Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

2 minutes ago, DFW Horn said:

Anybody know enough about the AU and USCe rosters to know if their coaching searches and uncertainty lead to increased attrition? I don't follow recruiting closely enough to know if NSD1 was negatively impacted for either.

Both classes were decimated by the firings of their HCs just before signing day.

1 minute ago, closetojumping said:

The only thing "happening here" that is worse than the debacle unfolding at Auburn, where they might actually be on the verge of hiring Kevin Fucking Steele, is you continuing to exhibit your self-loathing. I don't know how you find the time to post in between cutting yourself and sobbing during breaks. 

We've been awful for over a decade now and Tom Herman is the head coach, so you can understand. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

The only thing "happening here" that is worse than the debacle unfolding at Auburn, where they might actually be on the verge of hiring Kevin Fucking Steele, is you continuing to exhibit your self-loathing. I don't know how you find the time to post in between cutting yourself and sobbing during breaks. 

I always thought that the ongoing problem at Auburn is that they could never replace/clone Pat Dye and have been wandering in the wilderness (even finding 1 MNC in that wilderness) ever since.

Edited by BachelorTrek

36 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I don't think I'm always serious or even most of the time. I do make sure when I am actually passing stuff on to be clear about that and that it's like something I'm divining myself. I guess here I didn't make it that clear because I was fucking around. My first paragraph in the quoted post is serious. The second paragraph with one sentence is just me wishing good karma into the thread and world. 

I don't know who knows shit at this point. Usually very informed folks are scratching their heads. The one thing everyone who knows anything has been clear on is that Fuckface is gone. After that it all looks like conjecture. 

Confirmed. It's Urban.

Also of note: has every coach with a winning record received a big raise? if not, we aren't putting out feelers, therefore Urban is in the bag.

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

It’s okay he still thinks the eyes of Texas is going away. He’s a fucking rube with no value outside of the CR and that’s debatable. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, BurntOrange&White said:

Sunday/Monday. Gtfo nobody. Replying with the same shit 995ers say a day after them but acting in the know head ass. 

Ive consistently said the opposite of what the 9.95ers have said. Try to pay better attention. 

Everyone ignore Dennison. He doesn’t know anything and is just whining. CTJ and I have been saying consistently for some time now that Herman is gone, and I continue to be confident in that. Sounds like CTJ is confident too, and now even our mysterious Caddox source is confirming.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

I talked to a buddy today and he continued to hammer home the Kelly, Mullen, or Kubiag premise. Dismissed Urban Meyer when I brought him up. 

In short, the fix is in. I remain certain that Urban Meyer will be UT's next head coach. 

We need an erection reaction.  This post deserves it - get on it @immamac

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Dbeasy said:

Everyone ignore Dennison. He doesn’t know anything and is just whining. CTJ and I have been saying consistently for some time now that Herman is gone, and I continue to be confident in that. Sounds like CTJ is confident too, and now even our mysterious Caddox source is confirming.

Ive said Herman is gone no matter what since the moment I got on here. The second the 9.95ers "reported" he was coming back next season i immediately called bullshit. I'm 100% confident. @BurntOrange&White if you're so smug join me in the Herman IP ban. 

• Fuck Around and Find Out 2

7 minutes ago, Caddox said:

Ive consistently said the opposite of what the 9.95ers have said. Try to pay better attention. 

You literally say what IT says days after. I wouldn’t doubt I’d you’re actually rapgamelarry. You have provided nothing. Nothing you’ve called has come true. 

oh guys one thing is sure is Herman is getting fired. No shit he is. Everyone knows it. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Yeah well I'm the only one here that has $38 of really expensive hamburger meat on the line. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Unlike certain other posters, I don't claim to know anything about what's going on. 

27 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Some people cry when they climax. It’s a thing. Don’t judge. 

1 minute ago, BurntOrange&White said:

You literally say what IT says days after. I wouldn’t doubt I’d you’re actually rapgamelarry. You have provided nothing. Nothing you’ve called has come true. 

oh guys one thing is sure is Herman is getting fired. No shit he is. Everyone knows it. 

I'm not on IT. I know nothing about their website or reporting. The last definitive thing I said is that UM is coming and I based that on the reaction of some of our donors that were personally involved in the process. I havent walked that back, nothing has changed, I havent heard anything that makes me think UM said no or isnt coming (outside of one guy who isnt involved). That Sunday, all communication was cut off and I havent heard from those people since Dec. 6th. I have no idea what they say on IT. I'm on orangebloods, and I know for a fact that Ketchum is completely in the dark and is outright making shit up. 

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Right. It's fucking hilarious people are trying to take credit for being "in the know" that Herman is gone. 

There are lots of people on this site, and 9.95ers, asserting that Tom Herman will be back.  Heck there's even a bet for $38 of hamburger meat on the line.

So taking the contrary position that Herman is definitely gone doesn't necessarily indicate insider knowledge, but it's also not the "universally accepted" view of what will happen.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, utee94 said:

There are lots of people on this site, and 9.95ers, asserting that Tom Herman will be back.  Heck there's even a bet for $38 of hamburger meat on the line.

So taking the contrary position that Herman is definitely gone doesn't necessarily indicate insider knowledge, but it's also not the "universally accepted" view of what will happen.

Im willing to take an IP ban over it. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, utee94 said:

At least we can all agree that we want Tom Herman gone.

2 minutes ago, utee94 said:

Is that how we're referring to futureman's asshole now?  Or was there an actual bet over hamburger meat?

• Haha 1