Cowboys @ Giants: MNF Edition

Vic Mackey

1 minute ago, Junior Miller said:

No, reffing decisions made by refs. Reviews of questionable reffing decisions needs to be made by people not motivated to cover up for fellow refs. 

Someone completely disconnected from the NFL? An unbiased observer with no repercussions from the NFL and beyond their influence? How exactly are you going to get all 32 owners to sign off on this?

14 minutes ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

good second half effort. Had my doubts for a while

I never have my doubts when it comes to Dallas playing the Giants right now. We have swept them 3 years in a row. They are a shitty team and we have their number. It might be ugly but we always figure it out. 

Fuck the Giants.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

First 28 minutes was similar to the GB game. Luckily the giants are not the packers. 

There are many reasons why the Giants are 2-7, and they showed them all today.

Still, decent showing from the Dallas D--271 total yards and just one touchdown allowed. The offense did them no favors in the first half, either.

That Jets loss looks worse by the week. Horrible, just horrible.

18 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

Someone completely disconnected from the NFL? An unbiased observer with no repercussions from the NFL and beyond their influence? How exactly are you going to get all 32 owners to sign off on this?

All games should be officiated by a group of Cleatuses. You fuck up, next thing you see when you wake up >

p-1-90293253-the-untold-origin-story-of-

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

After tonight's Cowboy win, Ryan Clark ESPN analyst trashing Cowboys just like he thinks he's Stephen A.... says they won't win NFC East.

And who did Clark play for:

• Giants
  • Redskins 
  • Steelers

Tell that bitch his steeler teams probably would’ve won a few games at Mile High if he didn’t have to sit out.  I mean, he did have a medical condition.  But screw him. 

8 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

There are many reasons why the Giants are 2-7, and they showed them all today.

Still, decent showing from the Dallas D--271 total yards and just one touchdown allowed. The offense did them no favors in the first half, either.

That Jets loss looks worse by the week. Horrible, just horrible.

yep we are going to be riding that loss all the way to the end of the season.  its like giving back 2 shots to the field.

I think they made a calculated decision that they could win without the 2 OL and let them get healthy and then Cooper got hurt.  jets just blitzed everyone after that and Dak's safety blanket was gone.

The funny thing is, that 2 weeks ago after the Cowboys dismantled the Eagles 37-10, everyone was saying it’s over. Dallas was the best in the division.

Now, after the Eagles have played 2 games before dallas did, apparently the Eagles are back to being the class of the NFC. Like the last time they played, just 2 weeks ago, doesn’t matter.

The fact that Dak and Dallas is 16-5 vs the NFC East since the start of 2016 doesn’t matter?

Just like that clown on Get Up who says he’s seen Wentz “take over games late” I like Dak Prescott(who is known for that).

Just like Wentz stats are exactly what Daks used to be(like 230 yards and a TD) and Dak was killed for those Stat line when they won, but Wentz is great for them? Just crazy

18 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

yep we are going to be riding that loss all the way to the end of the season.  its like giving back 2 shots to the field.

I think they made a calculated decision that they could win without the 2 OL and let them get healthy and then Cooper got hurt.  jets just blitzed everyone after that and Dak's safety blanket was gone.

I think we still win the division even with that loss. The thing it does though is pretty much shut the door on getting a top 2 seed for a bye. NFC is so fucking deep this year. Especially with SF at 8-0. No one saw that.

Missed the first quarter and about half of the second, saw the rest of the game.  So it was the cat, and me, that won the game for Dallas.  You're welcome.

Always so great showing the Giants their place.  Gonna be a tough next several games though, should be fun to watch.

9 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Ryan Clark said that if Dallas plays like it did tonight the rest of the year, they will not win the East. 

I don’t really see how he’s wrong in saying that. We played like dog shit that first half. If we played like we did in the first half against any other team on our schedule besides the redskins and maybe the bears, were down 2 tds heading into the half. I’d rather him say some shit like that instead of praising them. I swear, I feel like this team started smelling their own farts after week 3, and they thought their shit didn’t stink. If you’re a coach on this team, it’s nice getting a win, but also knowing that we have plenty of reasons to lay into these guys all week before we play an opponent that will absolutely beat us if we play like that. 

• Like 1

Despite the win, last night was just another reminder that this team won’t get anywhere with Garrett at the helm. No discipline, no accountability, same old shit, rinse and repeat.

The NFC is deep this year. The little things will separate the top teams from the rest.

Dallas hasn’t done the little things well since Jerry left.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Bone3421 said:

The last td won my ff by .24 pts due to maher xp ....good times

3 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:
11 hours ago, Bone3421 said:
The last td won my ff by .24 pts due to maher xp ....good times

I'm not really one to talk about fantasy but that last reception by Barkley which meant nothing tied my game and I won on bench points.

I lost 71.8-70.1. Opponent had Zeke and I had Cobb last night. Cobb's 2-point deduction for the lost fumble in the first half wound up the deciding factor. (At any rate, you only score 72 points in a fantasy game you don't deserve to win. But still that wound up being a bad beat.)

• Like 1