Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

5 minutes ago, Caddox said:

I'm on orangebloods, and I know for a fact that Ketchum is completely in the dark and is outright making shit up. 

What content on Orangebloods is worth 9.95 if their leader, Ketch, just makes shit up?

Not being snarky. I'm genuinely curious.

11 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

In your prolonged absence, we actually discussed this with similar thinking to your own. There has been one move made to pump a school for more money because Texas is looking - Sexton for Dan Mullen. Even that might not completely be the case because even Mullen stopped getting mentioned by reporters shortly after he was originally floated. One of the more unusual things about this search so far, for UT's history of weak behavior on the subject, is the general lack of leaks from really anywhere. 

If you look back at everything, I'm fairly certain that the faucet got turned off immediately after this sequence of events:

1) Eltife's guy gets on a plane, delisted, and visits UM.

2) Burton releases specific information about the trip and the fact that that nothing's finished but progress was made. Burton did not claim that Eltife was on the plane or that he met with Meyer.

3) Geoff Ketchum almost immediately posts his own fiction around the same subject. He gets key details completely incorrect and makes an ass out of Eltife and others with the false information. He then retracts those parts of the article he wrote and publicly pleas on Twitter, in the most pussified, indirect way, to be understood and forgiven by whoever he burned with his release. 

4) Shortly thereafter, the word trickles out that UM has indicated he's not interested. 

5) Virtually nothing useful has made its way out from there. We've heard about Kubiag, Kelly, and Mullen since. All of those were known outreach, if not publicly known, before the Ketchum Butterfuck of 2020. I don't think anything has made its way out since Ketchum clusterfucking things like the fat fucking retard that he is.

Seriously, someone should fact check my timeline, but it seems like this is what occurred. If that's true, we need to figure out a way to make this the last time Geoff Ketchum gets to fuck up something for UT fans. I'm talking crowdsourcing a campaign at Rivals and Yahoo! and ensuring that his subscriber base feels under attack for supporting him in some way. 

this is where I have been.  everything else has been trying to shut down any leaks and remove pressure.  yes fuck fat face Ketchum.  

3 minutes ago, DFW Horn said:

What content on Orangebloods is worth 9.95 if their leader, Ketch, just makes shit up?

I know a lot of people that post on there. One of our current bor members posts on there a decent amount and a couple former ones do as well. Its almost always related to admin stuff but I still think its interesting. 

Just now, Caddox said:

For example, one of the past bor members that I know fairly well has been adamant this whole time that Hartzell cant stand Herman. 

What did Herman do to piss Hartzell off?

This is the kinda dirt that will help fill the next 10 days of no leaks.

1 minute ago, DFW Horn said:

What did Herman do to piss Hartzell off?

This is the kinda dirt that will help fill the next 10 days of no leaks.

The only thing Ive heard consistently referenced is Herman is "immature". Anything more than that would be my own speculation, but combine it with other stories Ive heard about Herman (mainly to do with drinking and banging people other than his wife) and you can probably get an accurate picture. 

Just now, Caddox said:

The only thing Ive heard consistently referenced is Herman is "immature". Anything more than that would be my own speculation, but combine it with other stories Ive heard about Herman (mainly to do with drinking and banging people other than his wife) and you can probably get an accurate picture. 

That's not being immature that's being allsome.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Caddox said:

For example, one of the past bor members that I know fairly well has been adamant this whole time that Hartzell cant stand Herman. 

not doubting you or anything, but this isn't exactly surprising information at this point. You can pretty much rephrase it as "[person who has met Tom Herman] can't stand Herman"

3 minutes ago, Caddox said:

You don't say

Tom Herman Backpack on Make a GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Don’t forget to look for the Big Star tonite! 

UM or bust! 

The timing of when Herman gets handed his walking papers does not bother me. IDGAF. It just doesn’t bother me. He’s a DMW. Whether it happens tonite or 5 days after we defend the Alamo (again)! I don’t care. He’s gone. I have written him off. I am sure we will hear quite a few former and current players sound off on his fraud ass when that happens. They will be free to criticize his Mensa ass with impunity. Good. And goodbye, you shitass! 

Night shift starts in an hour and I expect to see a totally different vibe damnit! Save for a few posters who are in both shifts like myself and have night street cred. 

Can’t wait for the eventually Surly party/Happy hour! Y’all had better show up! ❤️🤘🏼

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

Don’t forget to look for the Big Star tonite! 

UM or bust! 

The timing of when Herman gets handed his walking papers does not bother me. IDGAF. It just doesn’t bother me. He’s a DMW. Whether it happens tonite or 5 days after we defend the Alamo (again)! I don’t care. He’s gone. I have written him off. I am sure we will hear quite a few former and current players sound off on his fraud ass when that happens. They will be free to criticize his Mensa ass with impunity. Good. And goodbye, you shitass! 

Night shift starts in an hour and I expect to see a totally different vibe damnit! Save for a few posters who are in both shifts like myself and have night street cred. 

Can’t wait for the eventually Surly party/Happy hour! Y’all had better show up! ❤️🤘🏼

paul rudd good job GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, DFW Horn said:

It's like anything else on the news, it's telling you what you want to hear.   CNBC/FOX etc....

You hate bitcoin/trump/biden whatever, there will be news that you can self select and hear what you need.

Then the things you love, bitcoin/trump/whatever will be slobbered on and praised in another story 25 minutes later...

Edited by petscii

7 minutes ago, Caddox said:

He may or may not be immature,  but he sure can't coach football. 

6 minutes ago, Caddox said:

Ketch is a complete joke. His only real contact is Bianco.

And Bianco should have been fired years ago.   Folks I know that are in the Longhorn Foundation have commented about what a "huge dick" Bianco is -- really hate the guy!!!  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

And Bianco should have been fired years ago.   Folks I know that are in the Longhorn Foundation have commented about what a "huge dick" Bianco is -- really hate the guy!!!  

Didn't Patterson can Bianco and then Perrin brought him back for Strong's benefit?

1 minute ago, RGBIII said:

Going to fact check this but I am 99% accurate that this is how events have played out. that timeline looks damn accurate

-Ketch spits out Eltifes name (only thing that Twinkie twat has ever spat out before), tries to backtrack but damage is done.

-Power that be decide to stop the info drip. Cut them Off completely and tell everyone including the money that Urban isn’t coming. They can do this as they know the money will be there still if UM “reconsiders”. This gets them off their back and the 995ers can look like bumbling idiots as they do legitimately search for backup options in case UM does fall through and also as a cover. Also allows them to say “he changed his mind” to the 995ers when it does happen without them getting butt hurt (hence the rubber mallet not hammer from IT)

-Names like Mullen, Kelly and Kubiak make sense to provide cover as well. Mullen and Kelly looking for raises so the discussion benefits both parties regardless and Kubiak has the relationship with Pierce that makes him an obvious candidate and a big enough name

-the only question is why delay. Think it does come down to assembling a staff for UM. OSU still playing plus others that have bowl games and even some NFL names. Also allows UM to finish his fox contract out(still not extension there btw) and work in relative silence

I was going full day crew for awhile there but let’s fucking go. Urban Meyer will be the Head football coach at the University of Texas. I’m fucking convinced, this is happening 

The Office Lets Do This GIF

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, Caddox said:

Yeah, it is just the general immaturity - the flight ordeal, drinking, throwing fingers at the monitor, not enforcing faculty decisions, throwing a fuck you to UT admin as it pertains to non-coaching responsibilities...

• Hook 'Em 2

In your prolonged absence, we actually discussed this with similar thinking to your own. There has been one move made to pump a school for more money because Texas is looking - Sexton for Dan Mullen. Even that might not completely be the case because even Mullen stopped getting mentioned by reporters shortly after he was originally floated. One of the more unusual things about this search so far, for UT's history of weak behavior on the subject, is the general lack of leaks from really anywhere. 
If you look back at everything, I'm fairly certain that the faucet got turned off immediately after this sequence of events:
1) Eltife's guy gets on a plane, delisted, and visits UM.
2) Burton releases specific information about the trip and the fact that that nothing's finished but progress was made. Burton did not claim that Eltife was on the plane or that he met with Meyer.
3) Geoff Ketchum almost immediately posts his own fiction around the same subject. He gets key details completely incorrect and makes an ass out of Eltife and others with the false information. He then retracts those parts of the article he wrote and publicly pleas on Twitter, in the most pussified, indirect way, to be understood and forgiven by whoever he burned with his release. 
4) Shortly thereafter, the word trickles out that UM has indicated he's not interested. 
5) Virtually nothing useful has made its way out from there. We've heard about Kubiag, Kelly, and Mullen since. All of those were known outreach, if not publicly known, before the Ketchum Butterfuck of 2020. I don't think anything has made its way out since Ketchum clusterfucking things like the fat fucking retard that he is.
Seriously, someone should fact check my timeline, but it seems like this is what occurred. If that's true, we need to figure out a way to make this the last time Geoff Ketchum gets to fuck up something for UT fans. I'm talking crowdsourcing a campaign at Rivals and Yahoo! and ensuring that his subscriber base feels under attack for supporting him in some way. 

The only other data point, which may not matter, is that I know he turned the job down before the flights. It’s my understanding the frenzy of activity was as a result of him saying no the first time.

4 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Going to fact check this but I am 99% accurate that this is how events have played out. that timeline looks damn accurate

-Ketch spits out Eltifes name (only thing that Twinkie twat has ever spat out before), tries to backtrack but damage is done.

-Power that be decide to stop the info drip. Cut them Off completely and tell everyone including the money that Urban isn’t coming. They can do this as they know the money will be there still if UM “reconsiders”. This gets them off their back and the 995ers can look like bumbling idiots as they do legitimately search for backup options in case UM does fall through and also as a cover. Also allows them to say “he changed his mind” to the 995ers when it does happen without them getting butt hurt (hence the rubber mallet not hammer from IT)

-Names like Mullen, Kelly and Kubiak make sense to provide cover as well. Mullen and Kelly looking for raises so the discussion benefits both parties regardless and Kubiak has the relationship with Pierce that makes him an obvious candidate and a big enough name

-the only question is why delay. Think it does come down to assembling a staff for UM. OSU still playing plus others that have bowl games and even some NFL names. Also allows UM to finish his fox contract out(still not extension there btw) and work in relative silence

I was going full day crew for awhile there but let’s fucking go. Urban Meyer will be the Head football coach at the University of Texas. I’m fucking convinced, this is happening 

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 5

3 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

The only other data point, which may not matter, is that I know he turned the job down before the flights. It’s my understanding the frenzy of activity was as a result of him saying no the first time.

It would mean that Fat Ketch (or other 9.95er) did not play a part in the turn down. But maybe that is not what CTJ was implying. 

Any explanation given on why the turn down?

8 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

839B3747-F0E0-4051-BD4C-E2C1D72DECB7.gif.f71fe5f8ae9caea5a07ea84259e11b3b.gif

• Hook 'Em 1