Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

32 minutes ago, immamac said:

Listen to me you low energy, pathetic, Herman jock sniffing, doomer fucks. The thread for you is the corching search thread. 

This thread is for the legendary big dick energy crew who found the planes, identified the drapes, and believe that Urban Meyer is coming to Texas. 

Night crew, show em what's up. Oh and you are the most wrong @futureman

33A66315-8EA2-4541-AD34-DCC958BFEFE7.gif

3 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

This is where it really doesn’t make sense. He said he didn’t want to coach again. Of course, you can tell he does want to coach again so maybe he just said that, rather than air what he didn’t like about the Texas job. Not sure.

how do we know he actually said no?  early on it might have just been "I'm not sure I want to get back in".  the excuse that came out through FCB was health reasons, not that he didn't want to coach again, right?

Urban options:

NFL: 

Bengals: Replace Zac Taylor.  Who?

Cowboys:  Work for Jerry Jones.  Yessir,  Jump? How high, Mister Jones?  Yessir.  Can I get you some coffee, Stephen? Yessir.  

Jets:  Replace a fired, looney Adam Gase.

Texans:  Work for little McNair and replace a 71 year old DC and an idiot named Buttchin.  

Jags:  Are we still relocating to London with the Covid?  

None of that shit helps his legacy or pocketbook.  

College:

Texas:  BDE

Everyone else.  ????

I haven’t been wrong once in this thread. in fact I’m the only person even tangentially associated with longhorn media that has been completely right about this situation from day one.  so, yeah, I have sources. 

Do me a favor. Tell me how I put your dumbass on ignore. Somebody help!

8 minutes ago, futureman said:

bro, I would obliterate everyone in this thread.  thank god for your families that we don’t have these interactions in person. I’d cripple people. 

Surly happy hour at a mma gym?  Volunteers go in the cage and get “obliterated” by futureman while the rest of us watch!  Make it happen @immamac lol

5 minutes ago, futureman said:

oh look at the internet tough guy over here. 

No that was you saying you would cripple everyone on here..  He’s just calling you on your BS.  Maybe he’s that mma fighter that knocked out that chick on 6th street a few years back, that would make sense...

Edited by Hook1997
  • Hook 'Em 1

26 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

how do we know he actually said no?  early on it might have just been "I'm not sure I want to get back in".  the excuse that came out through FCB was health reasons, not that he didn't want to coach again, right?

Never said no. There was no vacancy. 4D chess ensued. Then some loose lipped motherfuckers fucked it up. Errybody was cut off at that point. 

25 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

Urban options:

NFL: 

Bengals: Replace Zac Taylor.  Who?

Cowboys:  Work for Jerry Jones.  Yessir,  Jump? How high, Mister Jones?  Yessir.  Can I get you some coffee, Stephen? Yessir.  

Jets:  Replace a fired, looney Adam Gase.

Texans:  Work for little McNair and replace a 71 year old DC and an idiot named Buttchin.  

Jags:  Are we still relocating to London with the Covid?  

None of that shit helps his legacy or pocketbook.  

College:

Texas:  BDE

Everyone else.  ????

The jets is secretly a great job- especially if they get Lawrence. Having a star WB on roomie scale is the most important advantage in the nfl- they have like 90 million in cap, they have a decent receiver core, and they just are wrapping up a 1-15 so when you go 7-9 next year the line to suck your dick wraps around the block. And no more Billy B dynasty and a fan base that’s pretty starved for anything good to happen with no real expectations- all in NYC. I’d take that Jets job before I’d take 20 others if I’m being honest. 

Nothing from me comes from 9.95rs. I just happened to have visibility on the Meyer situation from my network on the Ohio side. But its gone quiet like it has for everyone. I also have no visibility to any potential coach besides Meyer.