Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

10 hours ago, yoladu said:

last one to defend this motherfucker, but do you think it could be he was clumsily alluding to Lincoln's assassination as the end result?

and i do mean clumsily

that would mean Tump thinks Lincoln maded a 'questionable" call to free the slaves, because it lead to his death. As usual Donald cant wrap his head around any action that is motivated beyond "what's in it for me?"

Profiles in courage there, Donald.

This is an excellent point. Most of us were trying to figure out what he meant by looking at it from the "Trump is a racist" angle. But you started looking at the situation from the "Trump is a coward" angle. Nice outside-the-box thinking.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SameSame said:

His team absolutely planned It there on that date on purpose.  They did what they always do, search around their ass find some shit then throw it against the wall to see the reaction. 

It was also a "Look over here!! Look at this!!"  while they were off gutting health rights for LBGQT citizens. During Pride Month.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

it’s because someone convinced him he’d be a hero to black americans by respecting the 19th, and he has a lot of black friends.

he is once again both arsonist and fireman.  

Diamond and Silk are Sr Advisors 

12 hours ago, Lobo said:

Good lord, you pack of fucking self-righteous cunts.  Just forget what I wrote, request its deletion, miss the point entirely, and let the President have free range over language.   Of course the point of the story sailed clear over your heads.  I guess my pithiness thusfar hasn't proven effective.  

Every once in awhile I wonder how my old party managed to beat the piss out of y'all.  Now I know.  

It's called "BUNKER BITCH"  How the fuck is that a million+ twitter trend, but suddenly you get religion with a passing, comedic post by guy on here.  How the fuck are y'all that naively stupid?  Your stupid fucking team invented the whole trend, but now one guy on a small college thread is the asshole?  (I mean, I am, but not because of this).  It's impossible you're this naive with regard to political trends.  Your fucking party came up with "BITCH" as a hashtag.  It was you fucking cuntstains.  How are you not getting this, you shit for brain vulvas?  Keep up the "We must remain above the fray because we're so special and mighty."  See where that gets you every two years you Beto shitmonkeys.  

Sir, this is an Arby’s 

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Well, then I'll have the $5 for 5.  Sorry for my profanity earlier.  Your collective mothers seem like fine women.  

I don’t know what that was all about, but that was a world class rant.

wow, I know they're spaced out there in West Point...but wow...the applause there is quite milquetoast.  

How can you not watch that shittastic speech from such a spineless bastard and not think, "Wow, what a cunt.?"  ;)  

30 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

There's been plenty of uproar over the scheduling of his rally next Friday, and the subsequent changing of the date.

How many #MAGA dipshits are livid that the rally date was changed at all?

It worked.  I bet 80% of the country had never heard of the Tulsa race massacre.  I grew up a few hours NE of there and I didn't learn of those events until a few years ago.

Now, the word has spread, and in particular Trump's base, which is completely amped about Black Lives Matter along with the uproar over Confederate monuments & the flag, is raring to go fight.  I think Juneteenth in Tulsa will be a whole lot more violent than it would have been had Trump never planned this rally.  Stephen Miller knows what he is doing.

There is, however, one obsessive television viewer in the D.C. area whom the ads can sway: Trump. The Daily Beast reported earlier this week that the hope is to pacify the president, who has gotten more agitated about his reelection prospects as the polls, the economy, and the pandemic all look gloomy for him.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/06/soothing-trumps-insecurities-getting-expensive/612985/

22 minutes ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

Great ---- now if those fuckers would get out and actually vote this time around, in places where it counts, that'd be awesome. Otherwise who gives a fuck

Eventually some of them will, whether it's now or later.  In 2016 there was still a prevailing attitude that it didn't matter who you voted for because they were the same. I think the last few years have shot numerous holes in that. And don't forget negative partisanship, they won't be voting for Biden as much as against Trump and his enablers. 

37 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

The youngs despise trump. Even aggy youngs, the last holdouts, are turning against him. And I speak from personal experience on that. 

The Republican Party in the future is so fucked. 

The new podcast from the Lincoln Project talks about that in their introductory episode - it's an interesting listen.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/republicans-defeating-trump/id1514968525

17 hours ago, Lobo said:

Good lord, you pack of fucking self-righteous cunts.  Just forget what I wrote, request its deletion, miss the point entirely, and let the President have free range over language.   Of course the point of the story sailed clear over your heads.  I guess my pithiness thusfar hasn't proven effective.  

Every once in awhile I wonder how my old party managed to beat the piss out of y'all.  Now I know.  

It's called "BUNKER BITCH"  How the fuck is that a million+ twitter trend, but suddenly you get religion with a passing, comedic post by guy on here.  How the fuck are y'all that naively stupid?  Your stupid fucking team invented the whole trend, but now one guy on a small college thread is the asshole?  (I mean, I am, but not because of this).  It's impossible you're this naive with regard to political trends.  Your fucking party came up with "BITCH" as a hashtag.  It was you fucking cuntstains.  How are you not getting this, you shit for brain vulvas?  Keep up the "We must remain above the fray because we're so special and mighty."  See where that gets you every two years you Beto shitmonkeys.  

18 hours ago, bolverk said:

I'm probably guilty of using the same type of language. But if you truly believe that the language we use on this board has outsized influence and can, not only, alter the perceptions of Trump in the wider world (as expressed above) but also those of our beloved university (as stated elsewhere on this board in reference to race/ethnicity), then maybe we should use our vivid imaginations and mastery of language to produce more florid insults for cutting Trump to the bone.

Having just said that, I immediately see the flaw in my logic and admit that neither the motherfucking mushbrained cunt nor his drooling regarded fans would get goddamned point. En bref, I concede the logic in your analysis but also request your attention to the concerns of our fairer sex who also frequent this shitty cesspool. 

You clearly didn't read my second paragraph before going on your rant, which was even more impassioned than the one I went on with you a couple of years ago when you advocated for the sale of valuable Texas School for Deaf property where my daughter was receiving her education at the time. Moreover, the argument I was making in the first paragraph aligns pretty well with yours against using racist language about putting our university in a bad light on this board regarding misogyny. In fact, I thought the two coupled together were rather clever and "pithy" to use your language.

11 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

600 billion dollars in taxpayer money, directed to business loans, and the Trump administration won't say who got the money. That's "proprietary information"  according to the Treasury secretary. 

https://apnews.com/21f905f0922119534919a9c0effbe46f

Mnuchin may deserve a bullet before Trump does.  

• Like 1