Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

48 minutes ago, DigDug said:

Between those two nutbags the bullshit alarm is going to overheat and catch fire.  

Listening now. Okay my favorite Trump grievance is the cocksucker can’t believe people voted for Biden and then didn’t vote for any other race below. Said people don’t vote like that. Haha. Yes, people hate your stupid ass so much, they voted you out, and didn’t give a fuck about who’s running for city council. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

This. Give him the style of briefing Obama got in his PDB. Multi-page with detail, no photos, and no mention of Donald Trump. He wouldn't get past the first page. I assume they would just give him a briefing and wouldn't leave him with actual documents that he could share or sell. And seriously, if it's not about Donald Trump then Donald Trump doesn't really care. 

NO! We all know Dotard wouldn't read it, but he'd hand it off to someone that would scour it for grift possibilities. It would never be his eyes only.

Just turned on Trump on Fox.  He is ranting that he won the election.  He got the most votes.  Biden did not get 80+ million votes.  It's all a lie and a hoax.  He just said if Republicans let this happen then they will never win another election again at any level.   He said that the Republicans really won the state houses, the House and the Senate all because of him.  Maria just responds, "this is all such astounding news Mr. President".   Her response is why Fox News needs to be shut down or drastically changed for the good of the country.

• Hook 'Em 3

7 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Her response is why Fox News needs to be shut down or drastically changed for the good of the country.

Fine them several hundred billion for the actions they partook in that attempted to subvert our democracy and when they refuse to pay just shut them down. 

• Hook 'Em 3

21 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

so the guy who is worried that most of the nation is about to start calling "taking a shit"..."Dropping a Trump" rants and raves about "Big Massive Dumps" on national TV without a hint or irony?  Somebody wake me when the simulation is over.  

13 hours ago, TexEx15 said:

This is something I have been thinking about.  I’m not sure ex-presidents should be given classified briefings but trump damn sure should not be given this information.

You could tell him the secret combo-lock to the hidden safe of the Knights Templars. It wouldn't matter. He wouldn't listen.

Hell, if I wanted to hide a state secret, I'd tell it to Trump. On the off-chance that he repeats it, smart enemy people would be like "Well, Trump believes THAT, so we can rule THAT out."

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, TXSG8R said:

This is another such loophole. At the very least, a former president shouldn’t have the privilege of an automatic pass for a clearance. They should have the same scrutiny for anyone else seeking a TS-SCI, and also have a valid need to know for that info before getting access. 

"Mr. Trump, why are you only interested in information pertaining to China, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and North and South Korea?"

Edited by atomheartbevo

8 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

uh, he didn’t want that info while he was president, not sure why he’d want it moving forward. 

Because he can use it to impress people and sound informed, something that is vital to his ego.  And I absolutely think he would share it with the wrong people.

But it's not automatic, so it shouldn't be an issue.

1 hour ago, Hawndoh said:

They should just feed him fake intel reports that would benefit us after he sells them off to Russia or China. He won't know they're fake, probably wouldn't even read them.

I'll start....

Hillary and the CIA had bugs planted in Ivanka's latest titty implants, so they could monitor trumps private conversations and hamper his international policy objectives

On 11/27/2020 at 11:25 PM, DenverHorn said:

lol. Love that ole’ Denver, he of the “just wait until next week’s big news” bullshit he’s been pedaling since October, slinks back in here to post this shit. This is the stand he’s taking! Gosh, he really showed us! Beanie babies ARE valuable. Trump DID win the election! Biden IS going to jail! And DenverHorn definitely isn’t a tiny dick moron who has spent his entire life as a Cuck, you guys! 

46 minutes ago, RPM said:

Watched a FOX report last night about the latest Trump lawsuit fail on the office TV and asked my very conservative very pro-Trump coworker "When is he going to give up?"

He walked out like he didn't hear me.

Cognitive dissonance can do that.

On the other hand, the one way to get cultists to abandon the personality to which they have attached, shy of a Jonestown scenario of course, is for that personality to be made to look as pathetic and wretched as possible.

I suspect that, rather than enjoying long-term martyr status, post-presidency Trump is going to go into feeble decline. I won't be surprised if he strokes out on a golf course in 2021. In fact, he's at the top of my celebrity deadpool for next year. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

(some) Beanie babies ARE valuable.

I must admit that I was surprised that some of them went for that much. Hey, Bitcoin for Grammaw!

But my own search on eBay of sold Beanie Babies in general? Not so hot. I remember getting "Bongo the Monkey" as a gift, and immediately tearing off that damn TY label just so I could hear everybody scream. Well, they were right-- if I'd left it on, and kept Bongo in mint condition, I could have cleared 3 to 6 bucks on the 'Bay, easy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

I must admit that I was surprised that some of them went for that much. Hey, Bitcoin for Grammaw!

But my own search on eBay of sold Beanie Babies in general? Not so hot. I remember getting "Bongo the Monkey" as a gift, and immediately tearing off that damn TY label just so I could hear everybody scream. Well, they were right-- if I'd left it on, and kept Bongo in mint condition, I could have cleared 3 to 6 bucks on the 'Bay, easy.

Yeah. Some are. My wife tells me there’s a pair of lululemon shorts that are worth hundreds or thousands of dollars on a resale market. There’s always money in anything folks collect. But treating it like a stock market isn’t smart. 

3 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Yeah. Some are. My wife tells me there’s a pair of lululemon shorts that are worth hundreds or thousands of dollars on a resale market. There’s always money in anything folks collect. But treating it like a stock market isn’t smart. 

I always say if you find yourself in a gold rush area, don't go look for gold-- start selling shovels.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

Honest question, did you consider your neighbor a fucking idiot before he put up the Kraken sign?

16 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

I don't know them very well. They have young children and are renting a $2MM, 6000 square foot house

Well that answers that question.

image.gif

image.gif

Edited by yoladu
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

We're going to need to see a picture of the woman wearing those lululemon shorts to determine whether or not they're worth thousands of dollars.

• Hook 'Em 1

37 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

31 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

I always say if you find yourself in a gold rush area, don't go look for gold-- start selling shovels.

This.  Had friends who stocked up on comics in the early 90s, and who have collected Hot Wheels on and off for years.   There's nothing wrong with reading comics or collecting Hot Wheels, just don't try and tell me they are going to be worth something someday.  Hell, I went through a shit-ton of comics in the late 80s and early 90s, and did sell them off for more than I paid, but it was not "put your kids through college money." 

Honestly, there is better money to be made selling price guides and collecting guides, than investing in those comics back then.

All that money spent on comics back then would have been better spent hitting up garage sales in the 90s and buying up any and all 1980s G I Joe and Star Wars stuff.

1 hour ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I suspect that, rather than enjoying long-term martyr status, post-presidency Trump is going to go into feeble decline. I won't be surprised if he strokes out on a golf course in 2021. In fact, he's at the top of my celebrity deadpool for next year.

Good luck. We're all counting on you. 

4 hours ago, Hawndoh said:

They should just feed him fake intel reports that would benefit us after he sells them off to Russia or China. He won't know they're fake, probably wouldn't even read them.

Just hand him a random magazine (Highlights, Glamour, what have you) and tell him the information has been encoded within using the encryption cipher established by Q. 

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

All that money spent on comics back then would have been better spent hitting up garage sales in the 90s and buying up any and all 1980s G I Joe and Star Wars stuff.

Money made off of collectibles has to be a happy accident. If you start trying to make it happen, that path leads inevitably to being the crusty old guy in the crusty old house full of dead children's abandoned toys.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 11/28/2020 at 1:01 PM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/28/politics/federal-workers-white-house-budget-office-trump-administration/index.html

Via executive order, Trump is trying to reclassify a few thousand federal employees just prior to the Inauguration. This could allow them to be moved to other roles if not flat out fired without the current administrative review.

I recall stories in the early days of the Trump administration that Bannon was advising Trump to drastically cut personnel without regard of the consequences. Basically slash jobs and worry about the consequences later.  Bannon saw this as a once in a lifetime opportunity to change the federal govt. If Trump fires thousands of federal workers, could Biden just hire them back the next day, or is there a federal hiring freeze that would prevent that action with congressional support?

Exhibit 98234 that Trump will burn everything because he didn't get his way. That fucker can't die fast enough.

19 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

I would continue to provide him with the report. He will hang himself with it 

just monitor the info you provide and record who he shares the info with 

Agree, modify some names, dates, locations, etc. 

If any of that comes out, then nail that fucker with conveying classified information to an unauthorized party, disclosing communications intelligence information (the same charges against Edwards Snowden).

Let him rot in jail.

55 minutes ago, Superhero said:

Agree, modify some names, dates, locations, etc. 

If any of that comes out, then nail that fucker with conveying classified information to an unauthorized party, disclosing communications intelligence information (the same charges against Edwards Snowden).

Let him rot in jail.

Colleen Rooney style

Edited by Bullneck