Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

3 hours ago, royiv said:

We're going to need to see a picture of the woman wearing those lululemon shorts to determine whether or not they're worth thousands of dollars.

3 hours ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

iu.thumb.jpeg.88b521f0342b98b4428d214b0e6db088.jpeg

Good investment, with inflation, that's an easy tree-fiddy.

Yeah, I thought she was gonna say, "We, the people, decide who won the election."  But she really threw a quick curveball in there with "The Courts."  And not even The Supreme Court, but just "The Courts."  And it's not really the people, or the voters.  Or the states.  Or the House.  Or the Senate.  I'm sure she'll get to it eventually.  I bet dollars to donuts that she was one of the Top 10 producing store managers in the entire Hooter's chain last year.  

Things have been relatively stable the last week or so politically speaking (macro, not just Trump's orbit).  I keep forgetting we have 7 more weeks of this shit.  

The amount of hours of self-filmed "They Stole the Election" footage could fill an entire wing of an imaginary Presidential Library.  

If I was one of you younger, crazier, single surly posters...I'd make damn sure I take a few days off around the date they announce the groundbreaking for Trump's Library in SE Florida.  Chicks like the one in that video will be down there by the thousands.  You'll be able to close more crazy ass than an asylum proctologist.  Sure they won't all be Miami 9's, but there's enough fun to be had.  My god, the stories you'd be able to tell your grandsons.  Back to politics.....

If we're going to fat shame someone, can we at least fat shame someone who deserves it? Maybe the subject of this thread, rather than an anonymous confident woman, who did nothing beyond pose for a marketing photo?

Larger folks advocating exercise gear - or exercising - are to be cheered and supported, more so than the already fit. Making fun of their effort to get healthier is no bueno.

Yes, my casual Surly misogyny on the deranged trumpkin is somewhat hypocritical. Fight me!
  • Hook 'Em 2

28 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

can you wear diapers in prison ?

As long as you can't hang yourself or create a shank with them, diapers should be good.  Don't know if cloth ones would be allowed though, but the plastic ones should work.  Probably couldn't tie the cloth ones anyways.  

That guy is not wrong.  Both chambers meet to certify the official EC votes on 6 January.  That’s when the EC becomes “official.”   Biden is not president until the 20th, but the laborious Electoral College process is not truly signed sealed and delivered until the 6th

14 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

We really need to send the Queen a nice apology note explaining we didn't mean it, we clearly don't deserve to be governing ourselves, and sorry about all the fuss.

I sometimes have wondered if we wouldn't have ultimately been better off going the route of Canada, Australia, and New Zealand for independence, but then my populist anti-monarchy sentiments get the better of me and say "Fuck the King/Queen." Moreover, I think the UK is about to be in worse shape than we are, since it appears we've hopefully somewhat course corrected while they're still driving full speed toward the cliff.

Edited by bolverk

1 minute ago, bolverk said:

Moreover, I think the UK is about to be in worse shape than we are, since it appears we've hopefully somewhat course corrected while they're still driving full speed toward the cliff.

Well, they've got a pretty long history of flirting with disaster. To read how high up moles from both the Nazis and the Sov-Coms managed to rise in Britain, you have to wonder that they still exist as an independent country at all.

2 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Well, they've got a pretty long history of flirting with disaster. To read how high up moles from both the Nazis and the Sov-Coms managed to rise in Britain, you have to wonder that they still exist as an independent country at all.

The answer can only be the Channel for the last 1000 years. Before then, the Anglo Saxons, Vikings, and Normans got them pretty good, but they finally figured out having a bunch of boats is a good thing when you're an island.

4 minutes ago, bolverk said:

The answer can only be the Channel for the last 1000 years. Before then, the Anglo Saxons, Vikings, and Normans got them pretty good, but they finally figured out having a bunch of boats is a good thing when you're an island.

Well, that, and clone Winston Churchill, if at all possible.

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, bolverk said:

That and as Churchill famously stated, if the island falls, the Empire will carry on the fight until victory. Even though much of the empire has been liberated, I can't help but think they would go all in, especially Canada and Australia. Possibly India.