next year to improve with a full off season program and a full schedule. NOT ONE INTERSETED PARTY HAS SAID THAT. NOT ONE. 

Its going to be urban fucking everyone in the ass next year on the 40. Fucking deal with it! 

The force is strong with this one......

7 minutes ago, pops said:

Alright limp dick day crew. Giiit!  

There are really only 2 options left at this point:   Herman or Meyer. And anyone that thinks that tepid ass coaching our football team going forward into the 2021 season was anything but the kiss of death can GTFO.

I dont know shit about CDC or if he's in over his head or had his duties removed during this coaching search by hatrzell at Etfie. But he has shown nothing other than being a very competent AD at TCU and so far at by God Texas. 

Everyone knows how bad they fucked up the Saban shit when big dicks started Cumming everywhere trying to show what they knew. 

As soon as even a little pre cum dripped out they circled the fucking wagons. Shit shit down and cut everyone off. 

Urban is loyal to OSU. He said dont say a fucking word until their season is over. 

Over the past month urban, Hartzell, the BOR, CDC etc have all had more than enough opportunities to flat out say Urban Meyer is not coming to Texas next year. We have a coach and Herman will be here next year to improve with a full off season program and a full schedule. NOT ONE INTERSETED PARTY HAS SAID THAT. NOT ONE. 

Its going to be urban fucking everyone in the ass next year on the 40. Fucking deal with it! 

Well said.

On 12/16/2020 at 12:21 PM, Sir Ulrich said:

That explains why everything went south so quick on the 9.95 info front. Burton first reported that Eltife was involved on Wednesday Dec. 2nd and by Sunday Dec. 6th word vaguely came out that the pursuit appeared to be over without any other explanation. Also makes sense as to why the other sites were so adamant that Eltife was not involved at all once that was reported.

Heres what I had a few days ago but will try to verify the timeline this evening. 

• Hook 'Em 1

If you, or someone else, can find the posts, Burton was specific in not saying that Eltife was on the plane and also didn't claim that he met with Meyer himself. Something like that. After Ketchum came out trying to one up him, all hell broke loose for all of those guys immediately afterward, which Ketchum reflected with his Twitter stuff and the others you'll just have to choose to buy what I'm saying or not, and that's okay since I can't go any further into it and provide more proof points. 
It was like two Mondays ago, I think. First Burton's plane update, then fat fucking retard trying to act like he had "the scoop", which has been a tactic of his for two decades.

Ahhh got it. Now it’s coming back, kinda.

I think burton just mentioned him but never said anything relating him to UM.

And then I think this thread put it all together and found his plane and then ketch, ketched it up.

But now that I have your attention CTJ, does Herman know he’s gone? Doesn’t matter to me one way or the other but just curious has Herman seems oblivious and acts like nothing is his fault.

13 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

He drinks

I tried his experimental mix of G2's and Vodka for shits n gigs. Gotta say I can't figure out what's worse, his decision making mixing drink, his decision making on the football field, or his decision making when it comes to women. It's shit. It's all shit 

I hope the day time dildo crew takes their sde elsewhere. It’s BDE time. There’s been countless chances now to put the UM stuff to rest. The 9.95ers know jack shit. There was full on celebration followed by cold dead silence and it remains that way. I’m sure it will stay that way until the die is cast. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I can say with certainty that the plane involved has never been outed on the public boards, including this one. @derpyhorndog can verify that he was tracking other planes that might be involved here on this thread, but the delisted one involving this incident is different. I've since given him that plane's info and we've scoped it out pretty thoroughly. I can't go further than that right now.

As to Herman knowing or not knowing, I have no idea. Ahead of the ISU game, he was clueless about genuine UM interactions with UT. He thought it was all "Internet trolling" until someone had to pull him aside and tell him to join the real fucking world. 

My guess is, knowing narcissists, he thinks he got what he wanted from CDC with that "vote of confidence" and has convinced himself that he'll just win the bowl game and get everything right from there in the spring. 

I think Herman probably knows by now.  Why else would he have his agent sniffing around South Carolina?

3 hours ago, utee94 said:

I haven't spent much time in Florida cities.  My sister lived in Pensacola and I liked the beaches.  Then she moved to Cocoa Beach and I liked the water and the vibe.  Visited some friends in St. Pete and it was pretty nice.  And I liked Miami when I visited once upon a time and stayed in some art deco hotel down along the beach.

I watched this documentary on Miami.  It was pretty good.  It was called Dexter... Anyways according to that documentary 1 out of every 4 Miamians are murdered.  Facts...

1 hour ago, LTtxfan said:

And Bianco should have been fired years ago.   Folks I know that are in the Longhorn Foundation have commented about what a "huge dick" Bianco is -- really hate the guy!!!  

This is absolutely true. When I worked for the nbc affiliate in Waco years ago, I would have to deal with him from time to time because I had media credentials for games. He denied my interview request for DJ his first game because I "was from waco and didn't cover the team on a daily basis". It didn't matter to him that DJ was from waco. Fuck bianco