Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, SameSame said:

Damn right.

Trump cannot not attack. How one President can carry so many grievances and then express them publically is beyond me.

Unnecessary, unproductive, and exhausting. I am so sick and tired of this.

12 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

There’s your sign to sell everything. 

Yup.  I see that the Dow is down almost a full Trump (2,000 points, for those of you that forgot) today.  He's undoubtedly going to push for another $10T of stimulus to try to get the Dow back up before the election.  But Main Street?  Fuck those guys!

I know Politico are well-known for their "access journalism", it's still frustrating to see the press still trying to humanize this monster in Year 4. "Torn"? Really? The only thing he's torn about is which dog whistle he's going to use each day to rile up his base.  I'm glad to see this tweet get ratio'd. 

7 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Some good news if you like a delicious, contemporary, deconstructed twist on the cheeseburger with some light misuse of position on the side. 

Well no shit you didn’t ask for it Dotard. You just took it and assumed the money was rightfully yours. 

2 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

What is he even trying to say here?

I think he is implying that in the super secret corporate bailout that Mnuchin won't reveal recipients because it's secret, the Trump Family didn't ask for relief. Which isn't exactly true because the Trump Organization (semantics) wanted to but I believe the requirement was changed so they couldn't. Since there are multiple dodges that Trump Mafia uses (kinda like Mnuchin) if anyone could ever beg, borrow or steal that list it would reveal that Trump got paid.

2 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

Well no shit you didn’t ask for it Dotard. You just took it and assumed the money was rightfully yours. 

This. Why won't they release the names of companies that took money? The grift runs deep.

10 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

I know Politico are well-known for their "access journalism", it's still frustrating to see the press still trying to humanize this monster in Year 4. "Torn"? Really? The only thing he's torn about is which dog whistle he's going to use each day to rile up his base.  I'm glad to see this tweet get ratio'd. 

From the comments.  

Thanos is torn. Torn between the impulse to extinguish half of life in the universe, and the demands of acquiring six Infinity Stones in the face of unprecedented opposition.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

Get your city’s good name back, nutbars of Dallas!

To be fair, Southlake is not Dallas.  It's almost entirely contained in Tarrant County, with some in Denton.

It is the DFW MSA, but it rightfully belongs to Fort Worth.  It's north Fort Worth, not even the most expansive definition of North Dallas. 

I imagine Gateway Church derives most of its congregation from ruralish areas surrounding Southlake.  His appearance is probably there because it's quite a haul from Dallas proper, cutting down on the number of protestors.

Edited by TwiceHorn

54 minutes ago, yoladu said:

Damn right.

Trump cannot not attack. How one President can carry so many grievances and then express them publically is beyond me.

Unnecessary, unproductive, and exhausting. I am so sick and tired of this.

As you would a toddler throwing temper tantrums in your living room all day.

No difference.

Edited by MissingInAction
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

The absolute apogee of American politics and political discourse.  Brought to you by Donald J. Trump, a/k/a Bunker Bitch.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Like 1

The trumpkins I know go straight apoplectic when they hear "Bunker Bitch".

All of the talking points they are spoon fed every day start to flood their feeble minds. The term may actually cause them to attempt critical thought, which is something they just aren't capable of.

Edited by MissingInAction
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

jennifer lawrence middle finger GIF

Yeah, man....one of the largest natural disasters in state history, and he thinks Texas view it as a profit center.

Nevermind that we lost a shitload of lives, and are clearly in the red on the event, economically.  Shit, using the Trump standards of success (bankruptcy is winning!), fucking Harvey was a SMASHING success for Texas!

Fuck that fucking guy, and fuck any fucking Texan who still supports him.  You've made yourself the bitch of an incompetent, cruel, moron.  Again, it's not just that he's an incompetent, cruel moron -- it's that you fucking slobber all over the tiny mushroom knob of an incompetent, cruel, moron.  How fucking pathetic do you want to be?  Oh, ALL the pathetic, I get it.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:
8. Who do you believe will fight for you every day?
  •   President Trump
  •   A Low Energy Democrat
9. Who do you believe is better for America?
  •   President Trump
  •   A Low IQ Democrat

Actually, these two are probably pretty accurate state of the election, and I am still answering B on both. 

Wow this is unbelievable

Publicly they are basically saying covid is no big deal anymore and we’re back but to attend his Oklahoma rally you basically have to agree to a hold harmless agreement if get covid. Lots of MAGA idiots won’t even get why they are asking

58 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

A weakness of the press is that they have extreme difficulty covering things outside of a template. Trump is, as D Oh Double G says, a fucking weirdo. There is no template. That's the story. He doesn't formulate policy like a president. He, arguably, doesn't formulate anything. It's government by ejaculation (full sense of the word).

Somebody shoots up a school, bar, or business? Break out the template: Visual of police carrying away heavy gear; visual of crying people embracing; breathless pursuit of how the gun was acquired and if it was an automatic; sanctification of the victims; sad voiced NPR hosts introducing sad voiced NPR reporters who sadly, gently talk to somebody who lives in the area of the shooting; endless panel discussions about gun control. 

Race crime? Break out the black professors for the panel; assign black reporters; people of color hugging and crying; tearfull gospel singer at mass for the dead; sad voiced NPR hosts introducing sad voiced NPR reporters who sadly, gently talk to somebody who lives in the area of the shooting. How will affect the next election?

Sure, this stuff is related to the story, but are they really looking deep into other aspects like mental health? Do we really need the press to sooth us in our dire time of need? Do I give a shit about the man on the street's opinion? (hint: no) But it's all pretty easy to do, so why work?

If it wasn't for a corps of excellent print reporters digging for stories, the larger outlets would pretty much be unfunny talk shows.

• Like 3

Haha!  Totally on-brand for the current Republican Party!

The GOP’s decision to keep its 2016 platform is, well, a little awkward for Trump

Or maybe it's just them being truthful this time around?

some excerpts:

“The current Administration’s refusal to work with Republicans took our national debt from $10 trillion to nearly $19 trillion today. Left unchecked, it will hit $30 trillion by 2026.”

“The current Administration has exceeded its constitutional authority, brazenly and flagrantly violated the separation of powers, sought to divide America into groups and turn citizen against citizen.”

“Our most urgent task as a Party is to restore the American people’s faith in their government by electing a president who will enforce duly enacted laws, honor constitutional limits on executive authority, and return credibility to the Oval Office.”

“The current Administration has abandoned America’s friends and rewarded its enemies.”

“The President has refused to defend or enforce laws he does not like, used executive orders to enact national policies in areas constitutionally reserved solely to Congress, made unconstitutional ‘recess’ appointments to Senate-confirmed positions, directed regulatory agencies to overstep their statutory authority, and failed to consult Congress regarding military action overseas.”

“We call for an objective review of the impact on readiness of the current Administration’s ideology-based personnel policies, and will correct problems with appropriate administrative, legal, or legislative action.”

Edited by TexLonghorn
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Someone get me the shitface to English dictionary please.

You see, in real estate...you have some buildings that cost more money than others.  And you have some buildings that cost less money than others.  But to be able to spot the difference, you have to really be an expert in real estate.  Or understand how numbers and commas work.  A lot of people are saying that a building that costs $1,000,000 costs more than a building that costs $700,000.  That's what they're saying anyway.  They're also saying you can have things cost more even if you end up making them cost less.  

Nothing about that slurred verbal clamoring to nowhere surprised me except the weird mass laughter moment.  The line wasn't funny, but even if you're a sycophant...it is strange how they all laughed together...on queue...at the same volume/tone.  You don't see that much in political/business speeches.  

Just now, TexLonghorn said:

Haha!  Totally on-brand for the current Republican Party!

The GOP’s decision to keep its 2016 platform is, well, a little awkward for Trump

Or maybe it's just them being truthful this time around?

Evidently, everything the Democrats are saying now, the Republicans were saying 4 years ago.  So I think we need to rethink who is really the progressive party. 

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

To be fair, Southlake is not Dallas.  It's almost entirely contained in Tarrant County, with some in Denton.

It is the DFW MSA, but it rightfully belongs to Fort Worth.  It's north Fort Worth, not even the most expansive definition of North Dallas. 

I imagine Gateway Church derives most of its congregation from ruralish areas surrounding Southlake.  His appearance is probably there because it's quite a haul from Dallas proper, cutting down on the number of protestors.

Gateway Church is in north Dallas off of Hillcrest

25 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Someone get me the shitface to English dictionary please.

What's awesome is that the primary criticism the MAGAts have against Biden is "dementia."  For fuck's sake.  Every accusation is a confession, exhibit eleventy motherfucking billion.

Gateway Church on Hillcrest near Preston Hollow. Then to fundraiser hosted by Tommy Hicks Jr.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, Ths71 said:

Gateway Church on Hillcrest near Preston Hollow. Then to fundraiser hosted by Tommy Hicks Jr.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm also more familiar with the Southlake campus and didn't realize there was one in North Dallas.  It seems like one of every two people you meet in the Southlake/Colleyville area goes to Gateway.  

Several years ago a girl talked me into going to a Gateway service at their newest satellite campus in North Richland Hills.  The entire sermon was projected onto a screen in the front of the church, being filmed from one of the other campuses.  I couldn't believe people would get dressed up to go watch church on a TV screen in public when you could do that in your gym shorts at home.  Never again.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tom said:

I'm also more familiar with the Southlake campus and didn't realize there was one in North Dallas.  It seems like one of every two people you meet in the Southlake/Colleyville area goes to Gateway.  

Several years ago a girl talked me into going to a Gateway service at their newest satellite campus in North Richland Hills.  The entire sermon was projected onto a screen in the front of the church, being filmed from one of the other campuses.  I couldn't believe people would get dressed up to go watch church on a TV screen in public when you could do that in your gym shorts at home.  Never again.

Did you fuck her?

• Like 3