Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Sweet lord....can you imagine a Donald Trump-drafted party platform?  I mean, that's what we're going to get - there is no party but for Trump, so whatever he says the platform is, that's what it will be.

The platform may just be a series of tweets, with lots of exclamation points.  I truly have no idea.  But I do know this...

tumblr_m5czl7txaj1qhat7v.gif

Totally can appreciate a government party platform in short form.

"Whites good. Money good. Bad people, bad." 

2 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Totally can appreciate a government party platform in short form.

"Whites good. Money good. Bad people, bad." 

Billionaires who like me good.  Millionaires who like me good.  If you praise me, fine, but you still suck.

2 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Here, for example, is a very expensive building that looks a lot worse than a lot of not very expensive buildings.

trump-7e69281e-b9bb-47d0-a03b-2376efd059

I see Ivanka's wearing the curtains again.

34 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Sweet lord....can you imagine a Donald Trump-drafted party platform? 

Donald Trump-Drafted Party Platform:

WATCH!!!

ME!!!!!

WATCH ME!!!!!

3 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Another Stephen Miller special:

2 hours ago, Sii said:

It’s amazing how tone death they are. For a campaign that always loved polls they aren’t even paying attention to those either

2 hours ago, Chad Fuck said:

They know they aren’t getting the black vote. They don’t care. It’s why they’ve doubled down on the white supremacist vote. They know what they’re doing. At least Miller does.

For years, I've written that the GOP runs on hate but governs as though they won due to love. With cynics like Moscow Mitch and Newt Gingrich calling the shots, they probably had an clear perspective of what they were doing. Run on hating the illusory libs and other, actual people labeled as enemies of the state (blacks, the poor, feminists, people who care about the environment, etc.), but then use the success of the election as a mandate for gifts to the rich.

Among my favorite examples: They convinced people the Death Tax was all about family farms and protecting the common citizen's inheritance. Less than 5% of those impacted by the estate tax were farmers (they could pass a specific law to protect them) and only millionaires had to worry about estate taxes. The right was up in arms about the ebil libs punishing good common people. 

With Trump and Trumpists, you have cynicism but not the perspective. We now hear of the Silent Majority, too humble and upstanding to speak aloud but who support the hate spewed by today's GOP. This illusory opposition to the illusory libs is huge and righteous. They elude polls. They love their country (take it back!) and they love the moral facade of the GOP. They're real America.

They don't exist. The silent majority of the USA are the 50% who don't vote and don't know their ass from arsenic in the drinking water. They're not coming to Trump's rescue.

I believe Trump imagines he is actually widely loved and that the polls are again wrong. I strongly believe that the appeals to his vile base are his and Miller's contigency plans for the future no matter what. Trump has a huge market to exploit with TV and radio. There's a fortune to be made that maybe even he can't fuck up.

Miller has a national plurality of hateful whites that can control the GOP making whoever controls the plurality a real player. Maybe he imagine a new Reich. Maybe he sees himself as a hero saving what was once such a great country for white men. I don't pretend to know for sure, and I actually don't care: it's all wicked.

Sorry to go on. The brilliance of the BLM leadership arising all around the country has created new possibilities. This inspires new considerations which I don't seem to be able to keep to myself.

• Like 2

I have attended more real estate conferences than one person deserves.  You could literally patch together the "Worst Greatest Hits" of all those presentations and speeches and they would make infinitely more sense than anything Trump has ever said.  The two big finance shops we've dealt with in New York that have worked with him said he's actually not quite the simpleton he portrays to his base. He can speak to complexities in capital stacks and credit workouts.  He sorta knows what he's doing when it comes to multi-family real estate.  It was his taking that modest IRR to a dozen other industries that he was woefully underprepared for, like politics, where he truly fucks up.  But they've indicated he doesn't have an intuitive skillset for real estate investments, nor finance in general, he simply benefits from having sat in enough rooms with smart people over the last 50 years that of course he gleaned some talking points and acumen.  

But all that to say, those comments yesterday about higher cost buildings and lower cost buildings literally sounded like a stammering 6th grader explaining what their dad does on career day.  No offense to those of you with stutters.  

2 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

The reason they chose J'ville on that day and Tulsa later this month is they want a riot.

Wow. I think you're right. Makes me sick, but I think you hit it.

Trump needs a scene to back up his claims that the demonstrations are terrorist riots threatening our womenfolk. 

There will be incitement. There will be false flags.

This will be a test of the BLM leadership's ability to continue exert positive influence on the gathered demonstators. It's a brilliant opportunity as well. It's likely Trump and law enforcement fumble the photo op with their heavy hands (tiny in Trump's case) and provide the visuals of fascist enforcers busting the skulls of peaceful citizens.

My anxiety is back. I feel like a big game is coming and victory means everything for the program to succeed.

Hook 'Em BLM and the good people who have rallied to their cause!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Chad Fuck said:

They know they aren’t getting the black vote. They don’t care. It’s why they’ve doubled down on the white supremacist vote. They know what they’re doing. At least Miller does.

I do believe this is Miller's play. He's worked with Steve Bannon and even though he disavowed Richard Spencer after it was discovered the two hung out at Duke, his actions through policy show he is pretty much who he has always been. The rally in Tulsa, the meeting in Jacksonville--they can be plausibly denied as having other reasons, but then there is North Carolina, home to 30 plus hate groups and a place where Trump has already held a rally this year. North Carolina is where Miller spent his college years at Duke--writing op eds about the poor lacrosse players, the ivory tower elites with their oppressive liberal views, the loose women (who won't date him), the triggered minority students. It is almost like a white supremacist's tour de hate and IF and it's a big IF the location of the NC rally is in Wilmington then one might just say screw it, we better get ready to rumble. Trump rallied in Wilmington before, in 2016 IIRC and I don't know if he's returned since (although he has held other rallies in the state), but now the significance and coincidence make me want to indulge the conspiracy theorists.

Wilmington has in it's past the Wilmington Insurrection of 1898. Here's a little Wiki info if you're interested behind the spoiler but it is asserted that it was one of the seminal acts to come out of the post reconstruction era to cement white supremacy. It was originally noted as a race riot by blacks but has come to be seen as a coup d'etat by a group of white supremacists. (paraphrased from the spoilered article) Stephen would know this, he's not stupid. Note that again: a coup d'etat. What do cornered powerful people do when the world is changing and they are penned up with no way out?

Spoiler

The Wilmington insurrection of 1898, also known as the Wilmington massacre of 1898 or the Wilmington coup of 1898,[2] occurred in Wilmington, North Carolina, on Thursday, November 10, 1898.[3] It is considered a turning point in post-Reconstruction North Carolina politics. The event initiated an era of more severe racial segregation and effective disenfranchisement of African Americans throughout the South, a shift already underway since passage by Mississippi of a new constitution in 1890, raising barriers to voter registration. Laura Edwards wrote in Democracy Betrayed (2000): "What happened in Wilmington became an affirmation of white supremacy not just in that one city, but in the South and in the nation as a whole", as it affirmed that invoking "whiteness" eclipsed the legal citizenship, individual rights, and equal protection under the law that blacks were guaranteed under the Fourteenth Amendment.[4][5][6]

The white press in Wilmington originally described the event as a race riot caused by blacks. However, over time, with more facts publicized, the event has come to be seen as a coup d'état, the violent overthrow of a duly elected government, by a group of white supremacists. Multiple causes brought it about.[1][7][8][9][10][11][12] It is claimed to be the only such incident in American history,[13][14] (other late Reconstruction Era violence did not result in a direct 'coup' or removal and replacement of elected officials by unelected individuals).

The coup occurred after the state's white Southern Democrats conspired and led a mob of 2,000 white men to overthrow the legitimately-elected local Fusionist government. They expelled opposition black and white political leaders from the city, destroyed the property and businesses of black citizens built up since the Civil War, including the only black newspaper in the city, and killed an estimated 60 to more than 300 people.[15][16][17][18]

Rather than copy pasting the whole article, here is the link to the rest: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilmington_insurrection_of_1898

The military said they weren't willing to play when Trump wanted American protestors dealt with. Barr was willing to play by using the Federal Prison Guards. Would the GOP governors be willing to use their National Guardsmen?  To anyone that thinks Barr isn't of that mindset, I will say I truly hope I'm wrong, but Barr is loyal to the long term goal by any means possible. He traveled to Texas with Trump, and I cannot picture Abbott going along with that but these are weird times. Very weird times.

Holy Shit

CNN is reporting that Trump is doubling down on racial culture wars as being a good strategy that will help him in November.  There are no plans to unify the country because it would be bad for him politically.

These people are simply UnAmerican 

• Like 1

Holy Shit
CNN is reporting that Trump is doubling down on racial culture wars as being a good strategy that will help him in November.  There are no plans to unify the country because it would be bad for him politically.

His actions had shown this, but now we can remove all doubt. No surprise.

1 hour ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

From the comments:

#daddyissues

EaPjXpsU4AAYV0j?format=jpg&name=900x900

Who is the young girl who appears to be at an event at night with a convicted pedophile...with her right hand on that other guy's Hog?  

That's a photoshop?  Looks like Ivanka with her right hand on her dad's hog.  Presumable one given to him by the pedophile financier on her left?  

1 hour ago, Pancho said:

Holy Shit

It's his only move. Everyone knows he's not a uniter. His entire rise was built on fomenting division around Obama's legitimacy to be President. He got elected on dividing people and using white man rage over the changing of society. The upside is he'll play this move into defeat as he'll keep the rift open until November. 

• Like 1

On 6/11/2020 at 12:06 PM, yoladu said:

the awkward "receiving line" that has been highlighted the last few weeks of Republican Senators and Reps avoiding reports questions, doing their damn best to not stick their necks out so Trump can't lop them off, has not been a good look.

However, i dont know if it moves the needle on anyone who remains undecided on how they might vote in November.

We need to keep hammering that these fuckers are a huge part of the problem, and it's just as important to vote them out as it is Trump, if not more so.

11 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

All Americans need to make this a movement:

giving each employee a 4 hour paid break to early vote would be cheaper and better on the voting system.  

3 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Epstein is 'shopped in. It doesn't even look close to real. 

Got it.  I've never been good at spotting photoshops.  But that is a young Ivanka with her hand on her dad's vibrating hog?  that part is real, right?  The incest part?  

There is absolutely no way he is not trying to instigate a riot somewhere/everywhere considering the timing and locations.   I just hope people don't rise to the bait and find a more clever way to demonstrate that he can't use against these obvious provocations.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Got it.  I've never been good at spotting photoshops.  But that is a young Ivanka with her hand on her dad's vibrating hog?  that part is real, right?  The incest part?  

Hog?  Lol.  More like "this little piggy went 'wee, wee, wee' all the way home to the bunker!"  

Edited by pyrohornIII

Just now, pyrohornIII said:

There is absolutely no way he is not trying to instigate a riot somewhere/everywhere considering the timing and locations.   I just hope people don't rise to the bait and find a more clever way to demonstrate that he can't use against these obvious provocations.  

this is what i believe too.  the schedule and locations of his klan rallies along with openly trying to bait people into rioting on twitter.  he needs chaos so he can unleash the military to crack down on it.  then he calls himself the law and order president and hopes the moms in the burbs buy it.

• Like 1