Minnesota v. Wisconsin, Live from the Hoth System

GopherRock

230 PM, ABC. For Paul Bunyan's Axe and the Big Ten West. 

GameDay from Northrop Mall starting at 8 AM.

Current conditions in the Twin Cities resemble that of the Hoth system. Snow/sleet/ice pellets, 32, very windy, and will be like this through the game. In spite of all this, our normal tailgate area is full to the brim as of this passing. 

If you'd have told me 3 months ago that this game would be for the division and possibly the Rose Bowl, I'd have told you that you were crazy. Here's to hoping that

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, GopherRock said:

Current conditions in the Twin Cities resemble that of the Hoth system. Snow/sleet/ice pellets, 32, very windy, and will be like this through the game. In spite of all this, our normal tailgate area is full to the brim as of this passing. 

If you'd have told me 3 months ago that this game would be for the division and possibly the Rose Bowl, I'd have told you that you were crazy. Here's to hoping that

Good luck GR, you're a long-suffering fan and deserve to see your team excel.  You and badgerfan have any action on this game at the other place? :)

• Like 1

Love this kind of atmosphere in a late season big ten game. Classic big ten football weather

its the exact reason the first round of an 8 team playoff needs to have a home game for the higher seed. Would love to see an sec team or a usc or Texas head up to the north for a snow game in the first round of a playoff. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GopherRock said:

Here’s to hoping that WHAT??!?

6 hours ago, heso said:

Love this kind of atmosphere in a late season big ten game. Classic big ten football weather

its the exact reason the first round of an 8 team playoff needs to have a home game for the higher seed. Would love to see an sec team or a usc or Texas head up to the north for a snow game in the first round of a playoff. 

16 teams. 1 and 2 from each p5

6 at large so the selection committee can keep feeling important.

get rid of conf championship games.

seed by ranking.