Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

The dumbest, most insane, unrelentingly paranoid and astonishingly pathetic reason that I can square with the tiny desk would be an attempt to emphasize George Washington and the Alex Jones version of 1776.  QuaidAnon, or whatever the fuck they're called, would collectively ejaculate on every Fred Perry logo within vicinity.  A wheezing and emaciated call to arms.  Conjuring such an asinine thought makes me want to slap myself repeatedly with two tiny desks in both hands using a helicopter motion.  That would be the most impossibly bonkers thing to consider, which almost leaves no doubt that was the intent.  

8 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Trump's advisors on news shows today: Obviously, the president called the press conference to commemorate a very important national holiday and to thank the men and women of our military who fight tirelessly and bravely to keep all Americans safe.

Trump by tweet two hours later: No, I called that press conference to whine about the stolen election and Hugo Chavez who rigged the election from his grave.

2 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Stelter has a very valid point. The encroachment of this, the foreign involvement, all of it is so dangerous but I don't know how we're going to put it back in the barn.

Also, I was half paying attention yesterday and didn't realize that the reporter Trump barked at (The Mini-Table Incident) was Jeff Mason from Reuters. Going after Reuters (he's mocked Mason before with mask wearing) man, I hate to see it.

If the number of views of a Thanksgiving video are supposed to have a legal correlation to popular votes in a Presidential Election, 

then "Jenna Jameson's Bird Gets Stuffed" should apparently sweep the Electoral College.  

btw-if you have the occasion, it's a really nice way to cap off the holiday weekend.  

12 hours ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

OK, I'm sure this has already been discussed, but I've been busy with Thanksgiving today. Why was he sitting at a little table? Could he not stand at a podium? If he felt the need to sit during the press conference, why didn't he just do it in the Oval Office?

It makes his hands seem bigger.