Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

6 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Well, all that shows is that you’re an easily duped rube. You can’t see shit in that video. It’s a video for ants. It’s from OAN. I don’t see ballots, you assume it’s a suitcase full of ballots because they tell you ballots are in there. I don’t even trusts that’s from a GA voting location. Oh no a black table was set up in a room by someone shut down fucking democracy! It must be a multi-state conspiracy involving dozens of judges, a couple hundred state level officials and local politicians, and potentially thousands of volunteers and low level poll workers and no one can find or piece shit except a drunk blonde at a hearing and this video that shows nothing but some unopened luggage at what may or may not be video from a shitty hotel conference room! And let’s not forget OAN as a source of information is about on par with InfoWars. But you know, credibility of the source isn’t important because, oh fuck guys, there’s video of some people WALKING AROUND in a room somewhere. 

Your handle should be SherlockDowns. 

LOL the video isn't an OAN video. They just broadcasted the video.  That video is legit.  As I said I am kinda down the middle. I did vote for Trump. I also have voted for Obama. That video isn't an OAN video.  It's real. 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 8

12 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Well, all that shows is that you’re an easily duped rube. You can’t see shit in that video. It’s a video for ants. It’s from OAN. I don’t see ballots, you assume it’s a suitcase full of ballots because they tell you ballots are in there. I don’t even trusts that’s from a GA voting location. Oh no a black table was set up in a room by someone shut down fucking democracy! It must be a multi-state conspiracy involving dozens of judges, a couple hundred state level officials and local politicians, and potentially thousands of volunteers and low level poll workers and no one can find or piece shit except a drunk blonde at a hearing and this video that shows nothing but some unopened luggage at what may or may not be video from a shitty hotel conference room! And let’s not forget OAN as a source of information is about on par with InfoWars. But you know, credibility of the source isn’t important because, oh fuck guys, there’s video of some people WALKING AROUND in a room somewhere. 

Does that even on the most common sense level look right?  Pulling cases out after the observers left from under a table with a black drape. Come on. You're an American like me.  That's not right.  

Edited by PassiveAggressiveCoach
  • Fuck You 7

20 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

FYI I don't know what you watch but this BLEW up today.  Maybe not on regular media.  GA is now in revolt due to this.  GA legislature is now making moves to stop the election results due to this 1 very fucked up video. 

• Fuck You 11

Pussy might be the only thing that racism loses to for a huge chunk of white america. 

You laugh. I worked with a kind of racist redneck from central Florida and about 4 of the black dudes took him out to a black strip club and that changed his world outlook.

LOL the video isn't an OAN video. They just broadcasted the video.  That video is legit.  As I said I am kinda down the middle. I did vote for Trump. I also have voted for Obama. That video isn't an OAN video.  It's real. 

Contact Governor Stacey Abrams about this issue.

10 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Oops sorry, it was video from the GA senate.  I'm out of this. I read a few threads before I posted this and knew I would get the extreme left here which seems like 98% pushing back.  Is there not 1 person like me?  Someone that would've voted for Lloyd Dogget and Reagan?  Y'all seen TBH crazy af and no other views matter.  Keep in mind I am a guy that voted for Obama and Trump you crazy fuckers. 

Edited by PassiveAggressiveCoach
  • Fuck You 19

Oops sorry, it was video from the GA senate.  I'm out of this. I read a few threads before I posted this and knew I would get the extreme left here which seems like 98% pushing back.  Is there not 1 person like me?  Someone that would've voted for Lloyd Dogget and Reagan?  Y'all seen TBH crazy af and no other views matter.  Keep in mind I am a guy that voted for Obama and Trump you crazy fuckers. 
Ok, I'll play here. When you come post at 4 in the morning, respond to yourself a dozen times and call everyone crazy fuckers, you shouldn't be surprised when there's not a ton of immediate support for your point of view.

That bring said, here's an explanation of the video with input from the GA secretary of state's office. Pretty much debunks everything claimed about the video.

https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2020/12/fact-check-video-from-ga-does-not-show-suitcases-filled-with-ballots-pulled-from-under-a-table-after-poll-workers-dismissed.html

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

there are about 4 people around here that are far left; most of us are centrist Democrats, former Republicans and Independents.  

• Hook 'Em 3

36 minutes ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

You think this is any sort of the extreme left, then you might want to take your delusional proud boy qanon loving ass down the road.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 1

Yeah, the politics board on this site/TOS from 2010 to 2017 was what I'd call center-right.  I bagged on Obama as much as anyone.  CR didn't change because a bunch of liberals thought "oooooh, safe space" and came out of the woodwork.  It was pretty much the resident 10 or so hardcore Democrats and has remained so (give them credit at least for being consistent in their lunacy).  The real reason the CR blew up in activity and alienated so much of the rest of the board, IMHO, is because so many of us that are disgusted with Trump found a place to vent with like-minded people who were themselves also former Republicans, current Republicans down-ballot, Libertarians, Independents, and general moderates. 

The real reason so much of the board brags about not coming over here isn't because of the Hugo's of the site, it's the other folks upthread here---they hold a mirror up to those that can't admit they were conned by Trump.  And they resent them for it.  You expect that kinda shit on Texags but to see so many smart, successful Longhorns still going down the rabbit hole with Trump to prove some futile point is just bizarre to me.  I'll be back to ripping the Democratic party a new one as soon as I think my nation is safe again under President Biden who I proudly supported.  

Edited by Lobo

1 hour ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

Does that even on the most common sense level look right?  Pulling cases out after the observers left from under a table with a black drape. Come on. You're an American like me.  That's not right.  

You’re right. We weren’t raised in a country where people store luggage and bags beneath tables with BLACK TABLECLOTHS!! If it had been red, blue, mauve or even by gawd checkered this would be a different story. 

you’re bordering on blatant troll territory here. 

Registered Republican till 2016, so fuck off with your false premise. Extreme Left to people like you has become code for “critical thinking people with common sense.” So if were just casting blanket aspersions get your anti science anti education anti intellectual self back to Parler where you’re can feel safe and protected by the warmth of your ignorance. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

How often do you accidentally put your shirt on inside out?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, wildcat09 said:

TBH I could probably get behind gulags for some of the worst Republicans.

Worth spitballing comrade, but I am pretty sure our ruling Commie Politburo has plans to send our reeducation candidates to China for an "Uyghur Spa Package" - with Pizza, of course. 

2 hours ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

My bullshit troll meter just hit 11 after reading this post. 

• Hook 'Em 2

35 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Hey c’mon now.  My first day of classes at UT I got home afterwards and realized I had worn my T-shirt inside out all day.

Csb: My first day of classes I was on the front page of the Daily Texan .  1/4 page photo and everything. 

• Hook 'Em 1

.  Keep in mind I am a guy that voted for Obama and Trump you crazy fuckers. 

You keep saying this as if it’s a badge of honor.  It’s not.  If someone says they voted for trump but has to remind people they also voted for Obama, they are trying to give themselves cover for what they are about to say. 

Everyone knows all about the Obama to Trump voters in this country. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

When the "source for truth" has reporters who actually work for Russian media outlets on its payroll, traffics in conspiracy theories, and even the National Review (conservative bias outlet) suggests it is not trustworthy, then one might want to rethink using OANN as legitimate unless consuming propaganda is one's preference. Unless I'm doing research, that's not my bag, baby.

A good follow for election information is this fellow:

Ben Hovland is the Commissioner of the Election Assistance Commission

https://twitter.com/benhovland

https://twitter.com/EACgov

or Ellen Weintraub, the Federal Election Commissioner, who oversees fraud from a different angle (campaign finance). Her job has been made more difficult by the WH not filling vacancies in a timely manner leaving no quorum to enforce violations. Imagine that.

https://twitter.com/EllenLWeintraub

8 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

“I voted for Obama once” sounds a lot like “listen, I have a black friend.”

What he didn’t tell you was that it was actually a Fox News online poll with the question, “Who is better, Barrack Obama or Adolph Hitler?” He voted for Obama, so his takes in this thread are all, like, credible and stuff.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

A lot of people OANN watchers voted for Obama in 2008.  It had some name like "Operation Disruption", it was GOP folks turning out to vote for him in the Democrat Primary to keep Hillary off the table because the prevailing wisdom was McCain could easily beat Obama but would have trouble with HRC.  It was a Texas wide RPT initiative.  I was drunk in the room when they thought of it.  

27 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

“I voted for Obama once” sounds a lot like “listen, I have a black friend.”

14 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

I once held the door open for an elderly black woman and said hello to her as she walked in. 

I once saw a black guy outside of the apartment complex where I live and I didn't even call the police.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Bookman said:

So the news this morning about the Georgia video is actually that there is nothing suspicious about it. Looks like coach is another example of an American who has a difficult time seeing through bullshit.

Every allegation is WE DON"T KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING and that is FRAUD

Here is the GA SoS

• Hook 'Em 1

Can you define what far left is?   

Why would you vote for both Obama and Trump when they are diametrically opposed, with one trying to make America better and more equitable while navigating both a wall-street induced economic crash and inheriting two wars and the other promised to fuck over the environment, poor, brown/black/muslims, promote police brutality, try to build a useless expensive wall, explode the debt, and received a judgement against him for his con Trump University, who promised it would be cheap and easy to fix healthcare?     Because one of these sounds like a president dealing with reality and the other sounds like a middle school kid promising to put coke in the water fountain.   

If you really vacillated this much in voting, you should seek medication or possibly you suffered some blunt force head trauma.  

You also completely missed the comment about Gov. Stacey Abrams.  The woman (D) who ran for office in GA, but her opponent was both in charge of the election and running against her.  He "won" by suppressing votes by a narrow margin and it turned out that nearly a year later GA officials informed the public that many of those tossed votes were legitimate and would have won her the race.  She actually won in a rigged election and the D's are too stupid to hammer this and the R's won't talk about it.  

Edited by Nivek
  • Hook 'Em 3

7 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

Is it OANN or OAN.  Seems like it’s OANN but then you see screenshots like that of the station and they show OAN 

I've mostly used OANN as it used to be referred to as One America News Network. I believe they call themselves, One America News. Maybe I shall start calling them One America Network as it isn't news in the traditional sense. I suppose it could be called a subsidiary of RT though.