Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

His water must be a lot heavier than what we can get.c0f55cceec97303a6740a9badf95225f.jpg

And that, as much as anything else, led to my drinking problem.

Long and steep? I thought it had to be one or the other.

I don't care much about his poor locomotion down the ramp. A hand rail would have been nice. Maybe the footing wasn't so great, but it seems the Army and Secret Service would have ensured that it was fine.

His insecurity about it and need to lie are another matter. He can't shrug it off or make a joke about it. He is who we know he is. If he's impaired, I don't want to see him get off the hook for his crimes due to physical incompetence.

9 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

El. Oh. El. 

Did Nostradamus write Humpty Dumpty?  Maybe its a prediction of this Presidency.

Humpty Trumpty sat on a wall

Humpty Trumpty had a great fall

All the President’s horses and all the President’s men

Couldn’t put Trumpty together again.

Edited by Beantown Express 2.0

Wait. So there are caravans of corona virus coming from Mexico?!

Holy shit!

Seriously, though, these guys are just out of ideas and recirculating the same shit over and over.

China’s fault for all this.....

Now we go full in on Its coming from Mexico.....

Whats next? Are they going to start asking for Biden’s birth certificate?

Edited by Dnaguy
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

Holy shit!

Seriously, though, these guys are just out of ideas and recirculating the same shit over and over.

China’s fault for all this.....

Now we go full in on Its coming from Mexico.....

Whats next? Are they going to start asking for Biden’s birth certificate?

#obamagate

Just now, Dirk X West said:

#obamagate

Touché 

God I almost forgot all about that because of the protests and now the new Covid case increase.

The news cycle moves so incredibly fast now.

Remember impeachment... that was 2020 and almost feels like it was a distant memory.

That could be it, it was originally going to be a much taller ramp that could be used to get over the wall.  But those lazy Mexicans just quit after building it this high.  At which time it was smuggled to New York to be used to injure the President. 

never forget how Trump rammed the Ramp Arts.  

Edited by Lobo

1 hour ago, Dnaguy said:

Holy shit!

His base is made up of the most racist and dumbest humans in this country. They’ll eat this up. The suburbs though, they’re starting to see the light. 

I'm sure a builder or architect ( @Onboard 2.0 ? ) can clarify, but isn't 7" rise by 11" run fairly common on stairs?  That's a net 32.5 degree angle.  Sure, stairs are different from ramps, but I would think a human in average health from a motor skills perspective could easily navigate an 11 degree ramp.  From what I can tell, they aim for about 7 degrees on a ramp.  11 degrees must look like K2 to Trump.

Momentum!

(Note:  he didn't "run" the final 4 feet, much less the final 10 feet.  The weather was perfect as well, leading me to believe he took his "slippery" cue from Aggies bitching about cleats when Ricky destroyed them to get the record.)

Edited by jimmyjazz

36 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

I wish Trumpers would grow some balls and just admit they’re racist and want a white america at any cost. 

I looked it up this morning.  In my lifetime, the percentage of Americans who identify as "white, non-Hispanic" has dropped from 85% to less than 63%.  They are terrified.  (Me, I'm a gringo who loves Mexican food, so bring it on.)

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

If this man is still president in January, this country is over. It may be over anyway, but I would at least like to go down actually trying to right the ship instead of actively and deliberately sinking it faster. 

Ruining this great country to own the libs !!!!!

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I looked it up this morning.  In my lifetime, the percentage of Americans who identify as "white, non-Hispanic" has dropped from 85% to less than 63%.  They are terrified.  (Me, I'm a gringo who loves Mexican food, so bring it on.)

spacer.png

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

It’s only a matter of time At this point 

1 hour ago, henrygandorf said:

the ramp is bad, but the water-drinking is what’s got me thinking stroke. he literally couldn’t get the glass to his mouth without the assistance of his other hand. 

He's done it before though.  I just think he drinks water like a mental patient.

• Like 2

The worst thing you can do to Trump with his base is make him look like the big fat pussy he is. Biden or a PAC should make a legit commercial out of that video comparing Trump's weeble wobble down the ramp to Biden jogging with Obama. That's great.

Just now, BradInATX said:

The worst thing you can do to Trump with his base is make him look like the big fat pussy he is. Biden or a PAC should make a legit commercial out of that video comparing Trump's weeble wobble down to Biden jogging with Obama. That's great.

biden wants to do push-ups on the debate stage. can trump do a push-up?  for all the talk about biden’s mental state, trump’s not quite looking or sounding like the perfect specimen described in his doctor’s physical report. 

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

I wish Trumpers would grow some balls and just admit they’re racist and want a white america at any cost. 

The thing is, they don't know they're racists. They genuinely believe there are differences between people of different races and that white people are superior. They believe the racists are the ones who don't acknowledge white supremacy. 

• Like 1