Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

And I thought he hated windmills?  There's a very prominent windmill there probably giving cancer to that poor bird.  

FIGHT EAGLE CANCER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(seriously though, whoever did that was fucking with Trumpers.  The wrestling belt and the machine gun are dead ringers for Pres. Camacho) 

Edited by Lobo

9 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

They’ll be lucky to get a tenth of that. That’s his MO. Stiff them, make them sue, then have them settle for pennies on the dollar because at least they’ll get something.

The logic involved, though....

Trump supporter: "My repressive city leaders want to sue MY President!

Random logical person: "Your city leaders are Republican."

Trump supporter: "They are traitors! Libtards in disguise. They've never supported him! They're probably ANTIFA lovers too and want to defund the police!"

Random logical person: "The city needs the money to reimburse the LEOs that provided additional security for the President. Don't you back the blue?"

Trump supporter: "Do your own research!"

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Also. This guy is serious? They weren't at war with each other correct? Is this how it's done now?

On this day I gave thanks that a guy who supports a piece of shit like trump and also enjoys fucking underage girls trafficked by his good buddy Jeffrey Epstein has “nominating privileges” for the Nobel Peace Prize.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

So does Trump speak/tweet out a Thanksgiving message of hope, family, safety & unity today?

Who am I kidding? He's gonna say something that sounds like your drunk uncle Bob after three glasses of Maker's Mark, telling us that if he isn't given the election Thanksgiving will be outlawed by the RADICAL LEFT!

My husband drinks Maker's Mark, if he had (he doesn't) an uncle Bob like that, he'd be hiding it and not inclined to share.

How many people gonna call that number Alan listed, do you think? Is he looking for business? People he can sue?

• Hook 'Em 1

45 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Also. This guy is serious? They weren't at war with each other correct? Is this how it's done now?

They weren't at war, but to my knowledge the UAE did not recognize Israel as a nation for most of their history.  However, their relations had been normalizing for a while before Trump took office over their shared goal of keeping Iran in check.

I'll give credit where credit is due, the treaty between the UAE and Israel is a good thing.  However, it wasn't exactly heavy lifting in 2020.  Much of the leg work I believe had already been done prior.**

**I'm not an expert so please feel free to correct me.  This is just stuff I looked up after it was originally signed.

Edited by Tom

With every stupid thing that crazy mfer Trump does, I pat myself on the back for knowing he was a nutcase long ago; unfortunately it does not make me feel one bit better about where he is leading us.  My only remaining hope is that he does something so outrageously criminal that there will be no choice except to lock his ass up.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

They weren't at war, but to my knowledge the UAE did not recognize Israel as a nation for most of their history.  However, their relations had been normalizing for a while before Trump took office over their shared goal of keeping Iran in check.
I'll give credit where credit is due, the treaty between the UAE and Israel is a good thing.  However, it wasn't exactly heavy lifting in 2020.  Much of the leg work I believe had already been done prior.**

**I'm not an expert so please feel free to correct me.  This is just stuff I looked up after it was originally signed.

Google “arms sales to UAE.” Getting a symbolic treaty with UAE/Israel is as impressive as all those Patriots assistant coaches helping the Patriots get into the playoffs with prime Brady and Belicheck.

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Somebody on here previously wrote it was like Dallas signing a peace treaty with Cancun. 
It was like sure, that sounds good.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

UAE recognizing Israel is a good thing, but selling arms to UAE for this deal is not a good thing. There is a reason we haven’t done it. UAE has ties to Russia and China and UAE has disregarded past agreements, and also provided funding and arms to terrorists. Super duper 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Nothing says "Holidays with Loved Ones" in the Trump Family than golfing with a dozen perfect strangers on Thanksgiving for no reason than to avoid everyone and anyone.  

The man is such a goddamn pillar of Christianity.  He may have lost the Nobel Prize, but the man will be a goddamn Saint, I assure you.  

Looking at that painting:

In 2018, President Donald Trump signed Public Law 115-158, which prohibits the use of federal funds to pay for an official portrait of any federal official or officer, including the president, the vice president, a member of Congress, the head of an executive agency, or the head of an office of the legislative branch. Since most recent presidential portraits have been privately funded anyway, this law will primarily prevent other governmental officers such as agency heads and Speakers of the House from commissioning official portraits using federal funds.

Maybe hecould use that one or the one that he bought with Trump Foundation money, or...

13 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

For now, you despicable bloated orange moron.

If there is a righteous god, then trump the fat fuck dumbtArded loser should be miserable today. Fuck him and his equally pathetic family;  hopefully they are shunning him. But also Fuck them all. Happy thanksgiving surly! Stay safe!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

That would be neat if we lived in a world where anything mattered. Flynn won’t do anything except lie, if we even push it to the point he is questioned. 

If they pulled him in after the new DOJ/AttnyGeneral takes over and made him answer questions and he lies in a way they have evidence of the truth then could they charge him with that crime? Or does the pardon cover any future lying to Congress too?

• Fuck You 1